VVD 52 Finishing. 45 Volleys. Better than Prime Cruyff?

MHoney1234
8400 posts League Winner
I’m out. Joining the masses that are leaving this disgrace of a game. The game isn’t skill based it’s a lottery based on which side of the broken mechanics you fall.

I knew it was over in the 10th minute of my game for elite 2, when his 93 Hazard who was playing CAM, sprinted back, not user controlled, 100% AI, and barged ADP off the ball and made a tackle. Hazard has Med defensive work rates and defending stats in the 30s

That’s not all though. This was the final nail. Corner in, defended with a header. Falls to 85 VVD, who on his 3* weak foot, with his 52 finishing and 45 volleys smashes the ball into the top corner.

My prime Cruyff with 99 maxed out shooting stats hits the post from 5 yards and shoots wide from 10 yards 3 times.

Never minded loses games, but it’s how you lose. The game is a total lottery. Every game you can feel the bad servers, top players becoming bronzes and VDS is a disgrace on this game.

Fut founder, but enough is enough. The game is unplayabe. It’s a disgrace. See you in 20.

Comments

• hayhor1
    14591 posts World Class
    This has been happening for years.
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I’m out. Joining the masses that are leaving this disgrace of a game. The game isn’t skill based it’s a lottery based on which side of the broken mechanics you fall.

I knew it was over in the 10th minute of my game for elite 2, when his 93 Hazard who was playing CAM, sprinted back, not user controlled, 100% AI, and barged ADP off the ball and made a tackle. Hazard has Med defensive work rates and defending stats in the 30s

That’s not all though. This was the final nail. Corner in, defended with a header. Falls to 85 VVD, who on his 3* weak foot, with his 52 finishing and 45 volleys smashes the ball into the top corner.

My prime Cruyff with 99 maxed out shooting stats hits the post from 5 yards and shoots wide from 10 yards 3 times.

Never minded loses games, but it’s how you lose. The game is a total lottery. Every game you can feel the bad servers, top players becoming bronzes and VDS is a disgrace on this game.

Fut founder, but enough is enough. The game is unplayabe. It’s a disgrace. See you in 20.
    That's the reason why there's no urgency from EA to improve the game. Everyone will still buy the game.
  • MHoney1234
    8400 posts League Winner
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    This has been happening for years.

True. In the same game I conceded a 120th minute equaliser after two passes went perfectly through the legs of Luiz and Cancelo to find Crespo with no one near him. Lost on pens. The game is disgusting.
  • I've given up, and I'm an avid fan.
    Like most here, will play through the night etc...
  • Tootrill22
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had so many 3 star week foot shots go in for the other team while my prime cruyff kept hitting post or missing altogether as well
  • greif44
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    I recall Chiellini scored very similar goal year or two ago
  • limjitwe
    6952 posts Big Money Move
    Feel for you OP. Especially if it’s a crucial game for elite.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    That's what happens when you control the goalkeeper.
  • MHoney1234
    8400 posts League Winner
    edited March 18
    Boomba wrote: »
    That's what happens when you control the goalkeeper.

Keeper auto comes for the cross, it was in the 6 yard box.

I’m not sure how the keeper coming out, explains how a player with 52 finishing and 45 volleys is able to excecute a perfect volley into the top corner on his 3* weak foot, whilst a player with 99 finishing hits the post from 8 yards and fires wide from 10.
    greif44 wrote: »
    I recall Chiellini scored very similar goal year or two ago

So you’re saying in game stats are irrelevant? Why are they there then?
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Feel for you OP. Especially if it’s a crucial game for elite.

Cheers mate..
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    I agree, players with poor shooting should never be able to score good goals. In real life, defenders never score.
  • MHoney1234
    8400 posts League Winner
    I agree, players with poor shooting should never be able to score good goals. In real life, defenders never score.

Exactly, might as well remove stats from the game
  • WarrenBarton
    8347 posts League Winner

Sarcasm detector turned off today 😬

But unlucky though, I lost to a 30 yard top corner volley from nif kante the other day. He has something like 55 volleys but he suddenly turned into Van Basten to score a Puskas award worthy goal in that game.
  • MHoney1234
    8400 posts League Winner

But unlucky though, I lost to a 30 yard top corner volley from nif kante the other day. He has something like 55 volleys but he suddenly turned into Van Basten to score a Puskas award worthy goal in that game.

Yep, turned off lol. Should have realised who was posting it. Dude is talking about real life in a game where you can do 6 la croqueta from the corner flag, and score in a box full of players.

A player with 52 finishing and 45 volleys should not be able to excecute a scissor kick volley into the top corner on his weak foot in the 90th min with no stamina. I stand by that.

Unlucky with Kante, he used up always pop up against me when timed finishing was op :joy:
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 18

Yep, turned off lol. Should have realised who was posting it. Dude is talking about real life in a game where you can do 6 la croqueta from the corner flag, and score in a box full of players.

A player with 52 finishing and 45 volleys should not be able to excecute a scissor kick volley into the top corner on his weak foot in the 90th min with no stamina. I stand by that.

Unlucky with Kante, he used up always pop up against me when timed finishing was op :joy:

Sorry man, I feel you but I have **** taking turned on like 100% of the time.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something

Blind scored 3 goals in one matcht his season. XD