anyone used\uses SBC Tierney - Boyata?

voisa
132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How are they?

I'm thinking giving them a try. They would play in a 5212.

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14358 posts World Class
    Not tried boyata but have Tierney. The latter is like a faster A.Sandro...good on the ball and great workrates for a LB
  • voisa
    Not tried boyata but have Tierney. The latter is like a faster A.Sandro...good on the ball and great workrates for a LB

I want him as a LWB, mostly to counter people that play long balls on pacey wingers and abuse crosses
    currently i have marcelo but he's work rates make him always out of position and easily outpaced.

And also he's one of the few High def rate with decent stats.

And I don't need him for headers either
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14358 posts World Class
    voisa wrote: »

I want him as a LWB, mostly to counter people that play long balls on pacey wingers and abuse crosses
    currently i have marcelo but he's work rates make him always out of position and easily outpaced.

And also he's one of the few High def rate with decent stats.

And I don't need him for headers either

Well Tierney is good lad
  • voisa
    good to know. i'll do it. thanks mate
  • MagicMaestro
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boyata is solid as well mate, brilliant in the air and really strong - one of the only defenders i've used that wins the majority of headers against Zlatan and Ronaldo. Just not great on the ball and his passing is quite poor, pretty accurate to be honest.
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Like others have said, I find both of them very good. The SBC's aren't even that expensive to do if you are patient with your bidding.

Current team..

IbcEDGi.jpg

Just finished the Socrates SBC today at work, so going to switch to this and give it a try later. Obviously I'll be changing shape after kickoff as Rivaldo as a striker would be no good.

O6Sl9XA.jpg
  • voisa
    @MagicMaestro @Springveldt thanks guys will deffo waste a few hours of my life to do them. :D
    Are there any extinct players/ teams that can't be completed which I should worry about?
  • MagicMaestro
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @MagicMaestro @Springveldt thanks guys will deffo waste a few hours of my life to do them. :D
    Are there any extinct players/ teams that can't be completed which I should worry about?

No mate, just be patient like mentioned above and bid on players rather than buy now. I managed to do it for about 30-40k each time and I’ve got all three sbc players :)
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    I’m on PC so market is a bit different. Dundee can end up costly as their strikers were extinct so I ended up converting a LM and RM to forwards.
    I started with 72K on Friday and completed it on Saturday with 85K coins. The silvers sell for stupid amounts on PC and I pulled a Cardiff CB who sold for 13K.
    I just bid on every silver I could find for 300 or less multiple times then started filling out with bronzes.
    I think it helped that someone or something was opening loads of silver packs on PC over the weekend as there were loads more than available than the time I did the Tierney SBC.
  • voisa
    ok, got it, cheers guys!
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    Played 200+ Games with Tierney and he was amazing, better than Marcelo / Alex Sandro.

I’ve got Boyata but never used him as I’ve got better CB’s.