Does anyone play Fifa 19 anymore?

McKrill
182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As the title says, does anyone play Fifa 19 anymore? After the latest patch the game is totally unplayable so I am just wondering.

Comments

• Renamed12345678
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope. Have you notice the tackling now? Every pass there is either a block or the opponent getting the ball without tackling
  • Nope, dead game
  • MadJohnMadnesS
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope.Dead for me.Have not touched fifa over a month now.
  • FifaVet
    62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lmao. Same. Especially for champions was horrible.
  • Bbkyle
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    dont play it anymore, but come on the forums. sort yourselves out.
  • DarkMakoEyes
    50 posts Park Captain
    I just play it for official leagues in Pro Clubs. 4 matches a week. Sometimes I give it a try but after 2 matches I remember what all the bugs are and I leave.
  • tstuber
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dont play since months. But i still play fifa18
  • Cooler08
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 13
    I stopped playing Career Mode about 2 weeks ago. I've been playing Online Seasons the last 2 weeks.

I think the game is definitely better online than it is in Career Mode playing against the CPU. But when you get to the higher divisions such as Division 5, it's really apparent how much the game is based on luck.

For example, I was playing against Bayern Munich, the score was 2-2. I dominated the 2nd half, hit the post 3 times. The opponent goes up the other end and scores with just one shot on goal. But that is just one of many examples. There are moments in the game where the game feels very open when a player scores so you can tell the CPU wants there to be a goal rather than it being because a player created a great opening through good play.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    90 posts Park Captain
    edited March 13
    Still playing my Career Mode, but it's a real struggle. I think it's more out of habit than anything. The game-play is just awful, now.
  • Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    I'm playing it. Gameplay is fine for me, but career mode is absolutely boring. Not looking good when it's the only thing you ever bought the game for.

I find that every year passes I seem to be playing less. It's not due to other commitments as I have plenty of spare time after work, but it's a real chore at times.

I used to go through a season in about 2 weeks. Now it takes me just about 2 months. I never sim games either.
  • Disciple_2018
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not anymore, rubbish game.
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    no point. Game is trash and EA don't care.
  • no point. Game is trash and EA don't care.

We still play kick off mode in our house but we all have a laugh at some of the crazy things that happen in games. Players ghosting through other players is the best one... get off my train ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • No... Rubbish broken boring game... Stopped playing a month after release... Have tried several times to give it another go after updates but with all the problems, glitches, bugs, missing players and some league's not getting transfer window updates (CSL) makes it to hard to accept...
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not seriously. If you play this game in any serious fashion you're a loser.