The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »
    @SupaNoodle1990
    Looks really good apart from the midfield maybe. I would be a little worried coming up against the likes of Pogba, Kante, etc that they would be ran over, just due to their pace.

@MaddMike3711 a little off topic but have you tried the baby Rivaldo?
    @Paawky I haven’t. I pulled him in like the third pack I opened this year and immediately sold him to help fund his Prime SBC.
    If it helps though, I use his Prime at CAM when Sócrates gets tired and he does a phenomenal job there.
  • Paawky
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    @SupaNoodle1990
    Looks really good apart from the midfield maybe. I would be a little worried coming up against the likes of Pogba, Kante, etc that they would be ran over, just due to their pace.

@Paawky I haven’t. I pulled him in like the third pack I opened this year and immediately sold him to help fund his Prime SBC.
    If it helps though, I use his Prime at CAM when Sócrates gets tired and he does a phenomenal job there.

Figured you would be the guy to ask lol. I just picked up the baby for 405 and gonna play him at RCAM in 4-5-1 next to Baby ADP. I like the strength on him . Looks good
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    @SupaNoodle1990

Figured you would be the guy to ask lol. I just picked up the baby for 405 and gonna play him at RCAM in 4-5-1 next to Baby ADP. I like the strength on him . Looks good
    Yeah his strength and aerial ability are a huge plus for a CAM. A lot of people on here bash him for his 2* WF, but when used properly he’s lethal.

I’ll 100% be doing his Moments SBC, whenever that’s released. :)
  • Paawky
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    @SupaNoodle1990

Yeah his strength and aerial ability are a huge plus for a CAM. A lot of people on here bash him for his 2* WF, but when used properly he’s lethal.

I’ll 100% be doing his Moments SBC, whenever that’s released. :)

I prefer left footed players anyways so I think I should be just fine . Primer looks insane as well
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I built that squad and it plays really well, but the links make me want to vomit.
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    I built that squad and it plays really well, but the links make me want to vomit.

Oi Nath are you using that formation?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Oi Nath are you using that formation?

I’ve used it for the first time tonight, I like it.
  • Lord_Begley
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 17
    TOTY Neymar and Mbappe have both been dropped. Back to the original setup...

2rdwz86.jpg
  • Scutch
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 17
    Posted this in the icon thread by mistake. Meh. Thoughts on this, guys? Everyone starts on 10 chem except Reus on 8.

6f0de8530697de27f69765289898da71.jpg

Any glaring issues?
  • Manutelli
    18588 posts World Class
    Low chem
  • Scutch
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Low chem

😂 All on 10 except Reus on 8.
  • Manutelli
    18588 posts World Class
    Your pic tells otherwise
  • AntraXxX
    80 posts Park Captain
    Your pic tells otherwise
    It’s his ingame squad ffs :D.
  • Scutch
    Your pic tells otherwise

f32a6c7cb9f2239643bad2c7b1d128a8.jpg
  • Scutch
    Nice team, much better chem

😂😂
  • AntraXxX
    80 posts Park Captain
    Tietherope wrote: »
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Tietherope wrote: »
    suuiv8.png

Messi, Neymar, or Ronaldo to finish it off?
    91 Cruyff (or save a little for his 94). So much fun.

I have enough on my transfer list to afford the 94. Amy idea what's a good price to watch out for?
    2.4 I would say :). I picked him up 85 games ago for 2.8 mil: has scored 115 goals and 20 assists in Rivals and WL only.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone on 10 chemistry but Mbappe on 8:

jxCKhw2.jpg?1
  • Rb10119
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scutch wrote: »
    Posted this in the icon thread by mistake. Meh. Thoughts on this, guys? Everyone starts on 10 chem except Reus on 8.

6f0de8530697de27f69765289898da71.jpg

Any glaring issues?

Looks nice, Florenzi would be sick Cdm
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner
    edited March 17
    It's a sad day for me... :disappointed:

I said goodbye to my fav player and FIFA prince (just for a little bit) - He also had almost 200 assists

Screenshot-20190317-002327.png

This is my current team for now...move Talisca down to CM and Socrates to CCAM. Felipe and Pele as wide CAMs

Screenshot-20190317-110018.png
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

I said goodbye to my fav player and FIFA prince (just for a little bit) - He also had almost 200 assists

This is my current team for now...move Talisca down to CM and Socrates to CCAM. Felipe and Pele as wide CAMs

Why did you sell him? Talisca is so good, glad I got him.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner

@Eddie Jones

Idk

Maybe I've had CR7 for so long I'd want to see if I could play without.

Maybe I wanted a few extra coins for Tots and I can buy him back at 1.2 Milly or less

Maybe it was just stupid
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero

@Eddie Jones

Idk

Maybe I've had CR7 for so long I'd want to see if I could play without.

Maybe I wanted a few extra coins for Tots and I can buy him back at 1.2 Milly or less

Maybe it was just stupid

He will get cheaper and you can buy back. I go through spurts where I’m sick of Ibra and switch my team up. Nothing wrong with selling him, just curious.
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Thoughts on this please:-

I've got 2.9M for improvements plus untadeables like PIM Seedorf, Prime Nedved, Prime Best, FB Ibra, Baby R9, Prime Butra, Prime Rijkaard in the club

lH7fnuf.png
  • iD33J91
    5479 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Thoughts on this please:-

I've got 2.9M for improvements plus untadeables like PIM Seedorf, Prime Nedved, Prime Best, FB Ibra, Baby R9, Prime Butra, Prime Rijkaard in the club

lH7fnuf.png

I like this a lot!!
  • 7cNeOYw.jpg
    I change teams so often, but I'm hopeful this will last me a while. Playing really well.
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Bought Vinicius just to flip so will change again tomorrow...
    89266b7d-dbf5-4264-8399-1faa45a4eb6a.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=rIrZL3HskzAEOAqQ9LRgMqeh7Ee1Gqx1imRKRW0Ps0s%3D
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Bought Vinicius just to flip so will change again tomorrow...
    89266b7d-dbf5-4264-8399-1faa45a4eb6a.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=rIrZL3HskzAEOAqQ9LRgMqeh7Ee1Gqx1imRKRW0Ps0s%3D

So you didn't try him?
  • Grown93
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 18
    Falcao deserve more than reserves :/

And Allan on bench? disrespectful! didnt expect that from you @Jfo88
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Falcao deserve more than reserves :/

And Allan on bench? disrespectful! didnt expect that from you @Jfo88

I actually really like Falcao
    b9e8c639-504a-4e53-ae1e-b6c5eddbd65f.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=WFpkqqkl3gmKcMyu2a0qrndqXhg3mY14aPp28ct396E%3D

Allan has to sub in because Juan Jesus’s is awful