Anyone else experiencing this?

Boysie91
8094 posts League Winner
Multiple times since yesterday my players keep forgetting the ball when dribbling or running. For instance my player dribbling the ball I turn with him and he doesn't touch the ball and has to go back to get it. No one around him he was in plenty of space. I also had it happen to my CB in the box he took a touch went to pass the ball and missed the ball completely and I concede from it.
The connection is the worst it has been all 19 I though EA was trying to sort the connections out? Made it worse if anything 👏😒

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Funnily enough in my last game the ref gave an advantage when I was fouled in the opposition box (no pen 🤨) , I headed against the cross bar (advantage disappeared), the ball got cleared and should have went to my Moments Socrates who refused to touch an incredibly slow moving ball and let it pea roll through his legs.

Opposition ran on and scored and I ended up losing 3-2 😐
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Funnily enough in my last game the ref gave an advantage when I was fouled in the opposition box (no pen 🤨) , I headed against the cross bar (advantage disappeared), the ball got cleared and should have went to my Moments Socrates who refused to touch an incredibly slow moving ball and let it pea roll through his legs.

Opposition ran on and scored and I ended up losing 3-2 😐

Same sort of thing happening to me.
  • stevotrueblue
    821 posts Professional
    Check your R1 button isnt sticking
  • WarrenBarton
    7066 posts Big Money Move

For me it wasn’t that, he kind of turned around looking all clumsy rather than ghosting the touch.
    Socrates has been excellent for me as well, just a dodgy connection to the server for that game I reckon.
  • Colt_seevers
    1063 posts Professional
    Happened to me a few times in the last couple of weeks
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner

RB is fine I swear it's the lag/delay in the game causing it.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    3 times today ive past the ball and my player has just fazed out of the way
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought I was going mad. Lol happened a couple of times. Also I am experiencing loads of own goals this weekend. 8 I’ve witnessed in my 1st 16 WL games
  • Alx192
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect

I pressed pass and Edwin van der Sar did this. Enjoy :).
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Missed 4-5 open goal this WL and conceded a few rebound own goals as well.
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Alx192 wrote: »

I pressed pass and Edwin van der Sar did this. Enjoy :).

This is what I am talking about. How can EA let this happen 😑
  • SeaDawgBob
    939 posts Professional
    100% there’s a phantom R1 button happening. I’ve noticed this since the beginning of the season, it’s really prevalent when it’s a lag match