Why is rashford's skillmove 4 on nintendo switch only?

Why is rashford's skillmove 4 on nintendo switch only?

Comments

• Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have brought this to their attention twice. Said they are aware and to be patient. Its been a month now lol. Again the switch community is not exactly high on their priority list. Unfortunately. I'm trying again now,maybe if more people reported it too something might get done. Not holding my breath though. Don't get met started on the UCL Max price fiasco. 86 UCL witsel 15k Max price .And there are many more.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have brought this to their attention twice. Said they are aware and to be patient. Its been a month now lol. Again the switch community is not exactly high on their priority list. Unfortunately. I'm trying again now,maybe if more people reported it too something might get done. Not holding my breath though. Don't get met started on the UCL Max price fiasco. 86 UCL witsel 15k Max price .And there are many more.

No, I insist! haha I'm new to the Switch on FIFA so I would like to know other omissions or odd ball things that the Switch has.
  • because there are not enought player buying fifa points. EA deems it as non-profitable so they stopped giving us new content