Both on 10 chem

Comments

• Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    De Gea 100000%

No competition.
  • mway
    1292 posts Professional
    It´s the same. GK does not really matter. You will see any of the good gks making the same stupid things.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    mway wrote: »
    It´s the same. GK does not really matter. You will see any of the good gks making the same stupid things.

You are correct to an extent.

However De Gea has made a lot less mistakes than Neuer ever did.

De Gea has a bad game like 1 in 5 where as Neuer had a good game 1 in 5 for me 😂
  • Renamed123456
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    People will tell you "oh xyz was rubbish for me" or "abc was rubbish for me"

Don't listen. Any time I play Neuer or De Gea they make 15 miracle saves per game against me.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any keeper over 85 on 10 chem basic is the same, everyone saying otherwise either has personal preference or just coincidentally has a biased view after a few games
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    mway wrote: »

All top rated GK’s are very simular. There’s really not much differences. You’ll notice DDG make some incredible 1v1 saves and then he’ll let in the easiest slow motion shot you have ever seen. Neuer great at ball control and catching but it’s the same... he’ll still frustrate you.

I choose DDG becuase he seem to win me a few games here and there. I have no shame in saying that. EA made it that way.
  • Renamed123456
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Any keeper over 85 on 10 chem basic is the same, everyone saying otherwise either has personal preference or just coincidentally has a biased view after a few games

In which case it could be argued go for a keeper as close to 6'5 with the best traits on 10 chem.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    makes no difference. You will concede the same number of goals regardless.
  • mway
    1292 posts Professional
    edited March 12
    I lost more games with Ter Stegen than with Rulli. So, for me goalkeepers are useless.
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neuer.