FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Moose Factory
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Pezzatti wrote: »

Hopefully they update him for FIFA 19, but knowing EA he won't be updated until FIFA 20...
    Looks like Dahoud has a real face aswell

That ain’t a scan it’s an awful custom of witsel

I’d take that over the abomination that his generic is now. Didn’t Witsel himself tweet about how terrible he looked in game? Maybe they finally push one out for him.
  • mickjacobjr
    1187 posts Professional

Hopefully they update him for FIFA 19, but knowing EA he won't be updated until FIFA 20...
    Looks like Dahoud has a real face aswell

That ain’t a scan it’s an awful custom of witsel

I’d take that over the abomination that his generic is now. Didn’t Witsel himself tweet about how terrible he looked in game? Maybe they finally push one out for him.

I would take it too but Dortmund will be scanned this year and ea have a way of leaving bad customs in even when they scan player ie Defoe
  • Steph3998
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    It doesn't mean anything but Justin Kluivert also has a custom face in FIFA Online
  • TeamExtreme17
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    It doesn't mean anything but Justin Kluivert also has a custom face in FIFA Online

Why the **** are players geyting faces in FO4 but not FIFA 19!!?

@EA_Andy Tell the devs to sort out their priorities yeah?
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hear the la liga scan is going to be continuous like the BPL. So this is great news continuing to get new scans every year from spain.

Plus be great if these online faces can come to fifa 19
  • TeamExtreme17
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    I hear the la liga scan is going to be continuous like the BPL. So this is great news continuing to get new scans every year from spain.

Not if they leave players 5 years outdated like most of the Man Utd / PL players..

What i think they will do is add 3 or 4 scans per team each year like they do the PL, most of the MAIN La Liga scan (Fifa 19) will still be present on Fifa 22 on NG..
  • GlennMufc

Not if they leave players 5 years outdated like most of the Man Utd / PL players..

What i think they will do is add 3 or 4 scans per team each year like they do the PL, most of the MAIN La Liga scan (Fifa 19) will still be present on Fifa 22 on NG..

Well I think that's just a given that they won't update players. And leave them out dated. But I'm just happy the likes of vinicius , mariano , Promes , kalinic , ferran Torres , players like this will get scans and who ever transfers to la liga in the transfer windows will be scanned eventually
  • TeamExtreme17

Well I think that's just a given that they won't update players. And leave them out dated. But I'm just happy the likes of vinicius , mariano , Promes , kalinic , ferran Torres , players like this will get scans and who ever transfers to la liga in the transfer windows will be scanned eventually

Eventually being the key word :D im still waiting on an Ander Herrera scan even though hes been at Man Utd who play in the PL for 5 years now.......
  • Celt
    50 posts Park Captain
    Not gonna lie, that looks half decent. Not great, but I'll take it..
  • OptimusFawkes
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Who's behind Dahoud?

I think one is Pulisic, and the other one? I'm really hoping thats Julian Weigl.
  • Verdi42
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is this FIFA Online thing and why does it have facescans FIFA 19 doesn't have?
  • vk45
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 9
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Why not try to get the Russian Premier League back from PES, and try to scan a majority of the player faces from that league? Erokhin, Poloz, Kutepov, Smolov, Dyzuba, Alexey & Anton Miranchuk, and others. (To be fair, I miss managing in the Russian PL & the Russian National Team at the same time)

Would rather the EFL Championship be scanned

lmao this dude just said 2nd English division scan is preferable to RPL.
    RPL should be scanned right after Bundersliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 and ahead of Portugal, Holland, etc with English 2nd divisions appearing somewhere after J-League and K-League importance level
    Post edited by vk45 on
  • ChrisW1991
    1097 posts Professional
    vk45 wrote: »
    Why not try to get the Russian Premier League back from PES, and try to scan a majority of the player faces from that league? Erokhin, Poloz, Kutepov, Smolov, Dyzuba, Alexey & Anton Miranchuk, and others. (To be fair, I miss managing in the Russian PL & the Russian National Team at the same time)

RPL should be scanned right after Bundersliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 and ahead of Portugal, Holland, etc with 2nd divisions appearing somewhere after J-League and K-League importance level

