Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    After playing a few games with Messi at my friends house last night I just have to have him now!

For someone who always liked small nimble players like Mertens, Gomez, WBY etc he’s like the ultimate player to have. I think one game I actually scored 8 times with him (opponent wasn’t very good but still).

NIF Messi?

Yeah the NIF.
  • Nivaze
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Haha, same for me. Hopefully I can afford him next week.

Would be great I’m sure you’ll love him altho you need to set him to false 9 as he wont drop back as deep as a H/H striker.
  • Hey dude, can i translate this to portuguese?
  • Nivaze
    edited March 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/44EDofo I think I’m going to play like this for now.

Messi as LST and Mbappe as RST with Neymar and Felipe on the wings, Kante isn’t ideal as CDM in this formation but I’ll upgrade him to FS Guendouzi next week.

I could also play EL WBY instead of Messi in this set up, or play Matuidi and 89 Cancelo instead of Kante and Arias but I feel like Arias is good enough.
  • Seandimes
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    avlis1972 wrote: »
    Hey dude, can i translate this to portuguese?

Sure man, no problem at all
    https://imgur.com/a/44EDofo I think I’m going to play like this for now.

Messi as LST and Mbappe as RST with Neymar and Felipe on the wings, Kante isn’t ideal as CDM in this formation but I’ll upgrade him to FS Guendouzi next week.

I could also play EL WBY instead of Messi in this set up, or play Matuidi and 89 Cancelo instead of Kante and Arias but I feel like Arias is good enough.

Damn that looks like a nice team. Decided to buy Ramos to upgrade my defense, so Messi has to wait a bit for now
  • Nivaze
    How do you like Ramos so far? Undecided between Ramos and RTTF Kimpembe to get for my squad.
  • Seandimes
    Only played a couple games with him but so far hes miles better than any other defender i played this FIFA.
  • Nivaze
    Packed MOTM Di Maria and Navas in the SBC pack that’s another 200k, can get Guendouzi now lol...
  • Nivaze
    Hmm, FS Guendouzi or 88 Petit so partner with Pogba in the midfield? Both have decent passing and long shot trait.
  • Seandimes
    I am a big fan of Petit, I think he would be much better than Guendouzi
  • Seandimes
    Finally had some luck, my best pull in any FIFA so far:

df806c0775671dcddead16bfff8f044f.jpg

Messi here we come :)
  • EnzoGambaro
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park

Wow. Awesome pull!!! Congratulations!
  • Nivaze

Awesome pull mate!
  • Seandimes
    Thanks guys :) First thought it was Mbappe, but im not gonna complain^^.

Now the question is to spend the money to buy messi, or strengthen my team allround.

This is my team now:

f2429c34a33241b45a1b5251651610b1.jpg

Option one: simply replace Ben Yedder with Messi, and Umtit with Varane, Hernandez with Marcelo

Option two: Probably the better way to spend the coins

3f65de781c792f19d33f8090d248f399.jpg

Option 3: Just keep with the BBVA team

2a990ef29655a24a863032830a3fae7e.jpg

• Nivaze
    I’d say get Messi, it’s a crucial position in this formation and he’s way better than WBY, even way better than the EL WBY.

Then just build from there again, I’ve heard from different people Messi is a cheat code sometimes, and after playing with him the other day I can confirm!
  • EnzoGambaro

Now the question is to spend the money to buy messi, or strengthen my team allround.

This is my team now:

Option one: simply replace Ben Yedder with Messi, and Umtit with Varane, Hernandez with Marcelo

I think the second option is the best. I've looked at that UEL Kondogbia so many times but always ended up feeling it's just too many coins for a one-footed player. Varane is a massive upgrade on Umtiti and having used both, I enjoyed Lala a lot more than De Marcos. If you can stretch to his SIF as well, that's a dramatic inprovemenr over his first IF.

On the other hand, are you not tempted to just slot that Griezmann card straight into your team? His weak foot isn't perfect but he's got much better stamina than Messi or Ben Yedder and fits all your criteria for the playmaker?
  • Seandimes
    I’d say get Messi, it’s a crucial position in this formation and he’s way better than WBY, even way better than the EL WBY.

Then just build from there again, I’ve heard from different people Messi is a cheat code sometimes, and after playing with him the other day I can confirm!

