SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Salty P3anut
    8476 posts League Winner
    Disgraceful from that hibs “fan”, only one team in this should really be at least 3-0 up
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hibs gaffer will be out come end of season. His teams all over the place. No shape to them at all.

why you no playing wl

Promos are out. Be on at 9 when it’s done till 12
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Hibs gaffer will be out come end of season. His teams all over the place. No shape to them at all.

They were pretty pathetic against us.

Was hoping they’d be better this week 😂

who you getting?

Got Hulk but i never play when lightening rounds are out. Gameplay is unbearable. Will try at 9 and hopefully get a decent skud at it

can do hulk with untradebles so might do it but dont know where id play him. where you gonna play him.

I invested all my coins yesterday. Had to do mines with untradeables. Insigne Hamsik Thiago iniesta. Happy to sacrifice them for Hulk. I’ll bring him on for Reus and likely start him a few games also. Back playing 442 so fits uptop with icons around him
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    West coast is the problem but...
  • Sykesy
    Ridneck behaviour from the hibs casual. Tav should’ve cracked the muppet
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    This has been brutal. We have been dreadful. No shape whatsoever. No idea how it’s only 1-0.

Totally fanny getting Hibs a guaranteed fine as well.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Will Hibs claim a Rangers fan ran on as well without any evidence?
  • Hibee
    Let’s not be taking the moral high ground chaps. Every club has its Fanny’s.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fans going onto the pitch because someone is goading them, I'm sure I've seen that before at a Hibs v Rangers game.

But we are hopeless, Lennon would at least have us going at them instead of sitting off.
  • MarioMonk
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Hopefully see a Ronaldo SBC. Can not wait any longer.

You not fearful what it might involve? Lower end ones are mental, Dreading waiting forever then taking 3 months to complete it 😂

Aye of course I am haha.
    Socrates was about 3 million on xbox and his SBC is almost half. I have 3.5 million sitting there plus 1million odds in untradeables. I still do not think it will be enough tho lol
  • Sykesy
    Hopefully see a Ronaldo SBC. Can not wait any longer.

You not fearful what it might involve? Lower end ones are mental, Dreading waiting forever then taking 3 months to complete it 😂

Aye of course I am haha.
    Socrates was about 3 million on xbox and his SBC is almost half. I have 3.5 million sitting there plus 1million odds in untradeables. I still do not think it will be enough tho lol

Scary thing is you’re probably right. Still got plenty time before he’s released I reckon. Seedorf is tempting me again. I hate waiting for sbcs
  • MarioMonk
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought it was part of the promo but I could be wrong. He was my favourite player growing up so need to get him. You know how it is.
  • Sykesy
    Enter J Defoe... hate that use have him
  • Salty P3anut
    8476 posts League Winner
    Typical that’s a foul on tav in the build up for me but should have been out of sight
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    Is there a more pathetic player in the league than Allan McGregor, tragic
  • Sykesy
    Game should’ve been over at HT. games still open. Both teams pushing. 5er on Defoe winner
  • Hibee
    Rangers holding on here :D
  • Salty P3anut
    8476 posts League Winner
    Well league was pretty much over anyways. Need to win the cup now otherwise this season has been a failure
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    gerrard out
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    Would be a travesty if a team as bad as this rangers team won the league anyway
  • fergoosee
    Would be a travesty if a team as bad as this rangers team won the league anyway

nowhere near good enough
  • Salty P3anut
    8476 posts League Winner
    We need a number 10 creative midfielder so badly
  • Hibee
    Rangers must hate Hibs. Still can’t beat us when we were as bad as that.
  • fergoosee
    Hibee wrote: »
    Rangers must hate Hibs. Still can’t beat us when we were as bad as that.

story of the season
  • Sykesy
    Squad battles on professional is absolutely mental. Struggling to do anything
  • Sykesy
    4 games later. I’m mentally drained. 10-0 3-2 3-3 (3-2)pens then 4-3. Timo Weah complete.
  • fergoosee

its easy man what u on lool
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Absolute shambles how we never won that and **** the fan who ran on the pitch.
  • Sykesy

its easy man what u on lool

I couldn’t stop conceding after first game, Last game I played they where ping ponging the ball. I was chasing shadows. Smashed batesons team then after couldn’t do nothing correct.

Sinclair Weah up top once I hit 14 wins
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    4 games later. I’m mentally drained. 10-0 3-2 3-3 (3-2)pens then 4-3. Timo Weah complete.

Did you need a full team of yanks. Or just the ones scoring?
  • fergoosee
    zl Gshock wrote: »

Did you need a full team of yanks. Or just the ones scoring?

ones scoring