4 DAYS/4 PMI SBC’S! Happy now?

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    We’ve waited through the bad primes and now again through the bad moments?
    They basically do a promo. Saying we will release 4 prime icons each day. Despite it being unpopular, I think petit and seedorf were fine. Mid tier, very usable. Baggio would have been fine. But his price makes him not doable. Realistically petit, seedorf and Baggio should be about 1.2 tops. Cannavaro and giggs are a joke. Any normal company would have done something like building up each day. Seedorf, petit, Baggio blanc or desailly, then end it with a bang. Like Matthaus.

On another note. Them trying to prolong this game is a bad business move. If I was in EA’s spot, I would release all the big ones. That isn’t me as a player, that is me as a business man. This game is utter garbage. If it was my game, I would try to milk the players now. Because this game isn’t lasting until august. Sorry. The gameplay is just that bad. The wait for r9, gullit, vieira isn’t going to keep people playing all summer to use them for a few weeks.
  • AJS-17
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Happy they are coming so fast
    I'm happy with the icon SBCs that are coming thick and fast,,,, yeah they are expensive for what they are BUT I'm not forking out for the top tier ones, gonna be 5mil + for an untradable icon, no thanks, I find it painful enough using untradables and a few hundred k haha only one I'm disappointed with was RvN he was way over priced, the others I don't think are too bad,,,,
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 4
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I wish I could have selected two. This has been horrendous. All we need now is TOTY re-released and Lehmann, Inzaghi and Litmanen moments cards

Prime Moment Litmanen actually offers a lot of bang for buck though. Shooting stats are much better than Baggio and similar to Prime R9 but for a fraction of the price
  • lucas
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    The market is a living organism
    Where can i now place my constructive feedback regarding the bad approach of icons in this **** game now the prime giggs thread has been closed
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    they just cant seem to do anything right this year.... **** up after **** up after **** up
  • Navraat
    3321 posts National Call-Up
    Only Petit is end game, rest are overpriced
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    lucas wrote: »
    Where can i now place my constructive feedback regarding the bad approach of icons in this **** game now the prime giggs thread has been closed

They actually locked the thread, but didn’t comment on the discontent. Standard. Don’t give a rats about the player base.
  • Andyh60
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just cant believe what requirements are to get giggs via upgrade compared to outright.
    Basically an 87 and 88 squad on top but no icon, yes not even an icon to get outright!!

Would have thought say 83, 84 and 85 squad at most to get upgrade + original prime.
    So shocking and yes so poor but obviously not surprised.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something

Que pasa? My giggs thread is closed?
  • Gnomenclature
    3155 posts National Call-Up
    I did 3/4 of the op sbcs... none of them are that great...
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    I did 3/4 of the op sbcs... none of them are that great...
    How could u not see they were bad/bad value lol, surprised ea still caught u out with such trash
  • EA_Andy
    3262 posts EA Community Manager
    Futfanatic wrote: »

It was. Not necessarily due to your opening post but the content within it, it went downhill south.

Don't mind people having negative opinions of anything to do with the game but it needs to be expressed in a constructive way.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1314 posts Professional
    bring out Gulit!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EA_Andy
    3262 posts EA Community Manager
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

It was. Not necessarily due to your opening post but the content within it, it went downhill south.

Don't mind people having negative opinions of anything to do with the game but it needs to be expressed in a constructive way.

@EA_Andy https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/466445/i-hope-you-all-enjoy-your-giggs-and-keep-buying-promo-packs-d-d-d

Honest question, forget a corporate response/bs answer.

Are you able to, as a player, someone invested in this franchise in some capacity, a fellow gamer, a person, are you able to relate to and agree on some level with the points I made in that thread/post?

I know you're 0% responsible for this mess, and you merely moderate here, pass on feedback, act as a line of communication, etc.

But I'd just like to know, personally, your stance, not EA's, do you agree with or are you able to relate with/sympathize with my post or at least this threads poll results or the general/mass discontent with the current situation regarding icon's/prime moments/sbc's?

Honestly curious and would appreciate an honest response.

The way you've lined your post up with the "no BS or corporate response" just makes it sound like if I don't agree with you it won't be an "honest response".

At the end of the day I see the feedback, we all do. I appreciate that the icon SBCs that have been released so far aren't necessarily the ones that you or some others would have liked to have seen. Everyone has their favourites, for a lot of people those are the big guns so I get why people are actively looking for them.

