Moments Petit or zanetti

TMega95
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looking for a new CDM to replace FUT SWAP Dembele in a 433(2).

Which do you think is the better option to grind towards?

Any reviews would be great

Comments

• SinkXI
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    I haven’t used Zanetti but I’ve had petit for a few weeks. Guy is just an all round beast, his passing is sublime, he’s solid in defence, quick around the pitch, and his long shots are the best I’ve seen on a cdm. Love it when he gets the ball with 30/35 yards out with an open-ish area in front to line up a shot. Never had that card up my sleeve with Kante playing. I play with Ndombele set to stay back and Petit given a free role to do whatever he pleases. Just got promoted to d3 tonight and I think he was a big part in getting me there !
  • TMega95
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I haven’t used Zanetti but I’ve had petit for a few weeks. Guy is just an all round beast, his passing is sublime, he’s solid in defence, quick around the pitch, and his long shots are the best I’ve seen on a cdm. Love it when he gets the ball with 30/35 yards out with an open-ish area in front to line up a shot. Never had that card up my sleeve with Kante playing. I play with Ndombele set to stay back and Petit given a free role to do whatever he pleases. Just got promoted to d3 tonight and I think he was a big part in getting me there !

Thanks! Yeah I am leaning towards Petit tbf