People that pass around the back when 1 goal up

ArsleWenger
418 posts Sunday League Hero
There must be some way to get that out of the game. A match report or something. Nothing to do about it either. Making me feel sick about this game

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16175 posts Moderator
    Better high pressure but people always want it nerfed. Need to have stamina drain faster on offense when holding the ball for so long. Need some kind of negative.
  • ArsleWenger
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Better high pressure but people always want it nerfed. Need to have stamina drain faster on offense when holding the ball for so long. Need some kind of negative.

I agree with you on that one
  • TheKillers246
    1189 posts Professional
    I do it to people who only ai defend
  • Gnomenclature
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    Turn on team press when they do this... most times you can press an error and score. Just remember to turn it off if don't want your players drained too badly.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Change up the formation and tactics.

Everyone is playing low depth drop back. It's hard to even get past players sometimes

• ArsleWenger
    FORZARDO wrote: »
    Change up the formation and tactics.

Everyone is playing low depth drop back. It's hard to even get past players sometimes

The tactic bit is an issue for me as I don’t get too much into it. I change it for a bit without looking on youtube or anything and when it goes well, I stick to it for the rest of fifa 19. Its like to much things for my brain to handle. 3 bars here and 6 bars there my brain cant handle it
  • ArsleWenger
    Turn on team press when they do this... most times you can press an error and score. Just remember to turn it off if don't want your players drained too badly.

Thanks will do. But is it going to make a difference? Previous games (I don’t do in game fast tacticts at all) has been a big let down as I felt it made no difference no matter wthat I pressed
  • Gnomenclature
    6061 posts Big Money Move

Thanks will do. But is it going to make a difference? Previous games (I don’t do in game fast tacticts at all) has been a big let down as I felt it made no difference no matter wthat I pressed

Just use the d-pad in game to turn on team press (not the same as constant pressure in tactics menu). Chase em down and call in a 2nd player with rb button. Most times they pass to gk - force an error or corner. Be cautious of a counter attack though when calling in players.