The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• So PIM Henry is amazing. He genuinely feels like a second inform to his regular Prime card. He has blistering pace with dribbling that is perfected with the engine chem style since his shooting stats are so good.

You can really feel the upgrade with the 80 balance and the rest of his dribbling stats are at 99 with the engine chem style. His shot power and long shots feel like a cannon compared to his Prime card which isn't really much of difference, but something I noticed.

The only thing which is a drawback is I can really feel the difference without Prime Pires, 88 Petit and Prime Bergkamp in my team. They will be back in the team in no time though and eventually get their PIM at some point.

I paid 3.9 for PIM GOAT and he is totally worth it.
  • James Libby
    4984 posts Big Money Move
    How's RIbery?

Imagine if you could fly - levitate - like a hummingbird. And that every flap of your wings brought an intense, full-body climax. And that with every exhalation of breath, you spewed forth into the world massive reverse-double-helix's of the most elegant dark chocolate. And that, every time you took off, you left behind you a chest of the finest meats and cheeses in the land. And every time you scored a goal, church bells would spontaneously ring like the second coming of the one true king.

That, my friends, is what it feels like to play with this new Ribery.
  • James Libby
    So PIM Henry is amazing. He genuinely feels like a second inform to his regular Prime card. He has blistering pace with dribbling that is perfected with the engine chem style since his shooting stats are so good.

You can really feel the upgrade with the 80 balance and the rest of his dribbling stats are at 99 with the engine chem style. His shot power and long shots feel like a cannon compared to his Prime card which isn't really much of difference, but something I noticed.

The only thing which is a drawback is I can really feel the difference without Prime Pires, 88 Petit and Prime Bergkamp in my team. They will be back in the team in no time though and eventually get their PIM at some point.

You, sir, are a true Goat gunner! I am enthralled that you have led the way with the new Thierry, and yet saddened I am left behind - outmoded. A relic. No longer relevant.

May your goating be ever benevolent.

PS - post some clips!!!

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you waiting for the Henry SBC or just for his price to come down on the market?
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 10
    So PIM Henry is amazing. He genuinely feels like a second inform to his regular Prime card. He has blistering pace with dribbling that is perfected with the engine chem style since his shooting stats are so good.

You, sir, are a true Goat gunner! I am enthralled that you have led the way with the new Thierry, and yet saddened I am left behind - outmoded. A relic. No longer relevant.

May your goating be ever benevolent.

PS - post some clips!!!

Thanks James! Don't be saddened! I have a feeling his SBC will be released soon or his price should start dropping soon.

My team was downgraded and for now the GOAT is carrying the whole team. He definitely misses the Iceman as his strike partner and Pires feeding him perfect through balls through the channels. I have winter refresh NIF Lacazette playing the Kanu role.

currentteam39.jpg
  • mjs4p
    11036 posts Has That Special Something
    How's RIbery?

Imagine if you could fly - levitate - like a hummingbird. And that every flap of your wings brought an intense, full-body climax. And that with every exhalation of breath, you spewed forth into the world massive reverse-double-helix's of the most elegant dark chocolate. And that, every time you took off, you left behind you a chest of the finest meats and cheeses in the land. And every time you scored a goal, church bells would spontaneously ring like the second coming of the one true king.

That, my friends, is what it feels like to play with this new Ribery.

Legend!
  • I have no idea how to post clips! I have actually scored a couple of goals like the one described in his Moments description against Manchester United.

Outside of the box on the left facing away from goal and I tap right analog in to pop the ball up and then flick the stick to the right to flick it up and then unleash a rocket into the top corner. I don't even know how to record, but would love to show the GOAT club.
  • James Libby
    A sad eve, my friends.
  • mjs4p
    A sad eve, my friends.

Did you sell the GOAT?
  • James Libby
    8db529fb6d9af5b2aeae83f672cea8bc.gyf
  • James Libby
    edited March 11
    After 500 games with the Prime Goat, his time has come. All behold the mightiness that is THE GOAT:

022ff58351f741bab596effd6dc0c3e8.gyf

Old Goat (no picture): 50 games, 62 goals, 14 assists

743a712645b2be3e753f37369646aa23.gyf

That's 600 games, 714 goals, 248 assists TOTAL across ALL Goats!!!

• Andy99TradeZ
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    :o
  • James Libby
    :o

I DIDN'T WANT TO! EA MADE ME!!!
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 11
    PIM GOAT feels more like a 96 rated card no lie.

When does the new GOAT arrive? :o

Prepare to be amazed. B)
    Post edited by GoonerJoe88 on
  • James Libby
    edited March 11
    PIM GOAT feels more like a 96 rated card no lie.