I am so tempted to buy Messi... Hes actually the only reason I did all these sbcs, and now I am thinking of building a completely different team, typical :D

This is my team now:

I think the second option is the best. I've looked at that UEL Kondogbia so many times but always ended up feeling it's just too many coins for a one-footed player. Varane is a massive upgrade on Umtiti and having used both, I enjoyed Lala a lot more than De Marcos. If you can stretch to his SIF as well, that's a dramatic inprovemenr over his first IF.

On the other hand, are you not tempted to just slot that Griezmann card straight into your team? His weak foot isn't perfect but he's got much better stamina than Messi or Ben Yedder and fits all your criteria for the playmaker?

Na, I didnt like the normal Griezmann version. Played 2 games with the Griezmann card, and hes good, but for me not much better than Ben Yedder. 3*WF is just such a huge con for the way that I play
  • Nivaze
    I know the feeling mate, I always decide like “this will be my next player” and when I get to the point of being able to afford it there’s plenty of other options for my squad and I don’t know what to do anymore...
  • Seandimes
    edited March 2019
    This is what the Messi team would look like:

9b9fbc07c3906b38c9c6239c1ce653f1.jpg

I think I would actually prefer that over Mbappe+Pogba

@Nivaze You had both Messi and WBY right? Would you say Messi is a big step up? I already had Messi in my old club and he was by far the best player on the pitch, but that was way before they nerfed timed finesse shots...
  • Nivaze
    Yeah Messi is a huge upgrade over WBY if you ask me.

Messi has his own unique animations and his dribbling is way above WBY’s. Also he has great passing and shooting stats and at ST he easily lasts a full match.

Somtimes I was stuck and just did a low driven shot from random positions and he blasted them in like the GK wasn’t even there, and where WBY often missed sitters for me Messi is really clinical!
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is the 97 Messi?
  • Nivaze
    How is the 97 Messi?

He’s probably even better than the 94 one, the 80 stamina upgrade is really nice.
  • EnzoGambaro
    @Seandimes @Nivaze Ah, thanks guys. You've inadvertently asked and answered a question that I wanted to ask. Rage sold pretty much my whole team last night after a stressful weekend league run. Looking to build my team around that playmaker figure when I rebuild and was undecided between UEL Ben Yedder and Messi so this has been perfect. The tiny Argentinian maestro it is then. :)
  • Nivaze
    @Seandimes @Nivaze Ah, thanks guys. You've inadvertently asked and answered a question that I wanted to ask. Rage sold pretty much my whole team last night after a stressful weekend league run. Looking to build my team around that playmaker figure when I rebuild and was undecided between UEL Ben Yedder and Messi so this has been perfect. The tiny Argentinian maestro it is then. :)

UEL WBY is not bad at all, but for like 100k more you have Messi, if you have the coins go with Messi for sure!
  • Seandimes
    I think its settled then, going to buy Messi and keep building the team from there. Gonna wait for what Icon sbc they release later, but the chances I would be able to complete an Icon that would actually help me are slim to none :D
  • Nivaze
    I think its settled then, going to buy Messi and keep building the team from there. Gonna wait for what Icon sbc they release later, but the chances I would be able to complete an Icon that would actually help me are slim to none :D

Let me know how you like him!
  • Zombaria
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2019
    Hello Guys! @Seandimes, congrats, m8! You deserve a award! Nice thread! I need a little help guys: what i can improve in my team? Who's can be the best partner to CR7?

My instructions: Petit + Ballack = Default + Agg Interceptions / Hristo = Defend + False 9

Thks!734febff2aac3d39b024a5ac7fec69e2.png
    Post edited by Zombaria on
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    How is the 97 Messi?

I used him a draft today and he was incredible.
  • limjitwe
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    Zombaria wrote: »
    Hello Guys! @Seandimes, congrats, m8! You deserve a award! Nice thread! I need a little help guys: what i can improve in my team? Who's can be the best partner to CR7?

My instructions: Petit + Ballack = Default + Agg Interceptions / Hristo = Defend + False 9

Thks!734febff2aac3d39b024a5ac7fec69e2.png

Budget? But that team looks excellent
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Hi,

I'm thinking of doing the Baggio SBC (call me crazy).

His work rates are M/L, not great for the creative strike role but wondered if setting him to False 9 would help?

With his Medium attacking workrate I assume he wouldn't be too far up into the final third of the field naturally anyway, was thinking setting him to False 9 might make him close to M/M work rates which is a bit better.

I'm using baby Cruyff right now who is H/L and False 9 seems to work with him.