Prime Butragueno for Pim Bergkamp?

Tboon
2431 posts Fans' Favourite
I really like prime Butragueno, one of the best players in my team. But... Im Dutch and this new Bergkamp sbc looks 'cheap'. To finish this sbc I've to submit my best player Butragueno :'( . What do you guys think? Will Bergkamp even be better?

Comments

• Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in the exact same team. Even though I like Butra alot, it’s Bergkamp... I’m an Ajax supporter, I’m Dutch and I have this symapthy for Arsenal...
  • Pikandel
    1086 posts Professional
    You want to submit Prime Butra in the Iconic part?!?
  • Fccheek
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea don’t do that. Try doing the rest of the sbcs and see wat u pull. Worst case play weekend league for a month or trade up the extra 330k that way I have both
  • Bags
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Tboon wrote: »
    I really like prime Butragueno, one of the best players in my team. But... Im Dutch and this new Bergkamp sbc looks 'cheap'. To finish this sbc I've to submit my best player Butragueno :'( . What do you guys think? Will Bergkamp even be better?

You have months to do it. Submitting Butra (assuming you are talking about the prime) would be mental.

Imagine Butra up front with Bergkamp in CAM
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14548 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope u didn't put him in 😂
  • Phuong
    74 posts Park Captain
    NOOO ! please don't. just the thought of it hurts. He is too good to be submitted into an icon sbc.
  • Tboon
    2431 posts Fans' Favourite
    No indeed im not going to do it :)
  • hayhor1
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Tboon wrote: »

No