Is anyone else's courtois broken?

jasonthompson
98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Got beaten in last few minutes by two goals, final score was 5-7 but the guy had 9 shots at him and scored 7. He also had 3 saves from what the stats say but his check saves three times the amount. Worst part is all the shots were in his save radius but he just waved his arms like an idiot, sometimes even diving away from it like the computer was forcing him away. A 90 rated keeper should save at the very least 50% of the shots aimed right at him

Comments

• Damonlufc
    523 posts Semi-Pro
    All the goalkeepers are hit and miss. My 91 Cech is the same. Best keeper I've had is 86 Ederson this year
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keepers are just generally ridiculous. Having said that, the most consistent keeper I've used by a mile is UCL Lloris.
  • Dis_Play
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haven't played since 2 days, but last time I played online he did some silly animation, he let the ball run out for a corner and stand there like an idiot when he could have picked it up.
  • jasonthompson
    Damonlufc wrote: »
    All the goalkeepers are hit and miss. My 91 Cech is the same. Best keeper I've had is 86 Ederson this year

Was the 91 cech I played against and he was trash too letting in 5
  • jasonthompson
    I have one clip of him doing something so stupid. The ball was going towards the side netting so he tries to save it but actually dives way off the pitch before the ball even reaches the side netting😅
  • Boysie91
    8143 posts League Winner
    I preferred Oblak over him.
  • xCDHx
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 13
    My Courtois on basic chemistry has practically 99 in most relevant attributes still lets in some goals I would save...
  • Thejuves
    990 posts Professional
    Not mine but i believe reals madrids courtous is really broken also.
  • Saiber_Summia
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pretty happy with courtois...
    Thinking to exch with lloris carniballbut hesitating as I did not hear so far any opinion about him...except bad things about his nif card
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    Courtois has been bad since the latest patch...

Donnarumma replaced him., he's no De gea but he's better
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always hated him but used him quite abit because of his good links. I like de Gea, my favorite gk by a long long loooong mile but I don't like his links and don't want to buy two icon cb's