The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    lucas wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You guys think Aguero at 100k was a good investment? He’s already rebounded to 120k from all the people investing in him. I only still don’t know when voting for potm closes, obviously I’m selling in hype.

I would say sell of before next friday, aguero requirement seems unlikely

So its announced next Friday already? Yeah i want to sell off before but I don’t know when.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    You guys think Aguero at 100k was a good investment? He’s already rebounded to 120k from all the people investing in him. I only still don’t know when voting for potm closes, obviously I’m selling in hype.

So its announced next Friday already? Yeah i want to sell off before but I don’t know when.

The SBC will be next Friday. It's confirmed before then. Don't know when though. But it's a safe bet that he'll be picked as POTM.
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019

Think that after tonight most cards will go up can’t see ea doing another 1 for 2 lightning round this week so would say that anything after tonight should result in rise. Personally i would sell wednessday
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    IAIK7 wrote: »

The SBC will be next Friday. It's confirmed before then. Don't know when though. But it's a safe bet that he'll be picked as POTM.

Ok I’m pretty sure he’ll go up and down during this promo and straight up in the hype before the potm is out. But I really need to sell before it’s out, and as soon as I invest I think ❤️❤️❤️❤️ no what if they catch me off guard and bring it out earlier?! When did voting start?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Think that after tonight most cards will go up can’t see ea doing another 1 for 2 lightning round this week

It’s a four day promo, and I think we’ll see more 2f1 rounds tomorrow and sunday. But I don’t fear that, even if it goes under 100k, the days after it goes up. It already reached 140k earlier this day before all the packs.
  • IAIK7

Ok I’m pretty sure he’ll go up and down during this promo and straight up in the hype before the potm is out. But I really need to sell before it’s out, and as soon as I invest I think **** no what if they catch me off guard and bring it out earlier?! When did voting start?

The PL POTM SBC is always the 2nd Friday of the month (so you're good in that department). I be live voting started today. Don't know when it will end though.
  • lucas

Think that after tonight most cards will go up can’t see ea doing another 1 for 2 lightning round this week

It’s a four day promo, and I think we’ll see more 2f1 rounds tomorrow and sunday. But I don’t fear that, even if it goes under 100k, the days after it goes up. It already reached 140k earlier this day before all the packs.

Only 4 days? Thought it was a week long, now i’m even more happy with what i bought today
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Voting started today for the potm I think. Will be released next Friday. I’d sell Thursday night.
  • Coderood
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sniped a lot of Godin's for 45-50k. Got also a bunch of SIF Jovic for 43k. Should be a good deal.
  • Idek
    15959 posts World Class
    All depends what icons they are bringing out otherwise the market could keep crashing if it's not a desirable one but if it's a big one tomorrow then the best investing window will have already gone
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Idek wrote: »
    All depends what icons they are bringing out otherwise the market could keep crashing if it's not a desirable one but if it's a big one tomorrow then the best investing window will have already gone

4 icons in 4 days surely there should be one top one in there?
  • lucas
    edited March 2019

Imagine not getting a top icon now, will we even have them before the launch of fifa 21
  • Idek
    15959 posts World Class

Would think so but I don't trust anything EA do
  • KRANG00
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got distracted playing Apex last night and didn't pick up any cards :s

Schoolboy stuff, here's hoping for nothing tonight!!
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something

Ok I’m pretty sure he’ll go up and down during this promo and straight up in the hype before the potm is out. But I really need to sell before it’s out, and as soon as I invest I think **** no what if they catch me off guard and bring it out earlier?! When did voting start?

Feb was a 4 week month and Friday next week will be exactly 4 weeks since the Rashford sbc came out and 2 weeks since it expired.
    Would say next Friday is almost a certainty.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Feb was a 4 week month and Friday next week will be exactly 4 weeks since the Rashford sbc came out and 2 weeks since it expired.

Cheers. This promo ends monday, I start selling wednesday well before potm if prices are decent. City play bournemouth today, hope he gets a hatrick, would make it even better if he goes out of packs on Wednesday.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Why is it so tough to search for upgraded players? I’m buying felipe anderson 84 but it’s tough to find, have to use compare price all the time.
  • Alex_cr
    5807 posts Big Money Move
    Why is it so tough to search for upgraded players? I’m buying felipe anderson 84 but it’s tough to find, have to use compare price all the time.

Yeah got caught out last night and bought an 84 rated Benzema. Totally my fault as I know how it works.

Luckily I resold him for the same to some poor unsuspecting soul.
  • Coderood
    Will Aguero go for 100k this evening again when new lightning rounds come out?
  • ASX
    3046 posts National Call-Up
    What did everyone pick up yesterday?

I got Subasic IF (23-26k) Deulofeu IF (21-22k) and Sancho IF (13-16k).

Also a bunch of Navas cards under 21k and Alli cards for just over 3k and 4 Aguero for 104-106k.

Keeping an eye on the market today, seems to be creeping back up again.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Coderood wrote: »

Likely yeah!
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    I noticed a lot of you guys have held 200+ cards in your watch list at times. How do you do that? Just mass bidding on console, because the max is 50 on the web app.

Cheers
  • ASX

Likely yeah!

JUst put my Agueros up for 115k, not much profit but as you say, should drop with lightning rounds tonight so can pick them up for closer to 100k hopefuly
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    ASX wrote: »

Likely yeah!

JUst put my Agueros up for 115k, not much profit but as you say, should drop with lightning rounds tonight so can pick them up for closer to 100k hopefuly

Hmmm I’m not sure I would do that but good luck. Should be ok.
  • WarrenBarton
    RobBanner wrote: »
    I noticed a lot of you guys have held 200+ cards in your watch list at times. How do you do that? Just mass bidding on console, because the max is 50 on the web app.

Cheers

You just back out of the sort items screen after assigning your transfer targets watch list.

You can’t open packs whilst anything’s in your unassigned pile though
  • WarrenBarton
    David Silva, 89 Busquets and Isco can all be sniped easily for around the 40-42k mark(PS4). Hummels too but he’s slightly harder to snipe and I’ve ended up bidding 43k on him.

These cards are potentially very quick profits if one of these 3 daily icon moments sbc’s is a big one.

Been buying 86 Kimmich for 16k-ish, that seems a no brainer imo.

• Coderood
    edited March 2019
    David Silva, 89 Busquets and Isco can all be sniped easily for around the 40-42k mark(PS4). Hummels too but he’s slightly harder to snipe and I’ve ended up bidding 43k on him.

These cards are potentially very quick profits if one of these 3 daily icon moments sbc’s is a big one.

Thanks for your advice. You are right. High rated cards are easily to snipe for cheap. I brought yesterday a lot of Godin's for 45-50k.

I really dont know what to do this evening and what would be make more profit? Buying a lot of Kimmich's, or going for a lot of Aguero's?
  • IAIK7

Cheers. This promo ends monday, I start selling wednesday well before potm if prices are decent. City play bournemouth today, hope he gets a hatrick, would make it even better if he goes out of packs on Wednesday.

Today's matches dont count for last month's player voting as that was for February and we're now in March.
  • ASX

Thiago Silva looks OK too, been sniping him for under 32k.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Today's matches dont count for last month's player voting as that was for February and we're now in March.

I meant if he gets an IF->gold aguero out of packs