Renato Sanches - Pray for Bayern

SkeltonTom
1764 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2019
Invested in 4 Renato’s RTTF :#:#

Let’s hope Bayern can pull through :D

Anyone have an idea on how much he’ll rise to? And also wondering when will be the best time to sell if Bayern go through?

2279-C213-476-E-49-EC-88-BE-A9-CFBB54-DE36.png

Comments

• Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d like to know what his card stat wise will look like.
  • Cortza
    956 posts Professional
    Burchy wrote: »

@RayS to the rayscue!
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cortza wrote: »

@RayS to the rayscue!

So he should be a 86?!?
  • Carlos181
    4889 posts National Call-Up

@RayS to the rayscue!

So he should be a 86?!?

Yeah, so add anywhere from +2-4 to all stats and that’s what he should look like.
  • RayS
    35236 posts World Cup Winner

Approximately this

Screenshot-20190313-111049.png
  • Cortza
    956 posts Professional

@RayS to the rayscue!

So he should be a 86?!?

Yeah he'll be an 86. Tempted to pick one up and hope for the best. I can handle a 40k loss but don't fancy paying an extra 100k. He should join the Gullitt gang if Bayern win.
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    33wpirm.jpg
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    People use Bundes teams ¿
  • ScorePlayer
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carlos181 wrote: »

@RayS to the rayscue!

So he should be a 86?!?

Yeah, so add anywhere from +2-4 to all stats and that’s what he should look like.

What? Will they get +2 now as the first match ended 0-0? I have Rttf VVD and Fabinho so standing on the other side tonight though. Although they are not primarily investments as they belong to my first team anyways.
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carlos181 wrote: »

@RayS to the rayscue!

So he should be a 86?!?

What? Will they get +2 now as the first match ended 0-0? I have Rttf VVD and Fabinho so standing on the other side tonight though. Although they are not primarily investments as they belong to my first team anyways.

only 84 rated cards go to 86, every other card is just +1
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RayS wrote: »

Approximately this

man that card looked way more impressive back in december lol, nothing special now tbh
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA_18007 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »

Approximately this

man that card looked way more impressive back in december lol, nothing special now tbh

It’s the in game stats that look impressive. He is already really good.

I use him with superstar players around him and honestly he plays just as good. Would love a upgrade on him.

It will be a close game tonight.
  • SkeltonTom
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

Anyone have an idea on how much he’ll rise to? And also wondering when will be the best time to sell if Bayern go through?

So..... As I said, when will be best time to sell? Straight after FT whistle?
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

Haha gone off subject.

Best time would be as soon a Bayern score, price will shoot right up. If you leave it to late like after the game then a lot of people will start to undercut.
  • dregana08
    4130 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry OP but you're crazy. He won't drop 40k if Bayern don't win... it'll be a 50-60% decrease minimum. Can definitely see him dropping below 100k.
  • SkeltonTom
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Sorry OP but you're crazy. He won't drop 40k if Bayern don't win... it'll be a 50-60% decrease minimum. Can definitely see him dropping below 100k.

But I’m investing with the risk that Bayern go through and make profit from the fact he will increase to 86 rating? :D
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got 1. Lets see what bayern can do
  • SkeltonTom

Haha gone off subject.

Best time would be as soon a Bayern score, price will shoot right up. If you leave it to late like after the game then a lot of people will start to undercut.

But how will I know what to price him at?
  • Boysie91
    13946 posts World Class
    I won't sell him anytime soon unless I change my team.
    LCM 43 games 14 goals 17 assists
  • dregana08
    4130 posts National Call-Up

But I’m investing with the risk that Bayern go through and make profit from the fact he will increase to 86 rating? :D

Yes but if they lose, you will lose more % than would of gained if they won.

I can't see Sanchez going 350k+... although I might be wrong. If he stays at 84, he won't even be one of the top 3 Bundes CM's.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    He's already fantastic, holding on to him regardless (not that I even play this awful game anymore lol)
  • SkeltonTom

I can't see Sanchez going 350k+... although I might be wrong. If he stays at 84, he won't even be one of the top 3 Bundes CM's.

Yeah and that’s the risk I’ve taken? I’m fairly confident in Bayern, but even if he rises to 280k, I’ll make 50k on each player, and I have 4, so a 200k profit for 90 mins of football. Not bad.
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class
    Bought 10 no need to pray it's only Liverpool.
  • Springveldt
    6375 posts Big Money Move

I'd call that gambling rather than investing.

If Bayern get knockout out, that 84 rated card is going to nose dive massively. You are looking at a 50% drop on each of those 4 cards.

Good luck.
  • Springveldt

I'd agree with this. Based off what has happened to the other cards I can see him hitting a max of around 270K maybe but his bottom could be 95K.
  • SkeltonTom

If Bayern get knockout out, that 84 rated card is going to nose dive massively. You are looking at a 50% drop on each of those 4 cards.

Good luck.

And if they win? :)
  • SkeltonTom
    NornIron wrote: »
    Bought 10 no need to pray it's only Liverpool.

What price you expecting them to rise too? Hope we both get the result we want :D
  • SkeltonTom

I'd agree with this. Based off what has happened to the other cards I can see him hitting a max of around 270K maybe but his bottom could be 95K.

That’s still 200k profit for me? And I’ll take that for 90 mins.
  • Springveldt

Good luck.

And if they win? :)
    Not as much as you are hoping for. :smile:

The gamble just doesn't seem worth it to me. Going by your other comment, you must have paid about 920K for these, even if he goes to 300K you will be making 220K but if they lose you could lose 500K unless you sell pronto.
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He won't rise much more than he is now. His price is already inflated.