The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• RayS
    31184 posts National Team Captain
    EDDlE wrote: »
    I see a lot of people using FB Ibra as CAM instead of ST, is he better suited for that position?

I've only ran him in 4-3-2-1

That's where I like him best. It kinda depends on your play style though. I find that my CAM has as much if not more scoring opportunities than my actual strikers, so it made sense to put my best player in that spot. He's got 141 goals in 132 games for me from there. I've played him CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and now in a 4-1-2-1-2
  • Chubbs
    14524 posts Has That Special Something
    Hes good at CAM but he is the best ST ived used this year so it would be foolish imo
  • RayS
    @Eddie just try both. Worst case, you try him there 10 games and don't like it, you can change right back.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Why would you put a 6'5" behemoth with 99 strength and 99 heading accuracy anywhere BUT ST? Come on.
  • RayS
    Why would you put a 6'5" behemoth with 99 strength and 99 heading accuracy anywhere BUT ST? Come on.
    RayS wrote: »
    EDDlE wrote: »
    I see a lot of people using FB Ibra as CAM instead of ST, is he better suited for that position?

I've only ran him in 4-3-2-1

That's where I like him best. It kinda depends on your play style though. I find that my CAM has as much if not more scoring opportunities than my actual strikers, so it made sense to put my best player in that spot. He's got 141 goals in 132 games for me from there. I've played him CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and now in a 4-1-2-1-2

• Ryno
    6533 posts Big Money Move

Center back
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »

Center back

He'd probably be half decent there too lol
  • SuperSonicSean
    Ryno wrote: »

Center back

Touché lol.
  • hellodee
    772 posts Semi-Pro
    Novakovich, 1 goal and 1 assist so far.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have 73 games and 104 goals at ST but ever since I got Bradley's FB card, I've been forced to move FB Rooney to LF on 8 chem. I love Rooney as a midfielder but my attack has been kind of stagnant since the change.

I put Schweinsteiger in the middle CM to link up with Kroos, so can't put Rooney or Bradley there. I think a formation change is what I need, I definitely will try 4-2-3-1 as I prefer one striker.

Also, i'm on switch (lol) so I don't have the luxury of Special Alessandrini or SBC Josef Martinez..
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Dropped rooney in fantasy this week in favor of Quintero this week... rooney scores a hattrick
  • SuperSonicSean
    Dropped rooney in fantasy this week in favor of Quintero this week... rooney scores a hattrick

Wowwwww, I dropped Rooney too after DC/NYC played to a nill nill draw. Just my luck.
  • Chubbs
    We are going to finally get a MLS inform three weeks into the season and its going to be Rooney who already has two special cards.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Chubbs wrote: »
    We are going to finally get a MLS inform three weeks into the season and its going to be Rooney who already has two special cards.

That does definitely suck
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    I dont know if its just me but im watching the nycfc - Lafc match the pitch looks so small. I know they play at Yankee stadium which is terrible (long time oakland raiders fan and tired of seeing them on a baseball field, glad their moving to my hometown). It just looks terrible
  • Chubbs
    I dont know if its just me but im watching the nycfc - Lafc match the pitch looks so small. I know they play at Yankee stadium which is terrible (long time oakland raiders fan and tired of seeing them on a baseball field, glad their moving to my hometown). It just looks terrible

It is terrible. Worst TV experience in the league. It's not even fifa regulation iirc
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional

It is terrible. Worst TV experience in the league. It's not even fifa regulation iirc

Felt like me and my buddies could play some 6 a side on that. Nice brace from vela though
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2019
    Waston with a goal in the home opener
  • SuperSonicSean
    Bruh, Portland was in MLS Cup last year, and now they're getting smacked 3-0 by a team playing their 3rd match ever in MLS? What is life?
  • RayS
    Waston with a goal in the home opener

Too bad Cincy aren't in the game yet :'( woulda loved a Waston SIF
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    @Chubbs Miles Robinson has been spot on this game so far
  • therealmerk33
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bro we 🔥
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Carles Gil with a second brace for the Revs but still no Revs card....
  • Chubbs
    @Chubbs Miles Robinson has been spot on this game so far

Hes absolutely unreal. Berhalter better be watching. He was a man among boys tonight.
  • RayS
    FUTbin showing Josef as RW for a possible FUT BD card. I guess for his time at Torino. Wouldn't like that at all tbh.
  • Chubbs
    FUTbin showing Josef as RW for a possible FUT BD card. I guess for his time at Torino. Wouldn't like that at all tbh.

Saw their predictions and they looked like they hired a 12 year old to make the most useless and silly changes. So many unusable cards and only like 3 of them all would be desirable.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional

Saw their predictions and they looked like they hired a 12 year old to make the most useless and silly changes. So many unusable cards and only like 3 of them all would be desirable.

It literally looks like a position change just for the sake of it. They just copied his POTY card and made it rw.
  • Antparry92
    19304 posts World Class
    Handy for Chem links maybe? That’s about it though
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    possible SIF Waston? Could they add just FC Cinci?? Didn't the do that with Vela last year with LAFC?
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    You can find FCC when you go to the transfer market. Just no players come up