I can't talk about content being released in advance so there is very little I can say on the icons posts.
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    The Giggs Prime (upgrade) requirements shows how shafted we've been.
  • Futfanatic

Oh thankfully, I’m carefull to not step on any toes on here anymore. Read it back, must be the family comments. 👀
  • Moose Factory
    3572 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 5

@EA_Andy https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/466445/i-hope-you-all-enjoy-your-giggs-and-keep-buying-promo-packs-d-d-d

Are you able to, as a player, someone invested in this franchise in some capacity, a fellow gamer, a person, are you able to relate to and agree on some level with the points I made in that thread/post?

I know you're 0% responsible for this mess, and you merely moderate here, pass on feedback, act as a line of communication, etc.

But I'd just like to know, personally, your stance, not EA's, do you agree with or are you able to relate with/sympathize with my post or at least this threads poll results or the general/mass discontent with the current situation regarding icon's/prime moments/sbc's?

The way you've lined your post up with the "no BS or corporate response" just makes it sound like if I don't agree with you it won't be an "honest response".

At the end of the day I see the feedback, we all do. I appreciate that the icon SBCs that have been released so far aren't necessarily the ones that you or some others would have liked to have seen. Everyone has their favourites, for a lot of people those are the big guns so I get why people are actively looking for them.

I can't talk about content being released in advance so there is very little I can say on the icons posts.

For those that don’t study neurolinguistics, translation: there is no such thing as failure, only feedback.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I wish I could have selected two. This has been horrendous. All we need now is TOTY re-released and Lehmann, Inzaghi and Litmanen moments cards

Prime Moment Litmanen actually offers a lot of bang for buck though. Shooting stats are much better than Baggio and similar to Prime R9 but for a fraction of the price

Used his prime moments in draft, the worst I icon I’ve used all year. Terrible
  • Springveldt
    4594 posts National Call-Up

To be fair, I'm not surprised it went downhill fast, those requirements (mainly the upgrade requirements) plus the fact no one wants him was always going to lead to mass discontent. Personally I was expecting the promotion to end with a bang, not a slap in the face.

Players are getting frustrated with the reluctance to release desirable Icons along with the usual lack of communication of reasons why and any sort of time frame.
  • Futfanatic

To be fair, I'm not surprised it went downhill fast, those requirements (mainly the upgrade requirements) plus the fact no one wants him was always going to lead to mass discontent. Personally I was expecting the promotion to end with a bang, not a slap in the face.

Players are getting frustrated with the reluctance to release desirable Icons along with the usual lack of communication of reasons why and any sort of time frame.

I half expected it, it's EA's style to destroy the end of the promo. Remember futmas?
  • Fccheek
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wait what? Why did they close the thread?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    agree with pieman too
  • lucas
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    @EA_Andy wanted to make a constructive thread for a while now but cba for a while because it is not the fact that i don't want to formulate the thread in a good way but it is more that it just feels pointsless to do it now. I believe that you are passing alot of feedback towards the development team but i do have the feeling that it just get's ignored by the team and the patches and icons upgrade sbc only confirm it, there are alot of positives regarding content but most of the things that could motivate the players is just done so bad and creates only dissatisfaction and i really hope that the giggs upgrade sbc was only testing waters since if the rest of the upgrade icons are done the same as they have done giggs i don't know if i can even care for the francise anymore because it feels more like routine than a game i play for fun since the competive scene has been introduced. (would like to refrence to Nick Runthefutmarket, regarding the positives and negitives of the game)
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • mjweatherup
    712 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys I bought Optimus Pires. Horrible. Sold after a 45 min appearance. If the player model is bad, increased stats do not help
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

if everyone sees the feedback, why is it constantly being ignored?
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    edited March 6
    Baggio off the market is already cheaper than SBC, RVN is same price, Cannavaro is almost there. Only Seedorf and Petit holding some value but will go down soon as well and this doesn't even take into account they are making every icon SBC left about double the price of what their original prime SBCs would originally be for a +1 upgrade so our ability to get multiple decent SBC icons has been literally halved.

If EA want to make more money it's so simple they can just keep running lightning round promos every single week from here til the end they will still sell out based on previous evidence. Why do they have to cause such discontent in the player base and drive people away instead?
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loving my Petit, great card.

Not going to hang around for weeks/months waiting, took the plunge and got on with it