Should League SBC Cards have been live items?

keronc
928 posts Professional
Wouldn't it be great if the league SBC rewards were live items? It would make them more desireable even later on in the game. Right now, there is no point in doing the league sbc's as the cards are not good enough but if there was a chance that they could get an upgrade, then they might still be worth doing.

What do you think?

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    That sounds like it couldve been a good idea, especially since they all started at a somewhat low rank and tier at this point of the game
  • Delvinho
    1140 posts Professional
    That sounds like it couldve been a good idea, especially since they all started at a somewhat low rank and tier at this point of the game

• TheMightyBee
    2086 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe they should give you a list of a lot of players where you can choose the ones you think will perform best, no obvious choices but players with potential or not the big stars of the league. These players will have say +1 on their standard card to start with.

Instead of say 3 or 4 players give you a huge list to choose from each time.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Yes, I’ve said this before. Should work like headliners and stay +1 of their highest IF
  • keronc
    928 posts Professional
    Maybe they will take our advice and add into the next version.
  • SP300x
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would love it if my SBC Casemiro and SBC Umtiti were upgradeable!
  • keronc
    928 posts Professional
    That Casemiro card has been horrible for me. Can't wait to put it in an sbc.
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes they should be, without a doubt
  • any others who thinks they should add a bigger pool of players and then first pick would be GK, Defender, Midfielder or Attacker. After that you get to choose between 4 players for the previously picked positions.?
  • Koning Spijker
    1171 posts Professional
    Well, they could let you choose whoever you want from that league.
  • ELSALCFC
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t do league sbcs purely for the fact they don’t represent value for money and often get overtaken or matched by informs etc.
  • keronc
    928 posts Professional
    The league sbc's are ok in the beginning of the game. By the time we get to Christmas, most of them are not good enough to make it into our teams.

For the league SBC, They could also feature a player from each team.
  • Raider
    3565 posts National Call-Up
    definitely a good idea
  • Denz
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    They should be, would make them a lot more desirable. I can't face the grind but if they were live maybe would have done one or two.
  • BarrowUnited
    1008 posts Professional
    Thats actually a great idea
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4315 posts National Call-Up
    Good idea
  • truegunn3r
    8782 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 18
    Maybe they should give you a list of a lot of players where you can choose the ones you think will perform best, no obvious choices but players with potential or not the big stars of the league. These players will have say +1 on their standard card to start with.

Instead of say 3 or 4 players give you a huge list to choose from each time.
    Imagine completing 20 SBC squads for a card that has only +1 stats then never gets an upgrade all year.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13079 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 18
    ELSALCFC wrote: »
    I don’t do league sbcs purely for the fact they don’t represent value for money and often get overtaken or matched by informs etc.

I would disagree, having done Serie A, PL, La Liga and Eredivisie SBCs 2.8 times now I can tell you that each time I at least break even if not make a profit. Just make sure to sell every player you pack. However, I did combine that with BPM.
  • Clancy
    7753 posts League Winner
    I think all of the RTTF cards should have been SBCs

much better promo if they're untradeable cards imo
  • Avfc20017
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great idea 👍