Has this happened to anyone else?...Youtube app loss

CokePrime
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So playing one of my weekend league games and the screen goes black...suddenly the YouTube app opens I select to quit the app and switch straight back to fifa, must have taken 10 seconds at most and I come back to being kicked off the EA servers and given the loss. This has happened to me once before, which is why as soon as I saw it black screen, I knew what was happening and made sure I was back on fifa as quick as possible to avoid being kicked again.

*No Kinect attached
*No Mic attached

So it's not an accidental voice command.

It's a once in a blue moon thing, but extremely annoying when I'm given a loss in WL and I can't figure out why it's happening.

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    14925 posts World Class
    edited March 4
    Somebody that has a smartphone sent the YouTube page they was watching to your Xbox!
    My son did this to me a while back.

It flashes up on phone and if somebody clicks it, it will load up on your Xbox.
    If your mate, Bro, Sis, Neighbour, etc presses it, not much you can do about it.
    Not sure if there is a block option somewhere.

The only fix I know will work withput Googling it is deleting the YouTube app from your Xbox.
  • CokePrime
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Somebody that has a smartphone sent the YouTube page they was watching to your Xbox!

If your mate, Bro, Sis, Neighbour, etc presses it, not much you can do about it.

The only fix I know will work withput Googling it is deleting the YouTube app from your Xbox.

Ahh I've never let it open the video up, so thought it was just YouTube homepage, I binge watch far too many things on youtube...so that's everyone's smart phones getting disconnected from the router during weekend league games haha cheers
  • LeonidasJB
    14925 posts World Class
    CokePrime wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Ahh I've never let it open the video up, so thought it was just YouTube homepage, I binge watch far too many things on youtube...so that's everyone's smart phones getting disconnected from the router during weekend league games haha cheers

No probs.