Im out for FIFA 19

Latanaka
825 posts Semi-Pro
Delayed as hell, slow-mo football, totally different game than during week, its like playing two different versions of FIFA.

Grinded to 7-0 just do got disconnected in the 85th minute and got the loss while leading 2-1.

Horrible experience.

Hope for FIFA 20.

Bye

Comments

• Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Sure
  • Latanaka
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Sure

Your moaning thr whole time about EA maybe you should take a break yourself
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Sure

Your moaning thr whole time about EA maybe you should take a break yourself

Sure
  • limjitwe
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    Seriously? Quitting over a disconnect? You’re still 7-1
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    497 posts Sunday League Hero
    See u in a few weeks.
  • James Libby
    5586 posts Big Money Move
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Delayed as hell, slow-mo football, totally different game than during week, its like playing two different versions of FIFA.

Grinded to 7-0 just do got disconnected in the 85th minute and got the loss while leading 2-1.

Horrible experience.

Hope for FIFA 20.

Bye

We'll miss you, mate.

Take care.
  • mway
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Best decision ever. Congratulations.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played more than 5 games the last month and it's been the best "gaming" decision I've ever made. Welcome to the club man
  • Amdp9
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    I played two won one they saw the delay no thank you 🙏 I shall return on Sunday just to get to gold 3
  • Skinner249
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 16
    I always find it amusing when people complain about certain aspects of the game, and then proceed to belittle someone on a thread about complaining about the game.

Think some people are getting a bit cosy on an EA run forum tbh.
  • mway
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    This game is bad for health. Anyone that quits is a bit healthier. I´m sure that no psychiatrist would recommend this game if they saw how people react when playing.
  • Janscharie
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    I stopped playing fut 6 weeks ago. Best decision fifa wise ever. Playing pro clubs with friends and just laugh at all the crap that goes on.
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Janscharie wrote: »
    I stopped playing fut 6 weeks ago. Best decision fifa wise ever. Playing pro clubs with friends and just laugh at all the crap that goes on.

i second this

play another mode and enjoy it

fut is killing people
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    mway wrote: »
    This game is bad for health. Anyone that quits is a bit healthier. I´m sure that no psychiatrist would recommend this game if they saw how people react when playing.

And for your social life, WL is set up to make you addicted and ruin your social life.
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why are ppl so result oriented? I don't give a crap about a win or a loss when gameplay is atrocious. Plus winning lost all It's value this year because of the current state of the game. This is the most unskilled game I've played in my life. Bad decisions get rewarded and good decisions get punished on a consistent base. Add P2W to it and even the biggest noobs can finish Elite somehow.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    Try Division 2 Mate B)!
  • mway
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Imagine that in real football your team would hit the posts at least 2 or 3 times every game and can´t score. That every time your team score you have to fear that the other could score from kick off. That 30% of the goals would be on around minute 45 or 90. Nobody would love that sport. Most will hate it or get sick of just watching it. Well that´s FUT.
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 16
    I switched to crystal meth Three weeks ago, best decision of my life. It gives a much better addictive high than FIFA with far less downside.

It is also far cheaper, and now no longer have to spend the entire day burgling houses to pay for the habit.
  • Nazgul
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lippyone wrote: »
    I switched to crystal meth Three weeks ago, best decision of my life. It gives a much better addictive high than FIFA with far less downside. It is also far cheaper.

Ha! Hard drugs cured my Fifa addiction :D
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine that in real football your team would hit the posts at least 2 or 3 times every game and can´t score. That every time your team score you have to fear that the other could score from kick off. That 30% of the goals would be on around minute 45 or 90. Nobody would love that sport. Most will hate it or get sick of just watching it. Well that´s FUT.

But this does happen often in real football, just like goalkeeping errors, bad rebounds, unjust sending offs, dodgy penalties and everything else that people here rage about.

Look at West Ham today, came back from 3 1 down with Two goals in last Five minutes.

If that happened on FIFA you would be running to the forum crying about how it is all fixed and broken.

• Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Why are ppl so result oriented? I don't give a crap about a win or a loss when gameplay is atrocious. Plus winning lost all It's value this year because of the current state of the game. This is the most unskilled game I've played in my life. Bad decisions get rewarded and good decisions get punished on a consistent base. Add P2W to it and even the biggest noobs can finish Elite somehow.

so why do you enjoy the game if the gameplay is attrocious?

• ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    It's really odd how nobody ever starts angry "I'm leaving forever" threads because of the terrible gameplay just after they've won a match.

Presumably you didn't feel the need to quit after wins one through seven?
  • mway
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    lippyone wrote: »

But this does happen often in real football, just like goalkeeping errors, bad rebounds, unjust sending offs, dodgy penalties and everything else that people here rage about.

Look at West Ham today, came back from 3 1 down with Two goals in last Five minutes.

If that happened on FIFA you would be running to the forum crying about how it is all fixed and broken.

Yes ? Every weekend, every game ? You see 3 posts, or 4 every game ? Do you see kickoff goals frequently ? Do you see most of the goals in football are scored in minute 45 and 90 ? Those are exceptions, not the rule. In FUT the exception is the rule. That´s the problem.
  • Jpo41
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    Why bother to get 20? You really think this will get fixed? With loot boxes and micro transactions being looked at, they are going to focus on promos to get money while they can and ignore infrastructure and game play.
  • joehuk
    3329 posts National Call-Up
    tbh the game is an absolute mess, I'm no longer taking part in the WL so decided to try get some DR Points tonight.

Absolute attrocious unresponsive gameplay, I just thought F* it gave my opponant a goal and quit, impossible to play.
  • Baliland
    752 posts Professional
    Look at these trolls sad community