Moments Baggio is super fun!!

Packed Stockiov last night and I just lose coins, so tend to do SBCs to stop me losing EA tax buy constantly changing.

Yeah, it was a lot of coins but packs were kind etc but jeez...He's the most fun card I've used this year.

The ball is glued to his feet, skills are so fluent and his passing and finishing is outrageous.

To anyone considering doing him, you're probably nuts as better ones to come but you'll really enjoy using him if you do.

Anyone else done or tried him?

Comments

• Vichy360
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done him & was amazed really, better than 93 Best & 92 Butra
  • Delboy13710
    5094 posts Big Money Move
    Really loved him IRL , been holding out for R10 but seems like he’s never going to drop . Might try he’s loan first getting bored of the game now
  • Markman007
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s very expensive but he does look good. It seems as though they fixed most of the flaws in the prime card stats.
  • Vichy360 wrote: »
    Done him & was amazed really, better than 93 Best & 92 Butra

Dunno about better than Best but he is real good!
  • holdenwait
    57496 posts National Treasure
    glad to hear it, planning to try him out at least at some point. would've sunk my coins into it f the SBC cost 1.1-2 ish
  • SuperJames9005
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played against him 2 or 3 times in the last WL and he did nothing and the opponents all subbed him off half way...

No biased opinion and actually like him when I was a kid.
  • I got him last night, went into WL and got 7 rage quits in a row, taking me from 14 to 20 wins. I usually stop at 14.

I also never play Sundays...is it much easier? I play Fridays as I have Friday off work.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    A 94 rated card being good?

Noooooo I didn’t see that coming
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kingkay wrote: »

That actually is a thing, no reason to sarcasm. We all know, there's a lot of high rated cards that are simply bad IG.
  • Vichy360
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

That actually is a thing, no reason to sarcasm. We all know, there's a lot of high rated cards that are simply bad IG.

• limjitwe
    6866 posts Big Money Move

@Kingkay
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    I loved using his 91 card, but im selling up for POTM Aguero.

His 94 is a bit too expensive tho
  • Gnomenclature
    3720 posts National Call-Up
    FORZARDO wrote: »
    I loved using his 91 card, but im selling up for POTM Aguero.

His 94 is a bit too expensive tho

Same, I wouldn't mind baggio (seedorf has been a bit of a let down, he's good, but average). Wanna wait and see what aggro is gonna cost me. I imagine it will be ridiculously expensive...
  • tatadwader
    2408 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him last night, went into WL and got 7 rage quits in a row, taking me from 14 to 20 wins. I usually stop at 14.

I also never play Sundays...is it much easier? I play Fridays as I have Friday off work.

ya i just went a 7 game streak on sunday as well. much better than i normally can muster.

sunday's must b easier.

that's when trader matt always plays all his games. probably for that reason.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont understand why Baggio is 400k+ more expensive than Seedorf
  • BigRichh
    75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive had a blast with this card! Doing his sbc now bc he will be my CAM for a while
  • HS
    1760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does this card also have the option of trading in the 93? I have him untradable but I won’t be able to afford the 94
  • Hagooey
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I started him not realising it was 2x 88 rated squads. Done 5 of the challenges now so it’s still probably going to be around 3-4 weeks until I get him unless I pack something good.

He looks amazing though.
  • DIXON THFC
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    20190305-002331.jpg

Did it for 1.2 in the end after packs and yeah, not a bad start!!