Good silver team?

Ulook92
12483 posts Has That Special Something
I wanna have some fun and play some silver games for the weekly objective.

Anyone got some good silver teams?

Comments

• Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can't go wrong with the classic Brasilvers Elton, Cristiano etc... been loving these weekly challenges myself but just a heads up just like everything the community tries to ruin it. It basically becomes like last years draft where it becomes the 1st person to score and does the quit glitch.

Can't remember the names but ligue 1 has some great players the Amiens ST and LM came in clutch last week.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got 4 goals and two assists in 8 games with Ntcham at CM get him and Edouard for the hyperlink. St Juste is a great CB and if you can afford it try get Elton
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Prices tend to give a good idea who’s good with silvers. So you want a mix of Utrecht and Cardiff for your defence, huseca and Valladolid midfield and henan strikers :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    17540 posts World Class
    I’d go MLS mate, had fun with mine. Change Qazaishvili for Barco or Plata if you want someone faster
    1cf519b52377b8aa7d9b8ef1afbef158.jpg
  • Smithy78
    86 posts Park Captain
    Been loving it myself used a cheap polish league team ,and its bought the fun back into the game .hope they do more of these challenges so can finally use some silvers .
  • Scutch
    10427 posts Has That Special Something
    The Espanyol CB Hermoso is one of the best in the game, IMO. Superb.
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I enjoyed it at the start. But there’s so much sweat on there again now it’s rediculous
  • Addicksfan
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    Built this for the Helland and Jensen nostalgia

JcN7Htc.png
  • PelzyWelzy
    9316 posts League Winner
    edited March 4
    This has to be the sweatiest of the objectives yet...

Not for the first time, but second in three games I've had people sub on gold players when in losing positions to try and avoid defeat :joy: :joy: :joy:

Saw this one out 2-1, but at 2-0 he immediately bought on Flashback Ibra, Futmas Matuidi and Prime Rio... of course Ibra scored.

5GntLpD.jpg
  • sido1968
    1271 posts Professional
    Might give this a go with my Rangers team. Kent, Lafferty, Morelos and Candeias were a good front 4 for me at the start of the game. McGregor, Goldson and Tavernier good as well. Silver bench as well I hope and are most teams you play against gonna be silver too?
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 4
    @sido1968 You can see the other teams rating on the first screen, easy to see if it's silver or not :)

5c3e96293e834d2a5f530bdff4cc78b7.png

The Rangers guys, Stryger-Larsen at CB and Bendtner cost 2-4k (have Bendtner und the RB untradeable though), Rest under 1k.
    On the bench have Christiansen (who had a neat SBC card 2 years ago), Buffarini, Kombarow and Forestieri.

Bendtner is a nice choice if you wanna Zag where every Zigs. As most speedy Silver CBs are small he's towering over everybody and has them just bouncing off of him.
  • Pughy30
    25667 posts Player of the Year
    So sad seeing the current state of silvers i don't think i touched a gold team from fifa 12-17 but these days EA force meta boring gold cards down peoples throats
  • Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 4
    I used a cheap pro league team.

This guy was awesome. 6 goals in 7 games

3yDxwj5.jpg
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    I really liked Donis from Stuttgart, he's a fantastic goalscorer for a silver.
  • holdenwait
    55317 posts National Treasure
    just built my first silver squad of the year, feels nice

what a gem on basic chem :love:

e39516150746315f510a68deb432a592.png
  • Pughy30
    25667 posts Player of the Year
    This is the only silver team I've used this year decided to go with some Italian OAP's in Pazzini and Diamanti but they were actually fun to use
    776f732f3e2041402b333ac0c74f8ee8.png
  • IamFrench
    1361 posts Professional
    1551265889-1.jpg
    1551265900-2.jpg
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Not for the first time, but second in three games I've had people sub on gold players when in losing positions to try and avoid defeat :joy: :joy: :joy:

Saw this one out 2-1, but at 2-0 he immediately bought on Flashback Ibra, Futmas Matuidi and Prime Rio... of course Ibra scored.

5GntLpD.jpg
    Also there are people like this out there:

8EK12WY.png

g9kAEDF.png
  • PelzyWelzy
    9316 posts League Winner
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

5GntLpD.jpg
    Also there are people like this out there:

8EK12WY.png

g9kAEDF.png

Hahaha, ffs :joy:

Literally what is the point?

I've actually given up on the objective now - last game I played absolutely battered a lad for 20 mins, get a pen after being clean through on goal, about to shoot and hacked down at the knees for a straight red. Before I could even take it the guy quit at 0-0, me having hit the post twice and some questionable silver styled finishing letting me down.

Just can't be bothered with it tbh. What could've been fun has just been turned in to the sweatiest, don't lose at any costs cluster**** I think I've experienced this year... and that's saying something :joy:
  • sido1968
    1271 posts Professional
    Whoman wrote: »
    @sido1968 You can see the other teams rating on the first screen, easy to see if it's silver or not :)

The Rangers guys, Stryger-Larsen at CB and Bendtner cost 2-4k (have Bendtner und the RB untradeable though), Rest under 1k.
    On the bench have Christiansen (who had a neat SBC card 2 years ago), Buffarini, Kombarow and Forestieri.

Bendtner is a nice choice if you wanna Zag where every Zigs. As most speedy Silver CBs are small he's towering over everybody and has them just bouncing off of him.

Cheers, I've got Lafferty for the Bendtner role.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16661 posts World Class
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »

Cheers, I've got Lafferty for the Bendtner role.

Love him in Fifa somehow