Squad battles is ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dave2829
239 posts Sunday League Hero
Can't believe how op ai is now iv had 20 shots on target against a 55 rated bronze gk n got 1 goal n before people start saying it's poor finishing iv won my last 3 online games n scored 18 goals in process against the likes of neur de gea and lloris so clearly it's the ai but too make matters worse com has 3 shots on target with silver striker n beats Allison every time

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Might be worth lowering the level if you're struggling on the mode.
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    Better yet drop the mode and stick with only rivals, squad battles is boring to be honest.

Plus game is dying anyways.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »

But what if he’s already playing on the lowest level 🤷‍♂️
  • DicaniosGod
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Alisson is poor
  • Dave2829
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not struggling on mode just sick of inconsistency in squad battles u go from beating a 85+ rated squad easily to barely winning against a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team because of ai ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dave2829 wrote: »
    I'm not struggling on mode just sick of inconsistency in squad battles u go from beating a 85+ rated squad easily to barely winning against a **** team because of ai ****

Beginner mode for you matey
  • JFK147
    387 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Squad battles is like playing against the most luckiest player that there is and on top of that every decision goes against you and the AI messes with your players so that can no longer run, shoot or pass straight. Oh and on top of that you hit the word work like 10 times a game.
  • Gazbell76
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2019
    Had same issue this morning beat 65 rated team 14- 0 world class then played 83 rated 75 chem got beat 2-5 then lost second game against 80 rated team 90 chem had to forfeit game due to having no control and being 3 -0 down after 30 mins the two defeats were on professional difficulty so played last of 4 games against 89 rated 100 chem won 5- 0 ? This mode is the only game mode i play its pure mental torture playing it am only playing game because of time and money & effort ive put into game but its making my mind up not to buy game again its playing with my mental health . Like ive said in previous threads you can lose on any difficulty above Amateur if you play that certain difficulty long enough . Oh and I've won on every difficulty aswell including ultimate. I just dont like the stress of the higher difficulty's but it seems am stuck at certain difficulty on every game i.e when i select semi pro am actually playing legendary difficulty instead thats the inconsistency what players are complaining about every patch has made it worse .
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree with others that squad battles is really tedious and I only play it when I have to for a weekly objective or futswap player. I think the main problem though is you have to play in a totally different way than against real people. A lot of the ways I would normally score online aren’t effective in squad battles but I find just running straight at the defence and through balls is more effective than online.
  • Boozad
    1059 posts Professional
    SB is wildly inconsistent. The gameplay can either be super fluid or absolutely appalling. But don’t let facts get in the way of throwing out clever belittling one liners eh?
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    The rewards are worth it, I think it's quite easy to get elite 1 position.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class

I’m an easy 5-0 win on legendary level having problems on pro now.
  • xCDHx
    1438 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea definitely seems more annoying on squad battles.
    Teams I’d beat 7-0 on Legendary a few months ago are much harder and some shots that would usually go in seem to go nearer to the corner flag now...
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019

When he had 20 shots on target, is not about lowering the level, we all know what is it....please...
  • abcdefg123
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Barely play it but actually found it quite fun last night with 11 CSL players, felt good playing with no delay for once
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

When he had 20 shots on target, is not about lowering the level, we all know what is it....please...

Yeah it's 1 person not finishing their chances.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019

:) funny
  • Jonboyparker
    7491 posts League Winner
    Just forced myself to play 4 games with a CSL team... the mode is awful but useful for 4-5 games each week. I get the odd loss aginst a bronze team on Legendary too but only played Pro today becuase I wanted the swap card
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero

Or it's random Silver goalkeepers saving every 1v1 situation that comes to them?
  • ILevis
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel like people vastly underestimate the impact that the formation of the opposing team has on how hard a match will be, even if the difficulty settings are the same

I generally feel that the hardest formations to play against are 4231, 433 variants (especially 433(2)) and 4321

Those games turn into absolute park the bus drop back games from the AI. If the opposing team has a formation that isnt packed in the middle as much, its generally always an easy win, no matter what the team rating is
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

Or it's random Silver goalkeepers saving every 1v1 situation that comes to them?

Just my own experience but I've never had that issue, might be down to better shot selection on my part but without a video of the footage it's had to tell.
  • SomeGuy17

Just my own experience but I've never had that issue, might be down to better shot selection on my part but without a video of the footage it's had to tell.

Hold up. Just gonna link some weird footage. Not necessarily showing an OP keeper (This keeper was a bronze tho) but just some utter random rubbish in SB
  • SomeGuy17

Hold up. Just gonna link some weird footage. Not necessarily showing an OP keeper (This keeper was a bronze tho) but just some utter random rubbish in SB

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Dunno what you want me to say bud, you missed an open net from about 3 yards
  • SomeGuy17

When you aim at the goal from there, that should be going in 100% of the time. And did you see that keeper save? It was like he had 110 reactions 😂 I checked and he's a 59 rated bronze with 53 positioning and 62 reflexes. Shouldn't be saving that
  • WarrenBarton

When you aim at the goal from there, that should be going in 100% of the time. And did you see that keeper save? It was like he had 110 reactions 😂 I checked and he's a 59 rated bronze with 53 positioning and 62 reflexes. Shouldn't be saving that

Did you actually shoot?

I played a game yesterday, ball rebounded to Messi, I tried to roll it to an unmarked Suarez but Messi just automatically shot it under the gk.
  • SomeGuy17

Did you actually shoot?

I played a game yesterday, ball rebounded to Messi, I tried to roll it to an unmarked Suarez but Messi just automatically shot it under the gk.

Actually shot - I remember pressing O
  • WarrenBarton

Did you actually shoot?

Actually shot - I remember pressing O

Horrible, reminds me of pro clubs on Fifa 11. The amount of missed open goals on that game was awful.