Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • DougInskip
    6444 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    4 mill for the top boys

    Icon
    Possibly 90 & icon
    89 & Icon
    88 & Icon

    Follow suit downtrend with squads and informs

    I wouldn't be surprised if they trolled us all and required 1 icon and something crazy like 2 prime Icon moments, 11 OTW/ MOTM , and an 88 rated squad with 8 informs and 70 chem. If they require moments for the top icons it would be a shambles, but in the sbcs for the moments they have distinguished between Icons and icon moments so they are different to icons in their code.

    They won’t do that
  • DougInskip
    6444 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    4 mill for the top boys

    Icon
    Possibly 90 & icon
    89 & Icon
    88 & Icon

    Follow suit downtrend with squads and informs


    Sounds about right, 12 mil for Pele and potentially R9 and Dinho suits me. Hope to see a new batch over the coming weeks with the 2 samba boys on our loading screens! 95 CAM Dinho and 97 R9, take my money
  • Nicku32
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Ronaldinho or Prime Cruyff to replace 91 Eusebio at CAM?? 10 chem.
  • RebelRob
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Prime Ronaldinho or Prime Cruyff to replace 91 Eusebio at CAM?? 10 chem.

    Prime cruyff imo.

    Ronaldinho was a bit meh for me tbh, although that was at LM. He did score a couple of real nice goals, but to be fair the gameplay when I had him was so shocking it probably wasn’t the fairest assessment of him.

    Still, prime cruyff is a god amongst men in the cam role imo.
  • TimRUFC
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇
  • Beroe
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    For a lone CDM prime vieira or toty Kante? With 90 Pogba and toty KDB around him.
  • TimRUFC
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇

    Cheers @WFCBagnall , thinking possibly Linekar or Hernandez to partner him of which Gary looks the better and heard decent reviews
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇

    Cheers @WFCBagnall , thinking possibly Linekar or Hernandez to partner him of which Gary looks the better and heard decent reviews

    I used him on draft and he was brilliant.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Best Icon CAM to play behind Ibra in a 4231? I have about 1.2m to spend at most. Was looking at Baggio but any alternatives are welcome.
  • TimRUFC
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇

    Cheers @WFCBagnall , thinking possibly Linekar or Hernandez to partner him of which Gary looks the better and heard decent reviews

    I used him on draft and he was brilliant.
    Do you think he'll require 1 icon or 2? Hoping they bring it out soon my team has gone stale and extremely bored with this game atm
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇

    Cheers @WFCBagnall , thinking possibly Linekar or Hernandez to partner him of which Gary looks the better and heard decent reviews

    I used him on draft and he was brilliant.
    Do you think he'll require 1 icon or 2? Hoping they bring it out soon my team has gone stale and extremely bored with this game atm

    Probably one icon and 83 84 85 86
  • TimRUFC
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    ◇Advice needed please◇

    I have enough untradeables in my club to basically complete an 83, 84, 85, 86 and 87 of an icon and Nedved to use as fodder as I just don't really get on with him.

    Question is do I go for Butra to play up top with Ibrahimovic or do I hold out for a moment icon like Linekar or so on?

    No idea how long we'll have to wait for these SBCs but just want a nice pacey striker to partner the big man

    ◇Hold out for a moment sbc◇

    Cheers @WFCBagnall , thinking possibly Linekar or Hernandez to partner him of which Gary looks the better and heard decent reviews

    I used him on draft and he was brilliant.
    Do you think he'll require 1 icon or 2? Hoping they bring it out soon my team has gone stale and extremely bored with this game atm

    Probably one icon and 83 84 85 86

    Hope that's what they are would be perfect and probably not have to spend any coins
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    I'm alright with 4m. Hope they hurry up though. It's kind of a joke that I'm only enjoying draft and not any other mode
  • Whoman
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »
    PIM Ballack will dethrone Vieira mark my words

    Or not even get a new Version.
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    Beroe wrote: »
    For a lone CDM prime vieira or toty Kante? With 90 Pogba and toty KDB around him.

    Vieira, kante pushes forward too much for some reason, possibly his attacking positioning being high
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    Best Icon CAM to play behind Ibra in a 4231? I have about 1.2m to spend at most. Was looking at Baggio but any alternatives are welcome.

    Don't bother with baggio, he's one of my favourite players of all time but he's been seriously undervalued with the way he plays in game
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Best Icon CAM to play behind Ibra in a 4231? I have about 1.2m to spend at most. Was looking at Baggio but any alternatives are welcome.

    Don't bother with baggio, he's one of my favourite players of all time but he's been seriously undervalued with the way he plays in game

    Thanks. I might just see if I can get some deals and get 91 Maradona.
  • Jfo88
    22669 posts Club Captain
    90 Veron reviews?
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    r9 could cost 200k but in august theres no point


    ea hurry up
  • TakeItSlow
    7506 posts League Winner
    Can’t see R9/Dinho etc coming until May time now which is a real shame. What is the point.

    FUT Birthday will probably be huge for icon SBC releases. Even that’s a couple weeks away though.
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Can’t see R9/Dinho etc coming until May time now which is a real shame. What is the point.

    FUT Birthday will probably be huge for icon SBC releases. Even that’s a couple weeks away though.

    2 weeks tomorrow.
  • Crossland
    8135 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Can’t see R9/Dinho etc coming until May time now which is a real shame. What is the point.

