SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10738 posts Has That Special Something
    That penalty decision for Man Utd was abysmal.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »

shocking behaviour
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »

mental decision. guess it would be ok with the new rules but seems stupid before the changes
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    We need more foreign refs
  • fergoosee
    We need more foreign refs

and var
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Naisy confirmed out for 8-10 weeks, was such a good start to the season now its just meh
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeables

Insingne
    Muller
    Thiago

Red picks
    Stuani
    Vargas

Never got offered any of the starting 11. Greetin.
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Untradeables

Insingne
    Muller
    Thiago

Red picks
    Stuani
    Vargas

i got an 80 n 81. gutted
  • PintOfMagennis
    Untradeables

Insingne
    Muller
    Thiago

Red picks
    Stuani
    Vargas

Kostic and fekir for me , best red this year lmao, yet to open packs
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gold 2 picks and my first choice is a 75, 76, 76 and 80. Only positive was a Jordi Alba from packs
  • PintOfMagennis
    hummels and a bunch of 83-85s as rewards, again could be worse
  • Sykesy
    Can’t wait to see these top 100 rewards. Guaranteed they’ll be sick missing out on all main ones.
  • Derryboy1893
    Stuani from picks and Sommer best from rewards. Sickening
  • Sykesy
    The fact I’m giving it yaldi over inform Fekir on my RTG account tells me I need to go poverty Fifa from here on in.
  • jamle1874
    Uche singed until 2022 just Haring and Naisy and I’ll be delighted
  • Sykesy
    Yet another promo on Friday...Wonder what magic they’ll release this time.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    @AnDrEwThEdOn Shinnie to Rangers?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    @AnDrEwThEdOn Shinnie to Rangers?

I would be gutted but I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t end up in England
  • Derryboy1893
    Since doing Butra he's been great but struggling to find who works best with him. Tried Ibra, Falcao (whom fir me has been one of best I've used), HL Rashford but finely settled on bringing POTM Auba back from the cold. What a pairing these two are. Last night Butter scored 17 in 6
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Sent my first rage message in about 2 years of playing Fifa, never played someone so lucky from scoring from kick offs after I’ve scored to scoring a last kick of the ball equaliser.

Honestly this game, it **** does my box in but here I am every weekend still playing it.
  • Sykesy
    Sent my first rage message in about 2 years of playing Fifa, never played someone so lucky from scoring from kick offs after I’ve scored to scoring a last kick of the ball equaliser.

Honestly this game, it **** does my box in but here I am every weekend still playing it.

We need to meet up for a pint. Discuss these issues we suffer playing a broken game then take ourselfs to therapy to get over this addiction and lead a happy life.

My birds decided enough is enough... I fell out with her twice cause I was in a mood at Fifa 😂 she’s fed up hearing me shout ‘Come see this goal’ then when showing the replay I slow it down and longer I shout at the replay more angry I get then start going into meltdown. Then yesterday she said so you fell out with me at the weekend to get these 2 red cards you hate.... well aye hen. Exactly....

This WL any rage attacks. Console off and return when calm
  • jamle1874
    Bird went mental at me before anaw was going mental cause Martial scored a 20 yard back heel post and in she just didn’t understand.. I got the “why don’t you do that then” I considered finishing with her there and then
  • Hibee
    12044 posts Has That Special Something
    Birds are hard enough work as it is without bringing FIFA into the equation. Mine even takes the hump if I’m sitting in the phone trading!
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move

We need to meet up for a pint. Discuss these issues we suffer playing a broken game then take ourselfs to therapy to get over this addiction and lead a happy life.

My birds decided enough is enough... I fell out with her twice cause I was in a mood at Fifa 😂 she’s fed up hearing me shout ‘Come see this goal’ then when showing the replay I slow it down and longer I shout at the replay more angry I get then start going into meltdown. Then yesterday she said so you fell out with me at the weekend to get these 2 red cards you hate.... well aye hen. Exactly....

This WL any rage attacks. Console off and return when calm

100% mate sign me the **** up, never played a game that tilts me as much as this edition but it’s also the one that probably going to see me play the most games on it.

Monthly reds over weekely reds for me, I’ve has one useable card all year. In previous games you were guaranteed one a month at least.
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Bird went mental at me before anaw was going mental cause Martial scored a 20 yard back heel post and in she just didn’t understand.. I got the “why don’t you do that then” I considered finishing with her there and then

I’ve had that before, my reply was simply here’s the pad away and do it.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Once you stop playing UT for a week you don’t miss it at all
  • Hibee
    Once you stop playing UT for a week you don’t miss it at all

I’m with you on this mate. RDR2 helped me kick my FIFA habit though. Now that’s a company that knows how to make a game without ripping the p*** out of its customers.
  • Sykesy
    I’m glad she understands how much Fifa is part of my life, No secret I spend most my time on the game for content as much as gameplay. Let’s be honest anyone who plays this game is still active for the content they bring out every week now, EA know the game would’ve been dead long ago without it. She doesn’t mind how long I spend on it until she’s then jumping out her skin every 2 minutes as I’m screaming about defenders winning the ball for it to rebound back to them 😂

• Hibee
    I’m glad she understands how much Fifa is part of my life, No secret I spend most my time on the game for content as much as gameplay. Let’s be honest anyone who plays this game is still active for the content they bring out every week now, EA know the game would’ve been dead long ago without it. She doesn’t mind how long I spend on it until she’s then jumping out her skin every 2 minutes as I’m screaming about defenders winning the ball for it to rebound back to them 😂

Your bank account going to take a pounding this weekend mate. Looks like they’d are resleasing s*** loads of SBCs for the new promo.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Morelos signing a new contract. Maybe to make as much as possible from selling him. Who knows.