When does the new GOAT arrive? :o

Prepared to be amazed. B)

I'm still in mourning. :|
  • RebelRob
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Sad times 😢

When is the big boy goat joining?
  • James Libby
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Sad times 😢

When is the big boy goat joining?

Have some respect. I'm dressed in all black eating goat cheese today.
  • number7rocky
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    Not Henry but thought I'd share this on here with some fellow Gooners 👍 I've waited patiently for him to drop to a somewhat reasonable price...Being a Gooner and my favourite player when younger I had to try him. His prime was disappointing when I tried last year because of medium/medium workrates so eager to see how the high attacking changes him. (PS4)

080b533c91da3501e8457207d8a00474.png
  • James Libby
    Not Henry but thought I'd share this on here with some fellow Gooners 👍 I've waited patiently for him to drop to a somewhat reasonable price...Being a Gooner and my favourite player when younger I had to try him. His prime was disappointing when I tried last year because of medium/medium workrates so eager to see how the high attacking changes him. (PS4)

Awesome snag, mate. Share your goals with him once you get Goating!
  • James Libby

Very interested in a review of PIM Iceman. He is on my list. Let us know!!!
  • mjs4p
    @number7rocky
    Can’t wait to hear how he plays! I’ll definitely own him at some point, but the price is scaring me away for now.
  • James Libby
    mjs4p wrote: »
    @number7rocky
    Can’t wait to hear how he plays! I’ll definitely own him at some point, but the price is scaring me away for now.

We're in the same boat, homey. I definitely need to try the new Iceman, but right now, he's awful pricey.

I want to hear about (and see clips of) this 96 shooting! His shooting was already class!
  • mjs4p
    @number7rocky

We're in the same boat, homey. I definitely need to try the new Iceman, but right now, he's awful pricey.

I want to hear about (and see clips of) this 96 shooting! His shooting was already class!

Exactly. I’m hoping the stat boost from the Prime but the WRs of the 90 will make him a more true representation of the real life version.
  • James Libby
    @number7rocky

Exactly. I’m hoping the stat boost from the Prime but the WRs of the 90 will make him a more true representation of the real life version.

How is his passing not one of the highest in the game? The man was clairvoyant on the pitch!
  • James Libby
    Goatless...
  • number7rocky
    4030 posts National Call-Up

@number7rocky

Really disappointed to say he wasn't good for me. Wanted him to be good so bad but he didn't quite cut in it in the 12 Div 1 games I used him. 2 games at ST and the rest as central Cam in 4231. Made a few nice assists and a few goals but nif Neymar is alot better for me in that position because of weak foot and being alot more agile.

He honestly felt like the prime I used last year, and I didn't even notice the change in workrates, felt like I barely even tested his shooting as he wasn't in those attacking positions enough. If the card had 2/3 more pace and agilty I feel it would have made a huge difference.

I could of tested him in WL where I'm sure he would have more successful agaisnt some weaker opponents but I knew from using him that in game he didn't suit me. I sold him whilst I could get my coins back minus a small tax loss as I didn't want to get stung holding the card a few weeks and losing hundreds of K as he will drop in price alot more close to tots and with fut birthday. (Lost a few hundred k a piece recently on Prime Raul and 86 Vieira using only a few weeks because the market dropped)

Later on in the year near the end of the game, when he's alot cheaper and I care less about winning 😂 I'll maybe try him out again for nostalgia.
  • EekAlaska
    1391 posts Professional

I would love this card as well. I really hope these PM cards drop significantly over next couple months so I can have 2-3 in my final team
  • James Libby

@number7rocky

Really disappointed to say he wasn't good for me. Wanted him to be good so bad but he didn't quite cut in it in the 12 Div 1 games I used him. 2 games at ST and the rest as central Cam in 4231. Made a few nice assists and a few goals but nif Neymar is alot better for me in that position because of weak foot and being alot more agile.

He honestly felt like the prime I used last year, and I didn't even notice the change in workrates, felt like I barely even tested his shooting as he wasn't in those attacking positions enough. If the card had 2/3 more pace and agilty I feel it would have made a huge difference.

I could of tested him in WL where I'm sure he would have more successful agaisnt some weaker opponents but I knew from using him that in game he didn't suit me. I sold him whilst I could get my coins back minus a small tax loss as I didn't want to get stung holding the card a few weeks and losing hundreds of K as he will drop in price alot more close to tots and with fut birthday. (Lost a few hundred k a piece recently on Prime Raul and 86 Vieira using only a few weeks because the market dropped)

Later on in the year near the end of the game, when he's alot cheaper and I care less about winning 😂 I'll maybe try him out again for nostalgia.

Sad to hear that, mate. Thanks for reporting back, though.
  • mjs4p

@number7rocky

Sad to hear that, mate. Thanks for reporting back, though.

This. :cry:
  • James Libby
    Still no Goat....