Any fix to the 4312 position change glitch?

FootyFootyFootball
2608 posts Fans' Favourite
For anyone unfamiliar with it, basically in game for no reason, the RCM and CCM seem to switch places. As it's becoming apparent EA can't be bothered to fix this simple issue, is anyone aware of a way to combat it?

Obvious answer would be to just start those two players the opposite way around before the game starts, but considering I want to CCM to be on stay back while attacking, is there a way I can make this happen? If I set the RCM to stay back will that change along with the player?

Ridiculous I even have to ask this question.

Comments

• Danic123
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    For anyone unfamiliar with it, basically in game for no reason, the RCM and CCM seem to switch places. As it's becoming apparent EA can't be bothered to fix this simple issue, is anyone aware of a way to combat it?

Obvious answer would be to just start those two players the opposite way around before the game starts, but considering I want to CCM to be on stay back while attacking, is there a way I can make this happen? If I set the RCM to stay back will that change along with the player?

In the lates patch EA said they had fixed this. I haven’t had players switch around for me since then, but I’ve never used the 4312.
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something
    If it's any consolation, this bug has been fixed for the 41212(2), mate.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Danic123 wrote: »

In the lates patch EA said they had fixed this. I haven’t had players switch around for me since then, but I’ve never used the 4312.

I thought it was sorted as well, only just started experimenting with 4312 after using 4321 for a while. Unfortunately still an issue with 4312 for some reason.
    Scutch wrote: »

Wasn't sure if this was a troll at first :D but cheers mate, might have to give that a try instead if I can't sort 4312.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move

Different Position Bug. They fixed the one where players switched places randomly when adjusting tactics or instructions in game (say you sub in a tall striker and change the instruction to Target Man, as a result multiple players would have turned up in different positions).
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Delete the squad and just recreate it.

I’m using 4312 and that happened on one squad and the above fixed it
  • lf2009
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use rcm on stay central and ccm cover wing and it helped
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Delete the squad and just recreate it.

I’m using 4312 and that happened on one squad and the above fixed it

Will give this a go at the weekend, thanks
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something

I thought it was sorted as well, only just started experimenting with 4312 after using 4321 for a while. Unfortunately still an issue with 4312 for some reason.
    Scutch wrote: »

Wasn't sure if this was a troll at first :D but cheers mate, might have to give that a try instead if I can't sort 4312.

It was supposed to be a mild troll sarcasm aimed at EA, but as the two formations play very similar, it could be seen as a bonus :)
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Well either way, the other suggestions above haven't worked unfortunately, so I've given 41212-2 a go instead and it's working well.

Funnily enough a year or two ago when that was the formation every single person was using, I hated it :D now that feeling of dread is reserved for 4231.