MOMENTS Baggio is the best player I've used this year.

Comments

• holdenwait
    57946 posts National Treasure
    really glad to hear the positive experiences btw. im glad you're enjoying him op

wish he was a tad cheaper, might be the first icon loan i'll ever do at this rate haha
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Nice to hear that. I'm thinking about do him. Is he that better than 91 POTM Reus?

I had HL Reus who has basically the same stats and I like Baggio better. He’s more agile on the ball and his passing is even better.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm tempted to do him, or buy Base Pelé/Middle Cruyff.
  • DIXON THFC
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    really glad to hear the positive experiences btw. im glad you're enjoying him op

wish he was a tad cheaper, might be the first icon loan i'll ever do at this rate haha

Cheers mate! I did his loan he scored 5 on his debut and put it this way... the loan has 9 left on it :D
  • LahmChops
    1215 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    How do I throw multiple icons into an SBC to bring the price down? I have a few 85 icons I want to get rid of

Build a base team off FUTBIN SBC section and then modify... I got rid of loads of WL cards to do the SBC.

I would say throw the ICONS into one of the other ICON SBC.. the 100 or 125K pack *should* theoretically give more value than submitting as a regualar 85 player.
  • DIXON THFC
    edited March 7
    I packed 6 walkouts in the packs for the SBC granted 2 were matic and matuidi (85???) But I got Salah, Kroos, Lloris and Pique as well which certainly helped along the way...

4 low rated IFs as well which also came in handy.
  • WelcomeToFailure
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited March 7
    Im really considering to do him, need to get rid of rijkaard since i run with moments petit and kanté, i want to play him as a cam and 5 star skill is just perfect for my game style.
  • DIXON THFC
    Just thought I'd update as he hit 100, did it in 54 which is the quickest I've ever hit 100 with any player. I'm also 15-6 in WL this week which is my best weekend league this year.

20190309-234043.jpg

@WelcomeToFailure
    @Delboy13710
    @Joaopauloted

Think you 3 were on the fence!
  • Delboy13710
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    Just thought I'd update as he hit 100, did it in 54 which is the quickest I've ever hit 100 with any player. I'm also 15-6 in WL this week which is my best weekend league this year.

20190309-234043.jpg

@WelcomeToFailure
    @Delboy13710
    @Joaopauloted

Right going to try hes loan, I'm so bored right now
  • DIXON THFC

20190309-234043.jpg

@WelcomeToFailure
    @Delboy13710
    @Joaopauloted

Right going to try hes loan, I'm so bored right now

That's why I did it Del, was so bored... this has rejuvenated my interest... had 4k coins left, got 176k now gonna try get to 500 goals with Baggio and save as much as I can for TOTS
  • IxToMxI
    6085 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done the Baggio and Sócrates loan and I must admit much prefer Baggio.

Sócrates has the power and the finishing but still seems quite sluggish to me.

Baggio didn’t score many from CAM but I must admit he opened up the pitch so well, he was literally never marked, always avaible for the pass, didn’t score many but boy did he create a lot
  • keronc
    1076 posts Professional
    Completed the Baggio SBC yesterday and I am so happy I did it. Used him in Rivals yesterday and he was the game changer for my team. It seems as if he could not be marked out of the game, his movements and positioning were amazing. Don't even let me get started on his dribbling and vision. I am using his as a lone striker in a 5221 formation and he is deadly. He is not Ibra strong, but he is so agile that the defenders have a hard time getting him off the ball. With the hunter chem style boosting his pace and shooting, Baggio is a joy to play with.
  • Elvisreus
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow nice to hear that.

Glad to see you can get on with him :)
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can he also play as a wide CAM?
  • keronc
    1076 posts Professional
    tfadgreef wrote: »
    Can he also play as a wide CAM?

Yes he can. I played him as a cam in WL when I had the loan and he was just as good. His passing and vision are so good that all his final passes will find the striker if he is open. If I get another great striker, I would change my formation to play Baggio as Cam.
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @DIXON THFC I ended up doing Sócrates, he was a reference of class in the pitch here in Brasil, and EA did a good work in his card.
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • Vichy360
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did Baggio & he is impressive seriously