Pro clubs should be focused on alot more

jasonthompson
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Pro clubs is a much more fun, enjoyable game mode than ultimate team and deserves much more improvement. Would be more like real football to have e-tournaments for 11 v 11 and more exciting to watch, would be good if you added a weekend league for it too and actual objectives to work towards to get entered into regional tournaments etc. Just an idea but could be a good way to show you care more about game play than just profits. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I'd love to play proclubs more.

But ironically it's tricky to find lots of people who want to play at the same time and have the same philosophy.

And about 95% of players want to be CAM or ST
  • jasonthompson
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    11 v 11 sorts that if it's competitive and for something. If pro clubs wasn't exactly the same as the previous fifa 18 version then maybe people would have cared about it more
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Reckon it should be played in first person??

VR 11v11
  • Flamstead
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish they'd go back to using real player names for the randoms / AI players you have in the club. Would make playing ANY a little more immersive.
  • Amdp9
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    the most fun play TBH, My rating went up to 80 lol
  • FCBlunt
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you can find a club that doesn’t play constant forward running attacking football.

I played in a few clubs and non of them could play possession. I’m big on coming short and those kind of things, so people blasting long ball on long ball is furstrating for me.

But if anyone of you lads wanna create a club, PM me. I love to play either way. :smiley:
  • Pieman25
    15055 posts World Class
    Moving to correct section
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    It should remain as it is now. I mean not to focused on winning at all cost. It is the only fun mode in fifa left.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Janscharie wrote: »
    It should remain as it is now. I mean not to focused on winning at all cost. It is the only fun mode in fifa left.

Have you seen the way 90% of teams play? It is definitely win at all costs. Nobody can seriously enjoy every attack being a race between strikers and defenders.

I can't remember the last time I joined a random club and got moaned at because I passed it to a player next to me instead of seeing the sprinting run of the left winger 70 yards away.