EPISODE 2: PIM BERGKAMP RETURNS

Comments

• D0lvl
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    Havent tried Bergkamp but I did get a loan version of Kluivert.

PIM Kluivert played like CR7 for me. I would do his card and it looks cheap too.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    The 83 rated squad doesn't require any IFs and gives out a mega pack. Good value.
  • number7rocky
    6056 posts Big Money Move
    I didn't like Bergkamp when I used him last week but Ill get the loan to give him a second chance
  • Quickly do it and they will owe u a kluivert too
  • oldboiler
    3333 posts National Call-Up
    The loan card is Bergkamp so chances are it’s bergkamp, good luck trying it though :#
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fccheek wrote: »
    Fccheek wrote: »
    Wow maybe one of the cheapest icons bar giggs

I think it will be kluivert it’s too cheap for bergkamp

Nah it’s the new promo.
    Cross icons
    It’s actually Kluivkamp 😂
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    For anybody that is considering doing PIM Bergkamp, I can highly recommend him!

I tried both PIM Bergkamp (ST in a 2-striker formation), PIM Socrates (as a CAM in a 433-4) and 94 Cruyff (ST in a 2-striker formation)

From all three players, PIM Bergkamp was by far most impressive for me. The change in workrates combined with a +5 in shooting makes for an absolute formidable player that is significantly better than his prime.

Let's say I complete this SBC now quickly, you think EA will give you both once they realised their mistake?
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero

I tried both PIM Bergkamp (ST in a 2-striker formation), PIM Socrates (as a CAM in a 433-4) and 94 Cruyff (ST in a 2-striker formation)

From all three players, PIM Bergkamp was by far most impressive for me. The change in workrates combined with a +5 in shooting makes for an absolute formidable player that is significantly better than his prime.

Let's say I complete this SBC now quickly, you think EA will give you both once they realised their mistake?

Do it quick and tell us who you get
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    It better be Bergkamp 😖

Not starting it until they clarify. Knowing my luck I’ll get halfway through and EA will announce error and make it Kluivert
  • Boommaametw3
    3361 posts National Call-Up
    The 83 rated squad doesn't require any IFs and gives out a mega pack. Good value.

Lmao at least 90% of people who do that won't even get one 83 from that mega pack. Ya'll just addicted to SBCs just set down and think about it
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Socrates looks better though
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Navraat wrote: »

Socrates is over 2m.. Expensive imo
  • Nervous_Nick
    6524 posts Big Money Move
    it's bergkamp
  • Fccheek
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    it's bergkamp

Doubt it too cheap
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up

• Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Has1988 wrote: »

600k more but imo you get what u pay for, he will survive better the TOTS cards thanks to weakfoot and tall player model

• mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move

I'm guessing he wasn't scoring any headers?
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    It’s Bergkamp now!
  • TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional
    Looks like Bergkamp now, they have fixed the under title to Bergkamp
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s a Dutch hybrid 😉
  • TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional
    This is tempting now,
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    What’s his rough cost?
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Has1988 wrote: »

600k more but imo you get what u pay for, he will survive better the TOTS cards thanks to weakfoot and tall player model

Very true
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something

Tried both (although in different positions). Stat-wise they are very similar, Socrates has the 5* WF, but Bergkamp has much better balance and imo that made quite a bit of difference.
  • TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »
    What’s his rough cost?
    Close to same requirements as Gigs + one Icon.
    My guess 1.2 mill
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Lmao at least 90% of people who do that won't even get one 83 from that mega pack. Ya'll just addicted to SBCs just set down and think about it

Regardless of who you pull it's going to be great value for alot of people. At this stage of the game most people will be able to complete this with untradables.
  • Futfanatic
    15436 posts World Class
    12 PIM sbc’s in the last 24 days...looks like we’re getting to the good stuff soon.

Unless they release another batch of Prime Icon Moments... but surely not...

Oh god they will release more PIM icons for fut birthday
  • Phiba
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    zzzzzzz almost april and still no ruud, vieira, henry, pele, maradona, maldini, ronaldo, eusebio, cruyff, dinho.....COME ON !!!

We got Ruud so no need to complain :D

• Futfanatic wrote: »
    12 PIM sbc’s in the last 24 days...looks like we’re getting to the good stuff soon.

Unless they release another batch of Prime Icon Moments... but surely not...

Oh god they will release more PIM icons for fut birthday

How many Icons remaining now?
  • Cortza
    955 posts Professional
    edited March 2019
    PIM Bergkamp or nif Ronaldo??? 🙈

**to play CAM**