TOTW discussion thread | TOTW 4 HYPE!!!!!!!

Comments

  • Tesco
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    bjornini wrote: »
    Probably not enough for EA, but this guy's brace put Gent in the play-offs on the last matchday (0-2 win against 6th placed STVV)
    yaremchuk-custom.png

    They really need to utilise hero cards better again.

    Think the only time they used them well was the first year they introduced them (15?)
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    John McGinn goal and assist yesterday, scored twice on Wednesday night as well

    tell me there's a chance
  • Kulman
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    mertens 1g2a

    Mertens just had special card. Maybe Callejon with 1g1a
  • Koning Spijker
    1172 posts Professional
    Kulman wrote: »
    mertens 1g2a

    Mertens just had special card. Maybe Callejon with 1g1a

    Think that doesnt matter. Mertens deserves it way above Callejon
  • CFCHenri
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    Luis Alberto 2g1a at halftime

    Now that will make me happy
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Tesco wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    Probably not enough for EA, but this guy's brace put Gent in the play-offs on the last matchday (0-2 win against 6th placed STVV)
    yaremchuk-custom.png

    They really need to utilise hero cards better again.

    Think the only time they used them well was the first year they introduced them (15?)

    This.
    The last matchdays of that season was so much fun to watch
  • Kulman
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kulman wrote: »
    mertens 1g2a

    Mertens just had special card. Maybe Callejon with 1g1a

    Think that doesnt matter. Mertens deserves it way above Callejon

    Yes. I know i just need new Callejon for my team:D
  • dfavors
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA can't ignore an hattrick in an already weak TOTW, i think James has a great shot at a b2b inform card.
  • bjornini
    3684 posts National Call-Up
    dfavors wrote: »
    EA can't ignore an hattrick in an already weak TOTW, i think James has a great shot at a b2b inform card.

    Here we go again
  • Janoe1
    7566 posts League Winner
    Yea Bizot has a decent chance. Got an 8. Not sure how many saves he had tho
  • bjornini
    3684 posts National Call-Up
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Yea Bizot has a decent chance. Got an 8. Not sure how many saves he had tho

    6 says flashscore
  • Janoe1
    7566 posts League Winner
    bjornini wrote: »
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Yea Bizot has a decent chance. Got an 8. Not sure how many saves he had tho

    6 says flashscore

    If no other options decent shout
  • WarrenBarton
    7600 posts League Winner
    How longs that motm Messi out for 😮
  • Pikandel
    1087 posts Professional
    edited March 17
    De Vrij 1G against AC Milan
  • Pikandel
    1087 posts Professional
    Scrap that, 2 goals conceded
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi hattrick,what a 3rd goal!!!
  • Pikandel
    1087 posts Professional
    Messi another Hattrick, could he get an IF after a MOTM card?
  • CFCHenri
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    Please for the love of football, SIF Vecino!!
  • freakjas
    5911 posts Big Money Move
    No way messi will get a 99 inform
  • Barda
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Di Maria 2g 1a
  • Carlos181
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    No way messi will get a 99 inform

    They could give him a 98 ST version, but still don’t think they’d give him one after his MOTM.
  • Barda
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Mertens

    Potentially a decent totw but EA will ruin it with their silly special cards policy
  • JohnDoe
    11277 posts Has That Special Something
    Barda wrote: »
    Messi, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Mertens

    Potentially a decent totw but EA will ruin it with their silly special cards policy

    Rodriguez ain’t getting one, that much I can tell you.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    freakjas wrote: »
    No way messi will get a 99 inform

    But he should
  • Barda
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Barda wrote: »
    Messi, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Mertens

    Potentially a decent totw but EA will ruin it with their silly special cards policy

    Rodriguez ain’t getting one, that much I can tell you.

    And Messi probably won't get in as well because he has a motm card in packs till Wednesday
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Lautaro 1g1a in the derby.
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Di Maria guaranteed TOTS?
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    Argentus wrote: »
    Di Maria guaranteed TOTS?

    7g 9a, with the squad most likely being PSG-heavy again this year I’d say so.
  • CeeQue
    10966 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    No way messi will get a 99 inform

    That IF card will be rare. Plus no way EA doesn't cash out on a special Messi card for 1 1/2 week potentially.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    Barda wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Barda wrote: »
    Messi, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Mertens

    Potentially a decent totw but EA will ruin it with their silly special cards policy

    Rodriguez ain’t getting one, that much I can tell you.

    And Messi probably won't get in as well because he has a motm card in packs till Wednesday

    MOTM are until mondays..
Sign In or Register to comment.