Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    SJR440 wrote: »
    @Seandimes Might have to make a difficult decision and list my Henry. I just, I can't get him to work for me. His card reflects nothing like he used to play like in real life and I'm just getting so frustrated with his late runs and weird finishing.

Just is not working for me :/

Damn that sucks to hear, he was the one SBC I was looking forward to!

@Jdreew I rate Mbappe over Mahrez, but not by much. Mostly because of m/m workrates on Mahrez.

There isnt any Icon striker that replicates WbY movement, mainly because there are no good Icon strikers with h/h workrates (except for Larsson and Sheva). But I can really recommend Butragueno if you can live without 4*skills.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Seandimes wrote: »
    @Seandimes Might have to make a difficult decision and list my Henry. I just, I can't get him to work for me. His card reflects nothing like he used to play like in real life and I'm just getting so frustrated with his late runs and weird finishing.

@Jdreew I rate Mbappe over Mahrez, but not by much. Mostly because of m/m workrates on Mahrez.

There isnt any Icon striker that replicates WbY movement, mainly because there are no good Icon strikers with h/h workrates (except for Larsson and Sheva). But I can really recommend Butragueno if you can live without 4*skills.

Richarlison is good
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 14
    Yea Richarlison is a good shout. Think I already wrote it here, but putting the "target man" instruction helps a lot to replicate the movement of a h/h striker. Its not quite the same, but imo as close as it gets

@SJR440 Maybe its smth you can fix with instructions? Will be quite a hit from tax if you sell him.

Prime Butragueno has to be my favourite player this FIFA. His shooting and movement is just smth else

Will be a sad day for the club when he has to leave for the PIM Henry sbc
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Jdreew wrote: »
    Couple questions how do you rate OTW Mahrez over Mbappe? Which icon striker has same off ball movement as Yedder?

I played with OTW Mahrez for a while as I have him untradeable and he was pretty good. Not the fastest but better dribbling and passing than Mbappe IMO, but his M/M workrates can be annoying.

That’s the only thing I don’t like about Mbappe, his passing can be annoying at times.

Thanks mate he's been great for me so far. Who would you upgrade?

I have:
    Yea Richarlison is a good shout. Think I already wrote it here, but putting the "target man" instruction helps a lot to replicate the movement of a h/h striker. Its not quite the same, but imo as close as it gets

@SJR440 Maybe its smth you can fix with instructions? Will be quite a hit from tax if you sell him.

Prime Butragueno has to be my favourite player this FIFA. His shooting and movement is just smth else

Man if I can bring back time I would have waited for the Butra SBC rather than doing Crespo! Haha. Who do you have with Butra up top?
  • Cowboysfan22
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ASX wrote: »
    What chem styles you guys would put on Petit? Engine or Shadow?

I use Engine to get his balance, dribbling and speed up. Going to try anchor too at some point.

I think his base tackling and interception stats (92) are high enough already, using Shadow or Anchor is a bit of a waste imo.

Yeah, I feel like Engine is the best option too. I tried his loan one and even with engine he turned pretty slow, I wasn’t really impressed at first but I noticed his influence once I took him out of the squad.

His longshots are also pretty good, where Pogba’s longshots are weird at times like you mentioned before Petit scored me a few over the 10 games.

Strange thing with Petit for me, in 2 cdm formations he plays amazing, stays back when I tell him to. Then used him in single cdm formation few games, and he kept pushing way up, disregarding the "stay back" instructions.
  • Jdreew

Richarlison is good

His shooting and passing puts me off.. Did you have issues with finishing when you used him?
  • nextqprmanager

Dont change Butra for Henry !
    I play Richarlison [ stronger > headers than Yedder ] with Butra - good but not sure end game.
    5* wf
  • nextqprmanager

Richarlison is good

His shooting and passing puts me off.. Did you have issues with finishing when you used him?

Im using OTW - change LM in game to ST
    Long shots are probably better than in box, has scored headers for me > Lukaku, more agile
    I had his nif in my 5* wf Team & was good , again prob> Son.
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Henry is my favourite player ever, if he gets an sbc, I simply have to do it - even if he might not be the most effective or best value for money.

@Jdreew Whats your team? I am currently playing Butra with Torres up top which is a great partnership. But if we get a David Villa SBC tonight, Torres might have to go. He is good, but 3*skillmoves on both strikers is a bit of a disadvantage. Plus he plays nothing like the real Torres did.

• SJR440
    4309 posts National Call-Up

Tried instructions, chem styles etc but just could not get him to work for me at all man.

Really frustrating card :/
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completely forgot FB Ibra gets 8 chem with Petit, guess my strikeforce will be WBY - Big boy Zlatan!

Would love a Villa SBC, but they only release 2 FB cards over the carniball event right?
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20190314-195026-FUTBIN.jpg

Hey guys I want to join too will try this for wl and see how far I can with this formation
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 14
    @Nivaze They do, but they could release him just as a normal carniball card, similar to Ribery.

My guess though is that it will be someone like Saul, Illaramendi or one of the Madrid wingers

@CovLee_Candice Team looks good, but you lack a bit of strength and height in midfield.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Screenshot-20190314-195026-FUTBIN.jpg

Hey guys I want to join too will try this for wl and see how far I can with this formation

I think you'll struggle with Modric; low tackling, strength, aggression. If you can pogba would work nicely with the rest of your team.

Kante's work rates will also be an issue, too defensive. Maybe Kondogbia?
  • Nivaze
    @Seandimes been waiting for a FB Villa for a while now, but I’m afraid it wont happen...

