RIP RTTF Serie A cards!

Hamzy_LFC
2200 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 7
Had great potential... but typical Italian story when in the champions league.

I’m still keeping the cards as they are the best cards in Serie A in their respective positions.

Can see Juventus doing a comeback but... we’ll see.
Post edited by Hamzy_LFC on

Comments

• greif44
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perisic still has a chance of getting upgraded
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    greif44 wrote: »
    Perisic still has a chance of getting upgraded

and that's the one card I want to LOSE because he's already too damn expensive lol
  • Kaptentegel
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got rttf perisic but I really cant see Inter win against Frankfurt, time will tell😀
  • Futfanatic
    13355 posts Has That Special Something
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Had great potential... but typical Italian story when I’m the champions league.

I’m still keeping the cards as they are the best cards in Serie A in their respective positions.

After Ajax kicking out Madrid, and United kicking out PSG I wouldn’t give up on them already.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2200 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »

After Ajax kicking out Madrid, and United kicking out PSG I wouldn’t give up on them already.

Love your optimism @Futfanatic but Roma we’re leading 2-1 first leg aswel lol

Athletico are totally different from Utd and Ajax but I hope juventus do win.

• Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    I got rttf perisic but I really cant see Inter win against Frankfurt, time will tell😀

Same. We're in horrible form, missing key players and Frankfurt is one of the most in-form German teams atm. Best of luck tho ;)
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh boy, you couldn't be more wrong... Italy was the best country at UCL for a long time until middle of 2000's.
  • EddieFicio
    21875 posts Club Captain

Oh boy, you couldn't be more wrong... Italy was the best country at UCL for a long time until middle of 2000's.

But op wasnt the champions league in the 2000s, now that HE IS the champions league its a rip for Italy
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EddieFicio wrote: »

But op wasnt the champions league in the 2000s, now that HE IS the champions league its a rip for Italy

So is that enough to call "typical"?
  • bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    wow so all thos UCL cards are tanking..I wonder how much that cuardrado's card is going for now