A full silver Brazil squad?!?

Comments

• bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Can i sub player that are not brazilians? Or not

I'm not even sure if you even need 11 brazilians in the starting eleven.. It just says "11 silvers".
  • xinj
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All i read was No Gold, proceeded to play 3 and win 3 with 6 bronze Brazilians in the starting 11 only to find out they didnt count.

Where was the No Bronzes part EA!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • bberger
    xinj wrote: »
    All i read was No Gold, proceeded to play 3 and win 3 with 6 bronze Brazilians in the starting 11 only to find out they didnt count.

Where was the No Bronzes part EA!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you serious? So we actually have to start with 11 silvers in the first squad?

Wtf...
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can i sub player that are not brazilians? Or not

Yes. You can actually sub on a french silver and score with him and get progression on both talisca and ben arfa
  • Grown93
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    They have described 11 silvers
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great fun had to buy 7 players 20k ish 2-0 atm games are comical glad I forgot to redeem this weekend
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Lucky I had 20 Brazil silvers . Not the best but will do the job then sell them all lol
  • bberger
    edited March 8
    This stupid requirement.. people subbing in 3 icons in 70th when losing..

Not only don't these orschloecher get get that they need to ONLY have silver in theor squad, this is timewasting nonsense

@EA_Andy thank you for that sweatfest nonsense. Is there any common sense left at EA?!

Oh, forgot to mention.. the last moron who subbed in Icon Owen at the 80th quit before it went to pens.. thank you EA.
  • xinj
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bberger wrote: »

Not only don't these orschloecher get get that they need to ONLY have silver in theor squad, this is timewasting nonsense

@EA_Andy thank you for that sweatfest nonsense. Is there any common sense left at EA?!

Oh, forgot to mention.. the last moron who subbed in Icon Owen at the 80th quit before it went to pens.. thank you EA.

Daily knockout tournament would be perfect for these weekly objectives, win the daily knockout 3 times this week! Squad 11 germans/french/WHATEVER only silver starting 11 and SUBS
  • BPLosers
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Win 10 online games in a week? I’ve only played 62 online games all year :D I’d love to have him and would definitely do an SBC, but screw playing this crappy game that many times lol.
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You can not sub in icons or gold players, it doesn’t count.
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Talisca is my favorite player in game so I was gonna do this regardless of the task.

Really pleasantly surprised. Sniped a Brazil silver team for about 25k, dominated my 10 matches (Turns out most people don’t know how to play without high rated ai assistance) then sold them for about 40k

I’ve basically been given 15k for free along with an 88 version of my main man. Not often I’ll say something nice about fifa but, fair play. Good promo
  • Zambo9
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    Lulz wrote: »
    Talisca is my favorite player in game so I was gonna do this regardless of the task.

Really pleasantly surprised. Sniped a Brazil silver team for about 25k, dominated my 10 matches (Turns out most people don’t know how to play without high rated ai assistance) then sold them for about 40k

I’ve basically been given 15k for free along with an 88 version of my main man. Not often I’ll say something nice about fifa but, fair play. Good promo
    Talisca is love, Talisca is life
  • Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I won all 10 games in a row buying the first player that came up at the lowest bin in each position I used :lol: thinking it's easiest now whilst the majority of the good players are playing weekend league
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Shouldn't winning the 10 games be the challenge, not buying access to play?

EA doesn't control the market.
  • Bread
    160 posts Sunday League Hero
    How the f you meant to do it when everyone just subs on players? Ruins the objective
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done talisca one needed for Ben great fun better than wl and I know I’m getting a good card instead of a useless red pick
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Bread wrote: »
    How the f you meant to do it when everyone just subs on players? Ruins the objective

You can only sub 3 silvers on
  • number7rocky
    4176 posts National Call-Up
    Done was tedious as hell but grinded it in about 2 1/2 hours. Took 11 games and after a couple of games and losing my first on pens quickly realised it would be easier to go spend some coins on the likes of Elton and guilermhe instead of the 50 pace players I had in the club.

f08631eea03975e05a6740b6e715665e.jpg
  • Aj20041986
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry for the question... but can I sub in 3 french silvers and it will still count if I win? Or it can only be Brazilians that can be subbed in?
  • jackbingers
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    Aj20041986 wrote: »
    Sorry for the question... but can I sub in 3 french silvers and it will still count if I win? Or it can only be Brazilians that can be subbed in?

Would also like someone to confirm this
  • Thejuves
    990 posts Professional
    Yes u can sub any player but need to start 11 brazilians im 3 out 10 for talisca and 2 out 8 ben arfa
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 9
    How long is this on for? Thinking about doing it if the deadline is next Thursday or Friday. If it's just the weekend I doubt I'll have time.
  • Thejuves
    990 posts Professional
    How long is this on for? Thinking about doing it if the deadline is next Thursday or Friday. If it's just the weekend I doubt I'll have time.

Next friday is a week im thinkin doin 3 a day so it doesnt feel that much
  • jackbingers
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes u can sub any player but need to start 11 brazilians im 3 out 10 for talisca and 2 out 8 ben arfa

Any player or any silver player?
  • Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional
    Lulz wrote: »

You can not sub in icons or gold players, it doesn’t count.

But what people do is sub them in when they are losing to try and screw you over by winning, then you've wasted your time. Had it happen a few times people sub in musa and rashford, feels like they just do this because they are total ****
  • BorussenBernie09
    1392 posts Professional

This! Happened to me twice...People are so toxic it makes me sick. Selfish Mankind.
  • jackbingers
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    This is so painful.

Concede from every corner. The defenders are so bad and omg their first touh
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guy sub in neymar and cr7 in the 80th minutes to screw my game when i am winning 1-0. Thank god i pull through.
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    And yes this need to be highlighted to the programmers in fifa as it encourage bad behavior. @EA_Andy