I was also hoping for a FB Ben Arfa but his Carniball card sucks with that stamina.
  • Jdreew
    @Seandimes my current squad:

21jr41d.jpg

Can free up some coins by selling Ben Yedder since I got a red card Yedder today. Have around 400k coins as well. Was thinking what I needed to upgrade (if needed for the upcoming WL)
  • Nivaze
    @Seandimes my current squad:

21jr41d.jpg

Can free up some coins by selling Ben Yedder since I got a red card Yedder today. Have around 400k coins as well. Was thinking what I needed to upgrade (if needed for the upcoming WL)

That’s a nice squad, wouldn’t change a thing unless you don’t like Mahrez. If you have a red WBY I would sell the UEL one as they play tonight against Prague and the home game ended 2-2 so if they lose his card will drop alot.
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 14
    In that case I would upgrade the right side to Lala and Mbappe.

Just saw that the new IF Pepe is amazingly cheap, so I guess I ll get Pogba, and replace dembele with Pepe.

5e773c6cb6224531330061c150321f8b.jpg
  • reidabalda
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    In that case I would upgrade the right side to Lala and Mbappe.

Just saw that the new IF Pepe is amazingly cheap, so I guess I ll get Pogba, and replace dembele with Pepe.

5e773c6cb6224531330061c150321f8b.jpg

Which tactic do you use to get everyone on max chemistry?
  • Jdreew
    Has anyone played TOTY KDB as striker?
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    451, with Pogba and Partey on 8 chem
  • Nivaze
    Pepe actually looks really good, might try his HL card out too as I prefer left footed players on the left.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Pepe actually looks really good, might try his HL card out too as I prefer left footed players on the left.

7dde4621514d4ca8d3b1ec5fd7e9eff4.png

Pepe is a really fun card and you dont see him in every team like Mbappe

• Nivaze
    Finally managed to snipe a fresh IF WBY for 190k, his 87 actually only has 20 more ingame stats for 320k more!
  • IAIK7
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Think I'm done with my team now, no more upgrades unless something very special comes out, if I can save enough coins to get PIM Cruyff that would be great (or his SBC so I can dump untradeable baby Cruyff into it).

Not that happy with baby Van Der Sar in goal but I need him to get VVD on full chem. Might take a look at TOTY De Gea once my investments are gone as VVD on 8 chem with Shadow still almost maxes his defensive stats, nerfs his speed a little.

Starting 11:
    L7bfSzr.jpg

Subs:
    YFArnXn.jpg

Reserves:
    XuyqwLC.jpg

Love Petit, all over the pitch, strong, great tackling, passing and incredible at intercepting. He works so well with Pogba.

Still getting used to Del Piero but his positioning and movement are top class, always finding space and has a lovely shot on him.

Awesome team. How's Cannavaro?

Best way I can describe him is a more powerful better tackling version of IF Kante but as a defender. Always snapping into tackles and closing down, ridiculous jumping.

With an engine chem he feels great with 90+ agility, balance and reactions. High acceleration too.

My biggest concern about him is his lack of height. Is his jumping really good enough to mitigate that weakness?

98 jumping and 93 heading accuracy without chem.

I think he would struggle against the likes of Ronaldo or Ibra but I've not noticed a problem and I've faced those players a few times since I've had him.

I'll keep an eye on him against the big players this weekend and let you know.

Thanks
  • EnzoGambaro
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finally lads!! EA thought I was worthy enough to pack a 84+ red card in my rewards! Got Ben Yedder! Freed up coins to upgrade elsewhere.

Congratulations!!!! Awesome pull. Glad somebody got him. I missed out, but I got Pepe so not complaining.

Back to trying to get WBY off the transfer market. Still extinct. May have to get his UEL version after all.
  • Nivaze
    Finally lads!! EA thought I was worthy enough to pack a 84+ red card in my rewards! Got Ben Yedder! Freed up coins to upgrade elsewhere.

Congratulations!!!! Awesome pull. Glad somebody got him. I missed out, but I got Pepe so not complaining.

Back to trying to get WBY off the transfer market. Still extinct. May have to get his UEL version after all.

What console you’re on? I just sniped one for 190k on PS4 after missing out on alot. Put your transfer search on special and with basic chemstyles and sometimes one pops up, if you’re quick you can grab it otherwise keep pressing compare price so you’re the first to see if there’s a new one.

Also don’t buy the EUL right now as Sevilla plays tonight in the EUL and they usually play bad in away games, the card will drop hard if they lose or play 1-1 as the first home game ended 2-2.
  • EnzoGambaro
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

What console you’re on? I just sniped one for 190k on PS4 after missing out on alot. Put your transfer search on special and with basic chemstyles and sometimes one pops up, if you’re quick you can grab it otherwise keep pressing compare price so you’re the first to see if there’s a new one.

Also don’t buy the EUL right now as Sevilla plays tonight in the EUL and they usually play bad in away games, the card will drop hard if they lose or play 1-1 as the first home game ended 2-2.

Finally managed to get one about two minutes ago. Thanks for your advice though, man. Was trying for ages on PS4. Was determined to get one when I realised UEL had gone up 60k overnight and I don't really like gambling on results. Especially after seeing how hard Renato Sanches dropped last night.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    @Nivaze They do, but they could release him just as a normal carniball card, similar to Ribery.

My guess though is that it will be someone like Saul, Illaramendi or one of the Madrid wingers

@CovLee_Candice Team looks good, but you lack a bit of strength and height in midfield.

yes mate, I just complete fb bradsley and try him for 2 games. just the palyer I want. untrade kante is going to bench.
  • Nivaze
    After playing 6 games with the squad I just don’t get along with Ibra, he just doesn’t make runs at all. Anyone tried Hero Rashford? with a marksman chemstyle he seems like a good option.