    FUT Birthday will probably be huge for icon SBC releases. Even that’s a couple weeks away though.

    That's when the Icon SBC party starts they'll get everyone out over that week bar the top tier Moments R9,Pele,R10,Rudd Etc etc
  • Campino
    27335 posts Player of the Year
    Lineker tonight please, will actually make me play at least 3 games, maybe 4
  • Who to play at CDM alongside 86 Vieira? I have De Jong FS but doesn't seem to control the midfield, not sure if to use the extra coins for 88 Vieira and play De Jong.

    Currently selling 91 Matthaus (too small) and also have tried 89 Ballack (too stiff). Previously had 85 Blanc but swapped him for Vieira.

    Looking for control in a 4-2-3-1.

    Team

    De Gea
    TAA (FS) - VVD (POTM) - Eder Milato (FS) - Alex Telles (87)

    XXXXX - Vieira

    Overmars (90) - Eusebio (89) - Best (93)

    Ibra (FB)



    Also trying to decide the front formation, thinking of putting Best into Striker, possibly swapping Overmars for Vicinius Junior, or bringing in Messi/CR7 for the right CAM role.


    Can only do a few of those things though! PC Prices

    1. CDM for 1.3m-1.5m (Blanc 85 / Guillit 86 / Rijarkd or Petit? or other?)
    Swap Overmars for Vicinius Junior

    2. CDM Vieira 88 for 86 and keep De Jong. Rest of the team as is.

    3. CDM Vieira 88 and CDM for 1.3m-1.5m (Blanc 85 / Guillit 86 / Rijarkd or Petit? or other?)
    Sell Best 93 for Best 88 or Messi

    5. Keep De Jong and use the money to upgrade Overmars to VJ and buy Messi for RCAM

    4. Keep De Jong & Overmars and use the money to buy CR7 for RCAM


    Whilst I like the idea of upgrading the attack further I think getting the right midfield control is the priority, hence the CDM pair for Vieira and is the 88 worth the upgrade
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    Best Icon CAM to play behind Ibra in a 4231? I have about 1.2m to spend at most. Was looking at Baggio but any alternatives are welcome.

    Don't bother with baggio, he's one of my favourite players of all time but he's been seriously undervalued with the way he plays in game

    Thanks. I might just see if I can get some deals and get 91 Maradona.

    Yea I'm intrigued by him myself but running 91 dinho, 94 Cruyff and 91 nedved this weekend behind FB zlatan
  • RebelRob
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Can’t see R9/Dinho etc coming until May time now which is a real shame. What is the point.

    FUT Birthday will probably be huge for icon SBC releases. Even that’s a couple weeks away though.

    2 weeks tomorrow.

    Dinho possibly, but not r9 imo.
  • EddieFicio
    21873 posts Club Captain
    RebelRob wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Can’t see R9/Dinho etc coming until May time now which is a real shame. What is the point.

    FUT Birthday will probably be huge for icon SBC releases. Even that’s a couple weeks away though.

    2 weeks tomorrow.

    Dinho possibly, but not r9 imo.

    Dinho doesnt even have a pim card. Neither does r9, id say still a while for those 2
  • sofyanm
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ridd1ckk wrote: »
    Who to play at CDM alongside 86 Vieira? I have De Jong FS but doesn't seem to control the midfield, not sure if to use the extra coins for 88 Vieira and play De Jong.

    Currently selling 91 Matthaus (too small) and also have tried 89 Ballack (too stiff). Previously had 85 Blanc but swapped him for Vieira.

    Looking for control in a 4-2-3-1.

    Team

    De Gea
    TAA (FS) - VVD (POTM) - Eder Milato (FS) - Alex Telles (87)

    XXXXX - Vieira

    Overmars (90) - Eusebio (89) - Best (93)

    Ibra (FB)



    Also trying to decide the front formation, thinking of putting Best into Striker, possibly swapping Overmars for Vicinius Junior, or bringing in Messi/CR7 for the right CAM role.


    Can only do a few of those things though! PC Prices

    1. CDM for 1.3m-1.5m (Blanc 85 / Guillit 86 / Rijarkd or Petit? or other?)
    Swap Overmars for Vicinius Junior

    2. CDM Vieira 88 for 86 and keep De Jong. Rest of the team as is.

    3. CDM Vieira 88 and CDM for 1.3m-1.5m (Blanc 85 / Guillit 86 / Rijarkd or Petit? or other?)
    Sell Best 93 for Best 88 or Messi

    5. Keep De Jong and use the money to upgrade Overmars to VJ and buy Messi for RCAM

    4. Keep De Jong & Overmars and use the money to buy CR7 for RCAM


    Whilst I like the idea of upgrading the attack further I think getting the right midfield control is the priority, hence the CDM pair for Vieira and is the 88 worth the upgrade

    Did you try Kante or Pogba?
    FFS Guendouzi is also an option
    Blanc is the best for the budget imo but stamina is the issue
    I think you should know wht kind of player you need, a box to bow (Guendouzi / Blanc / Gullit /UCL Live Renato Sanches), an offensive one (Pogba / FFS Aouar / FFS Arthur) or a defensive one (Kante / Rijkaard / Petit)
  • TimRUFC
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Lineker tonight please, will actually make me play at least 3 games, maybe 4

    +1
Sign In or Register to comment.