Ffs Aouar vs ffs Havertz

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Will be play as a cam in 4231 behind Dinho. Anyone tried both or any of them before ?

Comments

• limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Tried Aouar. He’s fantastic. He can do it all. dribble pass and score.
  • Syahiran17
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Tried Aouar. He’s fantastic. He can do it all. dribble pass and score.
    His card looks very good but dont know if he’s 300k better than havertz apart from the links he offered . But dont mind to spend extra coins if his better
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel Aouar is more a CM. I’d say Havertz as CCAM as he’s bigger and has 5* WF.
  • DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used havertz for a few hundred games. Honestly he is great.
    Has everything really. Quick, strong, wf, 4*skills, agile enough and his positioning is unreal. There are pros who use him too.

Can't speak for Aour but hope that helps.
  • Syahiran17
    Nivaze wrote: »
    I feel Aouar is more a CM. I’d say Havertz as CCAM as he’s bigger and has 5* WF.

Yeah I also thought about that. Maybe Aouar is more well rounded, that’s why he cost more
  • Syahiran17
    Has everything really. Quick, strong, wf, 4*skills, agile enough and his positioning is unreal. There are pros who use him too.

Cheers mate, anything helps ! How he’s dribbling ? That’s my only concern. Is he more like KDB or Neymar type player on the ball ?
  • DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

Cheers mate, anything helps ! How he’s dribbling ? That’s my only concern. Is he more like KDB or Neymar type player on the ball ?

KDB. He has that factor though where he gets that extra touch, like an icon. Hard to explain but maybe you know what I'm on about. Just first to most things and really evasive.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    My mate uses havertz as striker he is insane for him
  • CeeQue
    10814 posts Has That Special Something
    Havertz is definitely worth the price tag.
  • Syahiran17
    Cheers guys. Thanks for the replies 🙆🏻‍♂️ . Appreciate it !
  • win123vn
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

KDB. He has that factor though where he gets that extra touch, like an icon. Hard to explain but maybe you know what I'm on about. Just first to most things and really evasive.

can he play as CM as KDB?