Why pack saving is so hard?

Amdp9
3118 posts National Call-Up
edited March 8
Well I saved my WL and my DR rewards, SB rewards and MM rewards along side few of these league SBC packs.
I can't resist myself seeing those 15 packs sitting in my log, Every time I open web app and look at them and want to open them. How come those people save 1000 packs with that big of patience, How y'all manage it ?
Post edited by Amdp9 on

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3131 posts National Call-Up
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Well I saved my WL and my DR rewards, SB rewards and MM rewards along side few of these league SBC packs.
    I can't resist myself seeing those 15 packs sitting in my log, Every time I open web app and look at them and want to open them. How come those people save 1000 packs with that big of patience, How y'all manage it ?

Ive got 20 sitting in my "pack storage". Mostly from prem sbc. Really wishing id held onto all the ultimate packs i got during the bogo event. Didn't have the self control though...
  • Amdp9

Ive got 20 sitting in my "pack storage". Mostly from prem sbc. Really wishing id held onto all the ultimate packs i got during the bogo event. Didn't have the self control though...

@Gnomenclature it’s rough man, knowing that you have packs sitting, I think I have to be patient may be open on this upcoming promo and save them again I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 8
    You guys have got an addiction. Pack addiction
  • Amdp9
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    You guys have got an addiciton. Pack addiction

@iRusty_yo I saw you have been picking coins for DR lately,
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    You guys have got an addiciton. Pack addiction

@iRusty_yo I saw you have been picking coins for DR lately,

Yep! For past few months.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Because the game stinks and there's little to do but open packs
  • Noviembre17
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 8
    Assume it as a deferral of disappointment, so by saving packs you choose to be sad in the future rather than today. It's a wise thing.
  • Amdp9
    Assume it as a deferral of disappointment, so by saving packs you choose to be sad in the future rather than today. It'a wise thing.

Or story goes the other way 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mic2904
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stock up your unassigned pile and it's sorted. I will have over 50 packs waiting once I sold my 300+ cards 😂
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    I save my packs up for promos all the time. I’m saving now... There is literally no point opening them with only 10 150k+ NIF’s on the market
  • Amdp9
    I save my packs up for promos all the time. I’m saving now... There is literally no point opening them with only 10 150k+ NIF’s on the market

@Jonboyparker do you pack anything good after saving them
  • Pedromartinezz14
    47 posts Park Captain
    Last time I hoarded my packs I got mbappe neymar and hazard. I felt justified as I used those. Packed some 89 rated players to and plenty of fodder
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move

@Jonboyparker do you pack anything good after saving them

Occasionally. Packed FFS Sancho and RTTF Aurier both untradable. I don’t expect to pack anything ever... just gives me a better chance. There’s no point opening them with no promo on. There is nothing to pack
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 28 packs waiting on me at 6pm
  • Amdp9
    Well I did open mine and worth waiting got Griezmann, That carnival Icardi, Sergio Ramos !
  • Renamed123456
    4472 posts Big Money Move
    You like to be disappointed 15 times all at once? Or spread the disappointment out over weeks?
  • Renamed123456
    4472 posts Big Money Move
    Well I did open mine and worth waiting got Griezmann, That carnival Icardi, Sergio Ramos !

That's nice. I'd get ten 78 rated players four 83s and one 81 totw
  • Amdp9
    You like to be disappointed 15 times all at once? Or spread the disappointment out over weeks?

@Renamed123456 I did get siggurson and Van Versi
  • Amdp9
    DaMn can’t complain today got Coutois too,