• Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aranguiz and Fekir. Packs were poor. Think I'll give Fekir a game this week
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    Quag and Mkh from G3, more sbc fodder atleast
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    G1: Van Persie (82 rated and the highest rated choice...) and Stuani.

Both absolutely useless
  • Zv1k0
    5925 posts Big Money Move
    Fekir and Stuani from gold 3. Amazing. :D

Also, 3 walkouts(Bonucci, Pjanić and Varane) from 1 Ultimate pack from D1, rank 2 in rivals (tradable).
  • Lampy1
    15 posts Ball Boy
    1st pick...choice of pique or mkhitaryan
    2nd pick...choice of van dyk or lukaku

Cant complain.
  • ha032742
    35200 posts Moderator
    Lampy1 wrote: »
    1st pick...choice of pique or mkhitaryan
    2nd pick...choice of van dyk or lukaku

Cant complain.

Are you sure you can’t complain...never stopped anyone else in the past?

:trollface:
  • ItsOnlyAli
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 7
    Amazing week for rewards

Pique
    Mkhi

Then in packs

Navas tradeable
    IF Maddison tradeable
    IF Sigurdsson untradeable
    CR7 TRADEABLE!

Edit: Gold 2
  • DeDoN
    48 posts Park Captain
    Pique or mkhitaryan?? What to chose???? :/
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    DeDoN wrote: »
    Pique or mkhitaryan?? What to chose???? :/

take pique 89 for sbc, both are useless either way
  • AJS-17
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    gLE35OV.jpg

Stopped at Gold 3, saving the packs... Best red all year haha
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Gold 1
    Fekir and aranguiz. Wont complain about that, its great for what i usually get.

Keeping packs for tomorrow incase a promo?
  • IxToMxI
    5623 posts Big Money Move
    Quaq and stuani

Sbc fodder for the good Optimus sbc that drops in June :trollface:
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Gold 1 - 2x81
    I can't believe it..
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    G1 - Stuani and Mkhi

Could be worse
  • dregana08
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Pique and Schar here. I'm waiting for a big striker.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    God, I hate rewards. Reds were ok for SBCs: 85 Morata, 86 Mkhi, 88 Quags.

But come on, EA have killed Elite so bad this year. 13 out of 22 golds in this TOTW were walkouts but of course none of the players in my IF pack were a walkout. Highest was 81 Zuber and the other 2 were below 80. This is the case every week, it's such a joke. :unamused:
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

But come on, EA have killed Elite so bad this year. 13 out of 22 golds in this TOTW were walkouts but of course none of the players in my IF pack were a walkout. Highest was 81 Zuber and the other 2 were below 80. This is the case every week, it's such a joke. :unamused:

Its a disgrace.

You should try stop at 14 some week.

Or take a week or 2 off and I guarantee your pulls will improve first week back.
  • Mini_Miudo
    Devers wrote: »

Its a disgrace.

Or take a week or 2 off and I guarantee your pulls will improve first week back.

But then I'll get way less coins and risk getting nothing from packs (which I never do), getting the guaranteed coins from Elite is the only way I can build towards Ronaldinho. :'(
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

Its a disgrace.

But then I'll get way less coins and risk getting nothing from packs (which I never do), getting the guaranteed coins from Elite is the only way I can build towards Ronaldinho. :'(

Thats if you keep the coins and stop doing sbcs 😂

How many coins you on?
  • A_Snipe
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fekir and Van Persie. Got brutal from packs though. 81 Ginter as my face card from 2/3 50k packs
  • Mini_Miudo

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Almost 1.5m if I sold everything + Rui Costa and baby Keane + a few high rated untradeables. lol Ronaldinho will probably cost a **** ton... although at this rate he'll be out in August so meh.
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Almost 1.5m if I sold everything + Rui Costa and baby Keane + a few high rated untradeables. lol Ronaldinho will probably cost a **** ton... although at this rate he'll be out in August so meh.

Thats what i was about to say, im sick of waiting for him to, and it will probably be june/july id say, sometime after tots anyway.

I will probably just do gerrard when he comes out just to get rid of crap icons
  • Zv1k0

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Thats what i was about to say, im sick of waiting for him to, and it will probably be june/july id say, sometime after tots anyway.

Inb4 he is one of those that won't be released as SBC at all.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Is that it? Ur an elite player every week surely u must have more coins? or is this without fifa points?
  • Zv1k0

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Is that it? Ur an elite player every week surely u must have more coins? or is this without fifa points?

Are you assuming every elite player buys Fifa points?
  • Djenkee
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park

Unlucky man...
    I got elite for the second time ever and I manage to pack lukaku in the TOTW pack. 3 weeks ago I was elite 3 as well and then I didn't even get a walkout, its all luck man...
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

No im saying that this game is clearly made too make u spend money and its a joke. Cus i have more coins than him but im no where near as good a player i only finish in gold 2-1. So I need those better players too help me stay there and its a shame cus if mini spent sum cash he would probably have his Ronaldiniho and others by now with finishing in elite all the time. And then probably finish even higher as he’s a great player. And thats the sad thing that the game makes u do that. Thats all i was saying no disrespect ment at all.
  • Djenkee
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 7

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

No im saying that this game is clearly made too make u spend money and its a joke. Cus i have more coins than him but im no where near as good a player i only finish in gold 2-1. So I need those better players too help me stay there and its a shame cus if mini spent sum cash he would probably have his Ronaldiniho and others by now with finishing in elite all the time. And then probably finish even higher as he’s a great player. And thats the sad thing that the game makes u do that. Thats all i was saying no disrespect ment at all.

I only bought Fifa Points once this year, and that was so I could play draft 3 times. Making coins is so easy, I have about 4,5 million. Besides that untradeables: Prime Ballack, Militao Future Star, Frenkie Future Star, Baby Matthaus, Ibra. So its **** thats is necessary to buy fifa points.
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

Its a disgrace.

How many coins you on?

Inb4 he is one of those that won't be released as SBC at all.

Thats another thing. Its quite possible. They do love to **** the community off and that would be there ultimate troll
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Quag and Fekir.

Good for SBC