Question

Coderood
1685 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 19
Is EA planning on releasing 3x 90 rated squads when the big boys like Vieira, R9 and Gullit are out? Is this a joke? Why dont you just do it like last year? Asking for 3 icons for a big ICON sbc? Stop scamming your customers! This is not right! @EA_Andy
Post edited by EA_Andy on

Comments

• KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sadly
  • Fccheek
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    Coderood wrote: »
    Is EA planning on releasing 3x 90 rated squads when the big boys like Vieira, R9 and Gullit are out? Is this a joke? Why dont you just do it like last year? Asking for 3 icons for a big ICON sbc? Stop scamming your customers! This is not right! @EA_Andy

• Headshrinker363
    5367 posts Big Money Move

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    It is what it is mate. EA have made it loud and clear this year that they don't care about their community at all and will do everything in their power to screw everyone over.

This year should be a wake up call for everyone.
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    If... they released them...
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner

• Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The market is a livid thing.
    HTH
  • DeanoZoff
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Just comes across as a mess of a company run by a bunch of fools
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Just comes across as a mess of a company run by a bunch of greedy executives

• Xguti002
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally if I play next year I’ll only do icon sbcs that I’ll plan on using for the remainder of the game. This year I’m about 800k deep and tons of high rated untradeables that went into 4 icons that I was saving for a high rated sbc. I could really use those coins now to buy better players.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    It is honestly disgusting. It’s not like people have got these icon fodder players for free. We’ve grinded for half a year now, probably completing 1 or 2 cheap icons in anticipation for a big SBC.

EA have literally gone out their way to fu*k with us. NO other company would treat their customers like this.

Anything to squeeze out some extra $$$.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 15
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Personally if I play next year I’ll only do icon sbcs that I’ll plan on using for the remainder of the game. This year I’m about 800k deep and tons of high rated untradeables that went into 4 icons that I was saving for a high rated sbc. I could really use those coins now to buy better players.
    EA was very dishonest by not releasing prime icons SBCs for most icons

next year they will find a new way to screw their customers
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

because if they switch up the reqs you'll have no choice but to buy FPs

it's all a sales vehicle. If you're able to get the cards you want just through good prepping they don't get your dollas

scuuuuumbaaaaags
  • Springveldt
    4703 posts National Call-Up
    The market is a livid thing.
    HTH
    Not sure about the market but the player base sure as hell should be.
  • Recoba
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 15
    Business decision to keep the game alive until september.
  • Fccheek
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    maksi wrote: »
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    EA was very dishonest by not releasing prime icons SBCs for most icons

next year they will find a new way to screw their customers

They won’t have any customers eventually.
  • Coderood wrote: »

just wait untill tots...94 rated cards are 25k... much much cheaper than buying 3 x icons
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only EA could take a ‘product’ (Icon SBCs) from last year, implement it again this year, and make it WORSE.

How long can they get away with deliberately antagonising their customers? This game definitely needs competition
  • hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

just wait untill tots...94 rated cards are 25k... much much cheaper than buying 3 x icons

interesting point.

with all these cheap high rated special cards coming out it could be cheap to do these

but the issue is that people have completed other icons to submit, and they've pivoted with the seeming intention of screwing over the planners
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Just comes across as a mess of a company run by a bunch of fools

"Hey fam" don't forget to tag this knob @EA_GZaro

This guy is the worst.
  • Jfo88
    22685 posts Club Captain
    I don’t see the problem
  • BorussenBernie09
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 15
    The market is a living organism! No man, its officially dead!
  • MHoney1234
    8109 posts League Winner
    The market is a living organism! No man, its officially dead!