Icon CAm for under 2.5m

watford110
277 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi guys. I play 4231 and am desperately looking for an icon to play CCAM. I’ve been playing POTM rashford there and baby ronaldo as ST which is really not working.

Want to play Rashford as a striker and have sold Ronaldo.

Am looking at 91 cruyff or middle Eusebio.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    6064 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY KDB assuming you have a few EPL players in your squad.
  • watford110
    Cheers but then Neymar will be on 7 chem and already have FUTmas KDb whose a super sub (quality one at that)
  • Mjdtheman
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldiho
  • Guvnor
    1222 posts Professional
    In my opinion maradona is better than Ronaldinho. I use base cruyff up front , he’s amazing , I would be inclined to say go for the best cruyff you can afford! Now Iv never used Eusebio, his stats look insane though and all the pros have him but can only give advice from my own experience, base cruyff for me is ten times the player base ronaldo is, take from that what you can.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    92 Gerrard
  • Philg28
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Socrates is incredible
  • ngern
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    R10 91
  • hayhor1
    14584 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    TOTY KDB assuming you have a few EPL players in your squad.

this
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've heard great things about base Pelé.
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Baby Zola does wonders for me and he's under 500k
  • Burchy
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    91 Eusebio.
  • watford110
    cheers guys.

Will have a think. My other option is to stick Nedved at CCAM and use the money to buy Vieira..

so next question, 86 or 88 Vieira?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    i am probably the only one who doesnt like nedved, or i cant play with him for some reason :<
  • El_Nino
    3897 posts National Call-Up
    Moments Bergkamp
    Prime Henry
    Middle Dinho
    Cryuff
    Eusebio
    They look your best options by a distance.

If your going Viera I can confirm the 86 is a monster, plays holding for me and does everything I need, and more
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    91 Eusebio, never looked back
  • watford110
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Moments Bergkamp
    Prime Henry
    Middle Dinho
    Cryuff
    Eusebio

If your going Viera I can confirm the 86 is a monster, plays holding for me and does everything I need, and more

dude you've put some serious conundrums in my head. Had no idea prime henry was under 2.5.. then just looking at moments bergkamp, his stats are unreal for a CAM..99 reactions/compusure, 92 vision, 91 short passing. Physical lets him down a bit but can always stick a hawk on him.
  • El_Nino
    watford110 wrote: »
    Moments Bergkamp
    Prime Henry
    Middle Dinho
    Cryuff
    Eusebio

dude you've put some serious conundrums in my head. Had no idea prime henry was under 2.5.. then just looking at moments bergkamp, his stats are unreal for a CAM..99 reactions/compusure, 92 vision, 91 short passing. Physical lets him down a bit but can always stick a hawk on him.
    I think Henry would be my pick of the bunch personally, best combination of Everything, Eusebio misses height, Cruyff misses physical, Bergkamp misses pace/Physical but has sublime Dribbling/shooting/passing.
    Henry looks the full package imo.
    The only thing would be if you want more of a number 10 at CAM, and or a shadow striker.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    91 Dinho, he's so fun to use & really good for me.
  • watford110
    edited March 7
    I think Henry would be my pick of the bunch personally, best combination of Everything, Eusebio misses height, Cruyff misses physical, Bergkamp misses pace/Physical but has sublime Dribbling/shooting/passing.
    The only thing would be if you want more of a number 10 at CAM, and or a shadow striker.

I'm looking for a number 10 rather than a secondary striker? still henry? This icons primary role is to maximise rashfords performance if you know what i mean.

I really appreciate this feedback dude.
  • watford110
    Thuq wrote: »

problem with this is id be too busy trying to needless skill moves rather than win the game.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro

problem with this is id be too busy trying to needless skill moves rather than win the game.

#guilty

Haha it's just way too hard not to skill with him.
    At this state of game im just looking for fun and honestly i couldnt care less about winning.
  • watford110

#guilty

Haha it's just way too hard not to skill with him.
    At this state of game im just looking for fun and honestly i couldnt care less about winning.

completely get that bro. I'm sick of losing myself. I'm consistently Gold 1 on WL but in the last few weeks gone from 1900+ SR to 1400's. Everyone on rivals seems to be a try hard , maximising the broken mechanics etc.
  • El_Nino

I'm looking for a number 10 rather than a secondary striker? still henry? This icons primary role is to maximise rashfords performance if you know what i mean.

I really appreciate this feedback dude.

I’d pick Henry because I prefer my CAM to be a real goal threat, however if your wanting a true number 10 Bergkamp looks possibly as good as it gets on the entire game, he looks technically perfect! And still has decent pace and physical.
    I’d say Moment Bergkamp I’d you want a true 10
  • RebelRob
    5388 posts Big Money Move
    I’d wait and see if you can stretch to 94 cruyff. He dips to 2.8 occasionally and is an absolute god at cam imo.

Although the 91 is almost as good some have said, but the 94 has the cool pic
  • RebelRob
    Also, are you from Watford? I’m guessing so as not many would support them otherwise 😂 but I’m from just down the road.
  • watford110
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Also, are you from Watford? I’m guessing so as not many would support them otherwise 😂 but I’m from just down the road.

Watford born and bred..
  • RebelRob

Watford born and bred..

Nice, I had the joy of being born in Watford general as well 😂

You still living round there? I’ve not been into the town for ages, since before they started redoing the harlequin or whatever it’s called now.
  • Nicku32
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    91 Eusebio was incredible for me at CAM he had around 50 games 70 goals and 20 assists. He just kept turning up and scoring. Most other CAMs I have usually end up with combined goals and assists slightly above total games played.
  • watford110

Nice, I had the joy of being born in Watford general as well 😂

You still living round there? I’ve not been into the town for ages, since before they started redoing the harlequin or whatever it’s called now.

Yep still here, live in cassiobury if you know it.

It's called intu now, and to be fair its pretty decent now in that part of town.

Oh, and I went for middle cruyff in the end, 5*/5* was too much of a pull.

Thanks for everyones input.
  • watford110
    Update on 91 Cruyff.

Scored a disgusting hat trick on his debut, goals from ridiculous angles. going to enjoy WL with him.