Thoughts on upgrading these team?

Wonderfulwest
5134 posts Big Money Move

This is what I’m currently running, not too sure where to upgrade. Just swapped Futmas Arias our for the IF lala see what all the hype is about. Could sell FS Guendozi and a few other investments to have about 700k. Any input is greatly appreciated lads

8-C983-B51-08-D3-4-DE6-8-AC3-00157946-CD4-E.jpg

Comments

• Wonderfulwest
    This is my bench also
    AAC891-C4-BB94-4-F6-B-B909-33155-E8560-CB.jpg
  • RebelRob
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    The team looks pretty decent tbh.

Maybe sell bergkamp and try cruyff there? The double 5* is a huge plus in this game imo.
  • Wonderfulwest
    RebelRob wrote: »
    The team looks pretty decent tbh.

Maybe sell bergkamp and try cruyff there? The double 5* is a huge plus in this game imo.

I’ve not tried cruyff to be fair but Bergkamp is one of my idols. So can’t get rid of him, might do when his Optimus Prime comes out tho. Tho maybe see if I can get enough to get cruyff and Bergkamp
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Buy 8 more training cards to improve
  • Wonderfulwest
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Buy 8 more training cards to improve

I used them to do score a bicycle kick objective, so when I get home I only have to play one squad battles match. And no need to buy them I packed loads so might as well make use of them against the AI
  • Wonderfulwest
    ?
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    Never used big sol but fairly sure a lot of the other icon cbs are better like blanc or des, cannavaro. You could probably even get 92 maldini...
    Then look into changing Fabinho, for Roy Keane? Or petit...that’s where I’d be looking to improve but nice team
  • MaddMike3711
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell off Bergkamp, and get Moments Sócrates. Complete game changer! :)
  • Wonderfulwest
    Never used big sol but fairly sure a lot of the other icon cbs are better like blanc or des, cannavaro. You could probably even get 92 maldini...
    Then look into changing Fabinho, for Roy Keane? Or petit...that’s where I’d be looking to improve but nice team

Sol is untradable so can’t sell him, would be open to replacing Fabinho tho
    Sell off Bergkamp, and get Moments Sócrates. Complete game changer! :)

I’ll try his Loan but I don’t think I’ve got enough to complete him either
  • Wonderfulwest
    Just check 88 petit is within my price range and I used his prime moments card and he was amazing. Reason I bought Fabinho in as torriera wasn’t cutting it anymore
  • Bbbbbbbb
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Upgrade fabinho to his rttf. Would wait though as his price will have jumped up a bit.
  • Wonderfulwest
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »
    Upgrade fabinho to his rttf. Would wait though as his price will have jumped up a bit.

His shot right up, is he much of an improvement over the NIF