Message for people who have two kits the same colour..

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I also hate it when they have a matching kit colour combination to the ref

Wait until every player has the same colour as your gk
  • QceCapo
    5673 posts Big Money Move
    These are the same people that dab and watch replays fam.....the worst of the community.
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh if they are sitting on the kit and not switching when both your kits clash then I blackout as you know they are shushing to the halfway line.
  • QceCapo
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Yeh if they are sitting on the kit and not switching when both your kits clash then I blackout as you know they are shushing to the halfway line.

facts
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    😂😂😂😂 i misread to " those of you who have 2 kids the same colour " lmfao.

• QceCapo
    deang07 wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D
  • omarnyc
    4175 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Seriously, what is wrong with you?

They are dumb
  • Seandimes
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Shoutout goes to the guys
    omarnyc wrote: »
    Seriously, what is wrong with you?

They are dumb

Last week i had an opponent who kept switching to kits that clashed with mine.
    Decided to teak a break from FIFA , took a shower and went to the city. Come back home 45 minutes later, and that guy is still sitting in the menus, switching his kits from time to time :D
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    S
    Boomba wrote: »
    Know your team.

Played games where kits are the same and very similar. I know my players enough to know who's who.

So if 22 players are both in the same colour kit, you “know your players”? :joy: nah!

Yes. I know who my players are, their hairstyles and boot colours for example. Skin colour, hair colour are obvious too. Player positioning also plays a factor.

Fair play to you. I guarantee though when they are in your periphal vision though it takes a split second.

I have the special Juve and Madrid kits. One dark one light.

I'm using exact same and notice a lot of people have the same combo. There are certain kits though that appear very pale from front and very dark from the back that clash with both
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    deang07 wrote: »

:o:D:o:o
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    The worst is when they think they don't have two kits that clash. So they have black and white striped shirt with black shorts and then an all black kit....

What? why?

OR people who purposely don't switch their kit. So taking it from the other example, if they have a black and white striped kit and I have my PSG Jordan kit and the Gambino kit, both are going to clash...SWITCH YOUR KIT. But no they refuse to...so I just back out. It's so stupid and annoying.

OH one more example, this is on EA. The STUPID EA SPORTS BAYERN KIT CLASHES WITH THE REF EVERY SINGLE GAME.

It's a MOSTLY RED KIT, WHY IS THE REF WEARING A RED SHIRT!?!?

• Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    The worst is when they think they don't have two kits that clash. So they have black and white striped shirt with black shorts and then an all black kit....

What? why?

OR people who purposely don't switch their kit. So taking it from the other example, if they have a black and white striped kit and I have my PSG Jordan kit and the Gambino kit, both are going to clash...SWITCH YOUR KIT. But no they refuse to...so I just back out. It's so stupid and annoying.

OH one more example, this is on EA. The STUPID EA SPORTS BAYERN KIT CLASHES WITH THE REF EVERY SINGLE GAME.

It's a pity because I like that kit but dropped it for that very reason and won't play against it
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Isn’t this only an issue if you have 2 of the same colour kits yourself?
  • MHoney1234

No.
  • JayyThunder

What? why?

It's a pity because I like that kit but dropped it for that very reason and won't play against it

So stupid. Idk why EA made the game think it's a yellow or black kit or something because it's 85% red.
  • MHoney1234

What? why?

Bang on mate. Couldn’t have put it better myself. It’s annoying as hell
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something

No.

it’s not been a problem for me in about 5 years. I have one light and one dark
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

I thought this too.
  • ImAtrocious
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite

I thought this too.

Kinda see where you're coming from, but it definitely speaks to the kind of player you're about to face if they can't just show your their second kit at the load screen if there is a clash.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Having two kits the same colour might help when playing in stadiums with shadows or help people that are colour blind. Just looking at the bigger picture. I’ll agree that there will be people that are like the above mentioned, trolls so to say but it’s unfair to label them all like that. Personally it doesn’t bother me, stadiums with shadows bothers me way more.
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Know your team.

Played games where kits are the same and very similar. I know my players enough to know who's who.

Are you serious ??
  • MHoney1234
    Having two kits the same colour might help when playing in stadiums with shadows or help people that are colour blind. Just looking at the bigger picture. I’ll agree that there will be people that are like the above mentioned, trolls so to say but it’s unfair to label them all like that. Personally it doesn’t bother me, stadiums with shadows bothers me way more.

Fair point. I hate the shadows too, especially when playing in a dark coloured kit
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    :D:D:D love this
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agreed.

Also to add to this, cannot be doing with muppets who refuse to switch to their away kit if they are the away side and there is a kit clash.

Isn't it that you're always shown as the home team until after kit selection nowadays (apart from draft mode maybe), which does cause confusion when there's a clash.

Why doesn't the game just work out a non-kit clash beforehand, so both players can instantly press to move on, avoiding the problem of changing back and forth or waiting for the opponent to switch.

• SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played someone who looked like he was gonna use a yellow kit against my red (cool, that's fine) but then switched to this dark green kit. I'm colour blind with red/green so that was the worst game I ever played. I know about the colour blind settings now as I looked after but that is horrible.
  • MHoney1234
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »
    Just played someone who looked like he was gonna use a yellow kit against my red (cool, that's fine) but then switched to this dark green kit. I'm colour blind with red/green so that was the worst game I ever played. I know about the colour blind settings now as I looked after but that is horrible.

I’m glad EA have sorted some of the colour blind issues. About time tbh
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

I’m glad EA have sorted some of the colour blind issues. About time tbh

IKR. Still find it ridiculous that the black kits clash with red kits more than they should in game. Even worse is when the ref where's black or green in my games as I either can hardly see him or he and camoflages with my kit. They should've done this ages ago but at least it's here now
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    A lot of the time, it's not even same color or same color family. It's dark vs. dark and bright color vs. bright color.
    On the kit selection screen, you feel they are of totally different colors. But in-game, they all blend in.
  • JayyThunder
    A lot of the time, it's not even same color or same color family. It's dark vs. dark and bright color vs. bright color.
    On the kit selection screen, you feel they are of totally different colors. But in-game, they all blend in.

No it's just being smart about it. If I'm wearing a black kit, I'm not playing against someone who's wearing a navy, grey, royal, dark red, dark green or purple

If I'm wearing a baby blue kit I'm not playing someone who's wearing yellow or white.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just leave the game as soon as I see any nonsense on the kits screen.

Couldn’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about win record , rivals record etc if I start getting any toxicity during the game I will just leave the game, and play someone who’s sound