Comments

• RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Rangers have appealed Morelos’ yellow :joy:

Should be cited for another couple of dives.

Clearly not a dive for this one although don’t see why we’ve bothered.

Not a dive, not a pen.

He got away with one of the worst dives I've ever seen later on in the game.

If it’s neither then a yellow should be overturned then. You can complain all you want about Morelos not getting booked later on but several Aberdeen players got away with numerous challenges before eventually being booked. Can’t just target one player no matter how much you dislike him.

he should also be cited for the ones later on in the game, a further 2 yellow card offences

And this is why it’s getting ridiculous. Re-reffing every game is just stupid.
  • Embrared
    843 posts Semi-Pro

Not a dive, not a pen.

If it’s neither then a yellow should be overturned then. You can complain all you want about Morelos not getting booked later on but several Aberdeen players got away with numerous challenges before eventually being booked. Can’t just target one player no matter how much you dislike him.

McGinn and McKenna’s yellows were very soft. Swings and roundabouts
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Embrared wrote: »

Not a dive, not a pen.

didnt mckenna have 8 fouls before his booking or was that maybe considine or someone else?
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

Not a dive, not a pen.

he should also be cited for the ones later on in the game, a further 2 yellow card offences

Yep. Thought that was easy to understand.
  • SC1967

Not a dive, not a pen.

And Goldson should have had a straight red for an attempted stamp on an Aberdeen player late on. Wasn’t even given as a foul at the time...
  • RfCxAmy

Not a dive, not a pen.

Yep. Thought that was easy to understand.

How’s that going to benefit our game at all? Watching every game over and booking players for fouls that happened during the game? Honestly don’t know why we’re appealing it as it makes no difference to us now we’re out the cup.
  • RfCxAmy
    fergoosee wrote: »

Not a dive, not a pen.

didnt mckenna have 8 fouls before his booking or was that maybe considine or someone else?

Considine.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Courtois pack pulled now finally my starting 11 and subs are all first owner again ❤️

Rewards other than Courtois where horrific. Player picks where awful. Ake and Brandt. Forgot 20 wins got you 2x100k packs

What promo EA dropping this weekend? 😂
  • MarioMonk
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Courtois pack pulled now finally my starting 11 and subs are all first owner again ❤️

Rewards other than Courtois where horrific. Player picks where awful. Ake and Brandt. Forgot 20 wins got you 2x100k packs

Brandt and Ben Yedder for me. Packs were garbage tho.
  • fergoosee

fut bday
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Should we make a banner hoping Gerrard gets well soon?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    So morelos gets his yellow card rescinded for the first then a retrospective ban for the other 4 yeah?
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    So morelos gets his yellow card rescinded for the first then a retrospective ban for the other 4 yeah?

Sounds fair to me
  • fergoosee

no coz thats no how any of the other decisions have been made. lets change the rules for morelos coz hes not liked. great idea
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class

no coz thats no how any of the other decisions have been made. lets change the rules for morelos coz hes not liked. great idea

Plenty players have been banned for diving

Jones and Pawlett spring to mind in recent years
  • fergoosee

Plenty players have been banned for diving

Jones and Pawlett spring to mind in recent years

isnt that coz they won the decisions. as far as im aware morelos didnt
  • Sykesy
    MarioMonk wrote: »

F Off man. You using him? Would’ve loved Ben10 his card is the very few that’s fun outwith top tier players. Cracking pull
  • SC1967

Should be the case.

Don't care what the ins and outs of the laws are. If Morelos comes out of that with no ban, there's something wrong.
  • SC1967
    edited March 14
    Was hoping Dembele's OTW would have been upgraded after two goals at the weekend. His card is a wee boost away from looking class.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sterling and Pepe from gold 3 for me. Was planning on taking this weekend off from Fifa but the thought of McGinn being in TOTW next week has me hooked.
  • MarioMonk
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    MarioMonk wrote: »

F Off man. You using him? Would’ve loved Ben10 his card is the very few that’s fun outwith top tier players. Cracking pull

Aye mate , sold Cruyff and replacing him with him. Using the coins to strengthen my CDM spots.
  • Sykesy
    Would also love Cruyff. Baby card for 10 games was superb. Wanted his card for too long now
  • fergoosee

Should be the case.

Don't care what the ins and outs of the laws are. If Morelos comes out of that with no ban, there's something wrong.

wereny saying that when it was dembele every other week
  • SC1967

Should be the case.

Another laughable comparison between the two.

Dembele was no saint in that regard but Morelos dives more in one match than Moussa did in an entire season.
  • fergoosee

Should be the case.

Another laughable comparison between the two.

Dembele was no saint in that regard but Morelos dives more in one match than Moussa did in an entire season.

dembele defo dived more than 4 times a season. sure he dived 2 or 3 times in 1 game against us
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    Mik wrote: »
    Sterling and Pepe from gold 3 for me. Was planning on taking this weekend off from Fifa but the thought of McGinn being in TOTW next week has me hooked.

He hit the post in the last minute so was close to a hat trick. Unfortunately 2 goals in midweek may not be enough for a TOTW card.
  • fergoosee
    Hibee wrote: »

He hit the post in the last minute so was close to a hat trick. Unfortunately 2 goals in midweek may not be enough for a TOTW card.

overhyped english league so you never know :joy:
  • Hibee

Very true! Although unfortunately a TOTW McGinn would be unusable as they made his player model ugly as f***.
  • fergoosee

Very true! Although unfortunately a TOTW McGinn would be unusable as they made his player model ugly as f***.

just like real life then!
  • Hibee

just like real life then!

Fair comment.