Championship teams would beat most Russian teams
  • RollsReus
    1441 posts Professional
    As a neutral who has strongly disagreed with @vk45 's claims before, I'd much rather the RPL teams over the Championship. Or at least the top level talent from the league.
    Celt wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, that looks half decent. Not great, but I'll take it..
    Could be like the deal with FIFA mobile faces appearing before the World Cup dlc. That said, faces have made it into FIFA Online before without being ported across.
  • vk45
    edited March 9

RPL should be scanned right after Bundersliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 and ahead of Portugal, Holland, etc with 2nd divisions appearing somewhere after J-League and K-League importance level

When was the last time a championship team beat Real Madrid twice home and away? Maybe won a European cup? Maybe championship players supply players for World Cup quarterfinals? Yeah didn't think so. It may be a competitive league but it doesn't serve much purpose to the global football world.
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain

When was the last time a championship team beat Real Madrid twice home and away? Maybe won a European cup? Maybe championship players supply players for World Cup quarterfinals? Yeah didn't think so. It may be a competitive league but it doesn't serve much purpose to the global football world.

Many talents and more people are intrested in Champions ship,
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    Championship is way better than RPL.

It has more significance and the playoffs attract much more attention. A huge prize of eventually getting into the world's greatest league. Which is the EPL if you should ask.

And bringing facescans into it too, the teams that go up get scanned, get relegated and others get promoted and get scanned so it's always interesting to see who's coming up as well as actually being an enjoyable league.

Oh and stadiums of course.
  • vk45

Fake news. RPL is producing a) more UCL action, b) more Europa League action c) more World Cup and Euro action.
    Plus the stadiums after the World Cup + Krasnodar are on another level compared to relegation level English boxes.
    And more people are interested in RPL. This English speaking forum is not representative of the global opinion.
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain

Fake news. RPL is producing a) more UCL action, b) more Europa League action c) more World Cup and Euro action.
    Plus the stadiums after the World Cup + Krasnodar are on another level compared to relegation level English boxes.
    And more people are interested in RPL. This English speaking forum is not representative of the global opinion.

Both could be good, but I want Serie A before any other Leagues
  • Disgruntledas
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect

Your bias is glaringly obvious, me personally as an Australian, I couldn’t give two **** about the RPL, but I occasionally follow the championship, you might believe the RPL is a better league but when it comes to coverage and global reach, it’d be low on the list, which is obvious as EA didn’t care about Letting go of the rights to PES
  • vk45
    edited March 16

Your bias is glaringly obvious, me personally as an Australian, I couldn’t give two **** about the RPL, but I occasionally follow the championship, you might believe the RPL is a better league but when it comes to coverage and global reach, it’d be low on the list, which is obvious as EA didn’t care about Letting go of the rights to PES

It's not bias, it's objective UEFA rankings, check them out. RPL is only behind England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France. You might not give two **** about it but neither do I about EFL or Australian league (producing zero faces combined for UCL/WC playoffs).
    By your logic, EA deems Camp Nou, Brazil and Croatia national teams insignificant too? Not caring about letting go of the Barcelona rights.
    Post edited by vk45 on
  • Peanut2000
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So let me get this straight, if you play online they are more facescans then if you don’t play online? If that’s true **** me...wow
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited March 10
    Leicester got scanned a few days ago
    Post edited by WilliamCeder on
  • GlennMufc

Ricardo Pereira
    Choudhury
    Ghezzal
    H.Barnes
    Soyuncu
    J.Madisson

Decent scans hope none miss out.
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain
    I agree

Ricardo Pereira
    Choudhury
    Ghezzal
    H.Barnes
    Soyuncu
    J.Madisson

Decent scans hope none miss out.

Would be awesome
  • mickjacobjr
    1187 posts Professional

Where u gather this info from
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain

Where u gather this info from

Fuchs insta story
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Championship is way better than RPL.

It has more significance and the playoffs attract much more attention. A huge prize of eventually getting into the world's greatest league. Which is the EPL if you should ask.

And bringing facescans into it too, the teams that go up get scanned, get relegated and others get promoted and get scanned so it's always interesting to see who's coming up as well as actually being an enjoyable league.

Oh and stadiums of course.

English football have taken too much attention we need some support for the other top leagues I never play with German players due to their generic faces even though I am a BVB fan