Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @MikeyP_FC PIM Cruyff is up there with TOTY Neymar as the most fun card to use imo after playing 10 games but he’s still weak so would be best at CAM imo.

Thought you didn’t rate Toty Neymar above his European card? Ps I agree win you, he’s awesome!
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner
    PIM Linekar or whatever might have the best shot I've ever used.

I was hitting lasers from outside the box and they went in with ease. Couldn't even do that consistently with TOTY KDB or anyone else.
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    Mc wrote: »
    @MikeyP_FC PIM Cruyff is up there with TOTY Neymar as the most fun card to use imo after playing 10 games but he’s still weak so would be best at CAM imo.

Thought you didn’t rate Toty Neymar above his European card? Ps I agree win you, he’s awesome!

They’re very similar to be honest and I’m not sure the price difference between his TOTGS and TOTY is justified but the latter is better. Never said he was a bad card tbf :trollface:
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Thanks bud, really enjoyed the 94.

He’s harder to push off the ball imo than the prime due to the +13 balance boost he got but still can’t match a VVD etc. obviously.

Yeah that Balance boost is really the reason I’m looking at the moment instead of the prime. You use Architect on him?

Yeah
  • GL
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    91 Ramos > 89 Blanc and 92 Maldini
  • Carlos181
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    PM Petit or 88 Vieira? Will put with TOTY Modric. Leaning more towards Vieira because of the work rates.
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    PM Petit or 88 Vieira? Will put with TOTY Modric. Leaning more towards Vieira because of the work rates.

Vieira imo
  • McRaven
    4594 posts National Call-Up
    PM Seedorf impressing me so far as an attacking CM. Amazing passes, especially long passes. Also seems to be everywhere on the pitch.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    McRaven wrote: »
    PM Seedorf impressing me so far as an attacking CM. Amazing passes, especially long passes. Also seems to be everywhere on the pitch.

Can he play cdm?
  • AjaxLegends
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    McRaven wrote: »

Same, he is really good. Better than his 88 which I really really hoped for.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    PM Seedorf was garbage for me
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    MisterJV wrote: »

Used the loan and found him average at best.
  • MisterJV
    TalentFG wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »

Used the loan and found him average at best.

same, after the 2nd game I knew he wasn't for me . I still continued on trying my best to get on with him but very meh . WAY better options in the same price range
  • UglyNBedford
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    FS Aouar > PM Seedorf at half the price.
  • MisterJV
    FS Aouar > PM Seedorf at half the price.

This . Baffles me that people are dumping 800k into this sbc
  • GL
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    I'm gonna sell up and buy 90 Gullit. Time to "enjoy" this game as much as possible
  • ColeWorld
    10675 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm really considering dumping Baby R9 in Seedorf just for the 100k pack. Plays like a bronze and turns like a tank
  • holdenwait
    57300 posts National Treasure
    imagine having a conclusive opinion on a player/card after 2 games
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    Bored of Prime Stoichkov now. Just release ADP asap please so I can bench him :(
  • holdenwait
    57300 posts National Treasure
    edited February 28
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bored of Prime Stoichkov now. Just release ADP asap please so I can bench him :(

yeah i'm bored too, need someone with that wow factor. other than his banging left foot he doesn't thrill me much. just looks too much like a dad in game
  • Primal
    4729 posts National Call-Up
    first round of draft i matched a dutch pro.. he wasn't expecting PM gullit :D :D what a beast, such a game changer shame ill never be able to afford him. In other news i won 2 drafts in a row and barely made profit if any lol
  • Hollandman
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Primal wrote: »
    first round of draft i matched a dutch pro.. he wasn't expecting PM gullit :D :D what a beast, such a game changer shame ill never be able to afford him. In other news i won 2 drafts in a row and barely made profit if any lol

Who was it?
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 28
    Friday, 93 CAM Rivaldo SBC HYPEEE! :sunglasses:
  • MikeyP_FC
    13065 posts Has That Special Something
    Friday, 93 CAM Rivaldo SBC HYPEEE! :sunglasses:

Is that like your Mbappe is a lock for TOTW prediction? :trollface:
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    If you had to guess, how much would cruyff's sbc be?

Honestly his prime moments is the best card I've ever used
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Ballack will dethrone Vieira mark my words
  • Jordanlippy
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which ones out of these Moment Icons would people say got the best upgrades?
  • RebelRob
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    If you had to guess, how much would cruyff's sbc be?

Honestly his prime moments is the best card I've ever used

No idea, but if it’s sub 3.5m I’d be tempted to sell the prime for him.

The prime is so good though, I can’t see the pim being a huge upgrade but any improvement would make him a top tier icon imo.
  • Campino
    27332 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 28
    4 mill for the top boys

Icon
    Possibly 90 & icon
    89 & Icon
    88 & Icon

Follow suit downtrend with squads and informs
  • Finesse_4days
    7610 posts League Winner
    edited February 28
    Campino wrote: »
    4 mill for the top boys

Icon
    Possibly 90 & icon
    89 & Icon
    88 & Icon

Follow suit downtrend with squads and informs

I wouldn't be surprised if they trolled us all and required 1 icon and something crazy like 2 prime Icon moments, 11 OTW/ MOTM , and an 88 rated squad with 8 informs and 70 chem. If they require moments for the top icons it would be a shambles, but in the sbcs for the moments they have distinguished between Icons and icon moments so they are different to icons in their code.