ULTIMATE IS STILL TO EASY! TAKE AN EXAMPLE ON PES!

Dennis1991
62 posts Park Captain
Hello Ea,

Ultimate in Career Mode is Not a Challenge. Please make ultimate more difficult! Take an example on PES! This is a Challenge!

Comments

• frankibo
    55 posts Park Captain
    Are you playing on manual?

I've been playing fifa for years on the highest difficulty on manual and always found it challenging, this year is no different.
    If you're on manual and finding it easy then you are very very good and that isn't EA's fault. If you're not on manual try it on manual.
  • What u mean as manual? İs it slidder
  • DanielA-NUFC
    56 posts Park Captain
    I play on ultimate and I use manual controls and it’s very challenging. Manual is on the control settings changing from assisted to manual! Trust me this will make a difference for you @ac2007milan
  • İt's not enjoyable
  • glynnerm
    47 posts Park Captain
    frankibo wrote: »
    Are you playing on manual?

I've been playing fifa for years on the highest difficulty on manual and always found it challenging, this year is no different.
    If you're on manual and finding it easy then you are very very good and that isn't EA's fault. If you're not on manual try it on manual.

Similar, go to control settings and change everything to manual, its very challenging! if you find it, also, in game settings, manual controls take time to get used to, especially passing as the ball wont always go to feet like assisted passing does, but its far more enjoyable once you master it!

Further to this, you can change how often the CPU makes mistakes in passing, shooting, etc, you can make the CPU either stronger or weaker depending on how difficult you want it.