Neymar or Prime Nedved as LW for FB Ibra + Prime Best

ZiggieTTU
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 2
Neymar & Ibra would be on 8 and 7 chemistry while Nedved - Ibra - Best would all be in 10 chemistry. Have FB David Luiz, Futmas Firmino and base Cruyff as midfield.

Could also trade in Sol Campbell and play Luiz as CB. I tried loan Nedved and wasn’t too impressed but it was on the tail end of a weekend league against good teams. Neymar on 8 chem is giving me about an assist per game and a goal every 2-3 in Division Rivals.

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    1883 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trust me don't get nedved especially not to drop neymar
  • ZiggieTTU
    Thanks! Should probably have trust my gut from his loan card... but OCD gets the best of me with that chemistry.
  • Kingdingaling
    1883 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Thanks! Should probably have trust my gut from his loan card... but OCD gets the best of me with that chemistry.

I traded nakata in for nedved was useless kept subbing him of start of games used him on cannavaro now
  • Ishibum
    12493 posts Has That Special Something

I traded nakata in for nedved was useless kept subbing him of start of games used him on cannavaro now

giphy.gif
  • ZiggieTTU

Let us know how Cannavaro is...