From 14-1 to 14-14

WryLucky
2774 posts Fans' Favourite
Yeah, I'm done. If you see a bunch of players go for min bin that's probably me.

Comments

• BLUESBOY345
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Feel for you man. But is it even possible to lose 13 in a row? Ffs
  • WryLucky
    edited March 2019
    Feel for you man. But is it even possible to lose 13 in a row? Ffs

Sometimes it's not up to me... If I saved everytime something like this happened to me today I would have no space left.

• alvchong
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2019
    I was 11-4, thereafter 11-16, 12 in a row. Matching with icons, Ibra, ronaldo team all the way. Plus I loss interest to play after weekly objective. Lossing12 in a row is possible if not purposely. So I am fine with silver 1. At least i got carniball talisca and packed carnival icardi from SB Elite 2. Better than WL packing low rated red card.
  • JayyThunder
    5058 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    YOOOOOOO that fourth video is absolutely hilarious. I'd be livid if someone scored that against me.
  • WryLucky
    YOOOOOOO that fourth video is absolutely hilarious. I'd be livid if someone scored that against me.

You have no idea :D
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Some of those misses! Wow! Game is broken
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL this is really sad an the craziest thing about it is, that none official cares anymore. Game is dead and broken, as long as people are buying Packs EA won't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • fc_tosno
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    stop using those timed finishes, never missed a normal shot in front of an empty goal :smiley:
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    last week i went from 11-3 to 14-14
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looking at those clips really hammers home the injustice in this bs game. It’s an unfinished piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if we’re all being honest.

• EnSexigPingvin
    87 posts Park Captain
    Great vids, made me laugh and cry.
    We feel you, keep on mate. 🤣
  • WryLucky
    Another one for my growing collection.
  • Nazgul
    1033 posts Professional
    Shocking game, riddled with poor coding bin it!
  • DevineAaron
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No offence. But why the hell do people play with the timed finishing mechanic? I missed so so so many open goals at the start of 19. I didn't know you could turn it off after 8 games. Seriously it is so stupid. The ball went 1 mile an hour into the net. Why!?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

TBF the fourth video should have been a penalty. That looked like a MMA finishing move he put on him with his knee.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    You gotta take a break!
  • Shaanxz
    21461 posts Club Captain
    Bruh I know the games bad but it’s defo to you if you lose 13 in a row. I normally take a break if I lose a game
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    You can't help but laugh at these clips. Amazing stuff really.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Great clips showcasing the EA stamp of quality.

Funny how anyone still buys EA products, especially after their latest Anthem mess. It’s amazing how this company thrives off ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on costumers.
  • Massman
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    feel you bro
    this wl i think i hit the post around 70 times
    i just get to gold3 and stop

dont even play rivals any.more

game is a joke
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    started with 11-4 towards 11-8 and finished 15-14.
    this game is ridiculous or i am just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player, i dunno
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    At least I now know I am not the only one that hits a brick wall when getting to 11 wins.... I need to start collecting my goals etc as well. I should have some crackers too.

Feel sorry for you man.
  • keronc
    1089 posts Professional
    I have come to the conclusion that I must be horrible at this game. I totally dominated every one of my last 10 matches in WL and only one 2 of them. I lost 6 of them to 90th and 120th minute goals. In some of them my oponent had 1 shot on target and won the match. There was one match that I had 63% posession and 22 shots on target. His Donnarumma was posessed. I lost that one in the 90th minute from a corner headed in by firmino.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Feel for you man!!!
    But, here I am enjoying my days on the forum.. once in a while.. Not played a game now in more than a month and half now I guess...
  • limjitwe
    8205 posts League Winner
    Were you using time finish for those open goals etc?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    It's in your head. confidence.

If you lose 2 in a row, stop and take a break.
  • WryLucky
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Were you using time finish for those open goals etc?

I tapped circle for those, just regular finishes.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    don't think i've ever seen anything so funny in fifa
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t get what the op is on about? Is this WL or Rivals? Or even Squad battles?