Worst WL all 19

Boysie91
7273 posts League Winner
6 losses from 15 games and I had double if not triple the amount of shots on target in 4 of those games lol. Nothing goes in and the refs are a joke.

Comments

• SeaDawgBob
    932 posts Professional
    Same, had to just stop playing. 8 games in and have 5 losses, worst start to a WL all season
  • Insan0
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 16
    Same here 5 games and 3 losses .lost to a team 83 rated 87 chemestry ???? Wtf . The game its horrible . Slow players. cant even tackle my opponent ,cant even make a decent pass . Balls always bauncing back to opponent. Jeezz . I had to stop too . This is never gonna get fix . Its sad
  • Murphdogz
    1225 posts Professional
    I started of my best.8-1 the one I lost to had a cheap gold squad and I made chance after chance after chance to keep hitting the post or keeper turning to super man.i had 24 shots 21 on target to his 2 shots and 2 goals.lost 2-1 he was the most rubbish player I have played.oh then I went on to lose 5 in a row similar story.
  • Ecr8on
    1244 posts Professional
    I had the same thing going today, I mean I’m average to maybe slightly above but I went 6-4, 3 were so frustrating, should have won them, literally nothing would go in the net
  • Mattheos
    1341 posts Professional
    Why is it with every patch it seems A.I. defending gets buffed? Honestly this is the worst FUT of all time.
  • SeaDawgBob
    932 posts Professional
    How many of your guys losses were to way lower rated teams ??? Every single loss was to all golds...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    How many of your guys losses were to way lower rated teams ??? Every single loss was to all golds...

I kept track the last few weekend leagues. Last week I was 18-11. 1-7 against teams 84 rated or or below. The previous week I was 0-8 (17-11).
  • Pacey3_16
    1637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same played 8 only won 1 never had such a bad start but tbf all been really close games
  • Boysie91
    7273 posts League Winner
    edited March 16
    Worse thing is I normally get max 5 loses every week.

The amount of rebounds I have conceded too even double rebound.
  • JURITO1000
    1350 posts Professional

Always. When i see full gold team i know its gonna be a nightmare. Rather play against 6+ icons team
  • Joseph88
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pre patch I would always go 14-0 right now post patch I’m getting a few losses to players who aren’t even good. This 4231 drop coward method of playing has really destroyed this game. Its not even about beating your opponent its about beating his ai.
  • Pacey3_16
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

Always. When i see full gold team i know its gonna be a nightmare. Rather play against 6+ icons team

I've only come up against gold teams..
  • RebelRob
    4405 posts National Call-Up
    The last 3 weeks have all gotten worse week by week.
  • Cbn
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didnt remember there was a patch and was thinking wtf has happened. Usually lose 1-3 in first 15 matches or so, now barely winning with pens after dominating 70/30 posession and 20-3 shots. Such a chore to try break opponent AI and Spiderman keepers
  • Recoba
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 16
    RebelRob wrote: »
    The last 3 weeks have all gotten worse week by week.

Less casuals playing?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1189 posts Professional
    Less silver players playing now. We're all facing better players, earlier.
  • Pacey3_16
    Less silver players playing now. We're all facing better players, earlier.

Possibly.. tbf the games I've had have been alot closer not had any smash or get smashed yet
  • Tasch
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It seems alot of silver players has stopped playing WL. Meeting good players with good teams, not a single ragequit even if I go up 4-0. A seasoned player knows there’s a chance to get back into the game, for unspeakable reasons... Worst start to my WL ever, no fun even winning a game, packluck is at a all time low... Just a horrible broken game. Come to think of it, how many patched so far this year? 9? We gotten our moneys worth though, we bought 1 game and we gotten 9 different games in return.
  • BiigDee
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    Last weekend was enough for me so I didn’t even redeem this week. It’s not about beating just a player anymore.
  • Very interesting indeed I wonder how much of this is attributed to the so called works on the connection..... where 'others' now have better game play.... especially on a Friday in WL
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its been like this since day one, game is pure aids, the AI does 99 per cent of the work. And its so unbalanced.
    Its for one purpose to make you frustrated and in the heat of the moment when youre not level headed, buy fifa points.
    How this is not a criminal offence i'll never know.
  • Torn4do
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I started off really poor this weekend, think I was 3-5, normally I’d expect to be around 6-2 or 7-1, managed to turn it round to get to 9-6, will stop again at 14 wins as can never be bothered going any higher.

Someone mentioned another patch, was there a patch this week?
  • WarrenBarton
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    Last week I forgot to enter so I thought I would see what co-op camera is all about. I started on squad battles and zoomed it out even more as defending was a struggle at first. Once I got used to defending on that then co-op seemed ok so I started practicing on rivals.

Started WL this week and I’m 8-2 so far with one loss via penalties and the other a ridiculous no look shot from Aguero running away from goal.
    I’ve had starts like this before but usually end up G2 (sometimes G1) Will be interesting to see how I got on after the weekends over.

Co-op camera seems way better for seeing passing options and even for skilling for some reason.
  • Boysie91
    7273 posts League Winner
    First game today I miss two open goals god knows how when it was harder to miss! and my CB miss kicked the ball in the penalty box to let the striker through my GK saved it but he scored the rebound. Second half my players couldn't make a tackle 😠 worst WL I have ever played in!
    How have EA made the servers worse ffs!
  • JURITO1000
    1350 posts Professional
    Last week I forgot to enter so I thought I would see what co-op camera is all about. I started on squad battles and zoomed it out even more as defending was a struggle at first. Once I got used to defending on that then co-op seemed ok so I started practicing on rivals.

Started WL this week and I’m 8-2 so far with one loss via penalties and the other a ridiculous no look shot from Aguero running away from goal.
    I’ve had starts like this before but usually end up G2 (sometimes G1) Will be interesting to see how I got on after the weekends over.

Co-op camera seems way better for seeing passing options and even for skilling for some reason.

I played long time on coop but i have a feeling that is more “delayed” on it. Could be just feeling but its like a constant button delay on coop for me,maybe just because the animations are smaller or i dont know but it doesnt feel smooth like on tele broadcast
  • Boysie91
    7273 posts League Winner
    Second game we both had big delay so bad our players where spinning around when sprinting sometimes. Missed another open goal and 3 big chances. He quit because the connections where so bad.
  • Nodge86
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Playing with Leicester City only team this WL and SHOCK I’ve finished exactly the same as when I use my 87 rated (heavily bronze benched) strongest team. Some of my victories have been an absolute disgrace.
  • Mattheos
    1341 posts Professional
    This game is so ****. How can we be this many months in and we have yet to see a patch nerfing team mate contain, ai blocks & interceptions?

**** trash developers
  • SinkXI
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was 15:1 this time last week. This week I’m 4:5, lost 4 in a row. Think I’m done for this weekend 😂
  • WarrenBarton
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

I played long time on coop but i have a feeling that is more “delayed” on it. Could be just feeling but its like a constant button delay on coop for me,maybe just because the animations are smaller or i dont know but it doesnt feel smooth like on tele broadcast

Just lost 2 games in a row so I’m back to my normal 2 to 1 form now anyway lol