The new patch. Good or bad?

Comments

• Kouli06
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dose anyone even read the pitch notes to see what they have changed?

Everyone complaining AI defending wasn’t fixed but they didnt say they were going to this patch so why is everyone so surprised?

Granted it definitely needs adjusting and toning down I’m not disputing that.
  • Rsscllghn
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have extremely bad lag today. Literally unplayable. I can't pass, tackle, shoot. Absolute muck
  • Wizbit81
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve really enjoyed the last few days. No lag or delay, almost every game competiive. Since the patch my games have become so high scoring though? 7-6, 5-7, 5-5, 8-3.

Last game I was 5-1 up with 10 to go and it finished 5-4. Every shot that R7 hit went in they need to look at his finishing because players are getting too much reward from poor quickly taken shots. The angles are often impossible and players dont react to what he does. It looks incredibly forced.

I think if EA rewarded the gamers playing the game in the right way we would see a really good fifa 20.
  • MHoney1234
    7489 posts League Winner
    Wizbit81 wrote: »
    I’ve really enjoyed the last few days. No lag or delay, almost every game competiive. Since the patch my games have become so high scoring though? 7-6, 5-7, 5-5, 8-3.

Last game I was 5-1 up with 10 to go and it finished 5-4. Every shot that R7 hit went in they need to look at his finishing because players are getting too much reward from poor quickly taken shots. The angles are often impossible and players dont react to what he does. It looks incredibly forced.

I think if EA rewarded the gamers playing the game in the right way we would see a really good fifa 20.

Lol placebo. Game is identical
  • The pro club positions are still messed up
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero

Wow thought it was me before the patch games were like 1-0 2-1 3-2 but last 4 games I’ve had
    6-6 7-3 4-4 5-4
    What the hell and still weekend league il lose 1-0 😂😂

• Red_Arrow_FC
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    More drop back. Game unplayable i came back after i quit i heared that the new update is good but unfortunately it is worse
  • Kouli06
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Simsbadger wrote: »

Wow thought it was me before the patch games were like 1-0 2-1 3-2 but last 4 games I’ve had
    6-6 7-3 4-4 5-4
    What the hell and still weekend league il lose 1-0 😂😂

Could be to do with the reduction in GK movement?
  • Wizbit81
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just played another, 3-0 up in first half and he hadn’t had a single shot on goal, just one off. 58th minute and its 3-3 with all 3 of his shots finding a way including lucas moura winning a header against 6’4” VVD. Then I get it back to 5-3 and we’re all good again, I have completely bossed this game.. oh wait...

2 more shots in the last 5 minutes have found their way past now a very odd looking Petr Cech and its 5-5.

These poor players are obviously being given a life line so they dont quit, could it not be disguised better?

He had 5 shots on goal, clinical or something else? I managed to hit the bar or post no less than 3 times in this game 🙈🙈
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    A little better but still not great

• tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    It's the same gameplay. Position change glitch has been fixed.

And GK movement.

And there is always something extra they don’t mention.
    Not that they mean to Change it that is 😂

Ah yes, GK movement. I don't use it myself so not noticed it

is it possible to defend against near post corners without using gk movement???

that's the only time i use it and it has drastically improved my defense on corners.
  • Kouli06
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    tatadwader wrote: »

And GK movement.

is it possible to defend against near post corners without using gk movement???

that's the only time i use it and it has drastically improved my defense on corners.

I just move one of my players in front of thier man at the near post ad it’s usually enough to put them of trying it
  • QceCapo
    5593 posts Big Money Move

And GK movement.

I don’t know how to use it 😂
    Only reason I’ve noticed is I read the pitch notes.

same lol
  • defending is a piece of ****..
  • Robinflex
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t get all the negative comments about FIFA at the moment. It’s far from perfect, but I actually enjoy playing now.
  • SP300x
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cant tackle, manual defending got a lot worse
  • Inutiles FC
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Depends, pass better than patch 2 but not better than patch3, talking about finesse shot like the patch 7, crossing between patch 5 and 8, long shot definitely patch 9, let’s see what’s going to happen in 2 more weeks in patch 24
  • Kouli06
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends, pass better than patch 2 but not better than patch3, talking about finesse shot like the patch 7, crossing between patch 5 and 8, long shot definitely patch 9, let’s see what’s going to happen in 2 more weeks in patch 24

😂 patch 24
    I have no doubt it will get to that!
  • Adamc91
    58 posts Park Captain
    Terrible made it worse
  • Kevin
    1273 posts Professional
    I can’t score anymore, I literally hit the post or bar 4 or 5 times each game, unplayable.
  • It's still pure trash. How can you enjoy nthe game when the most basic passes can't be done right.
    It is just no chance to win when your best players constantly pass the ball directly into the opponent players, while there are two or more good wide open choices up front.
  • mway
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wortel1981 wrote: »
    Played about 8 games yesterday, the first six were very good but the last two the same strange things as before are happening, was in the last game 3-1 ahead at half time and dominated completly and the second half my players can't do anything anymore, extremly button lag and every pass was going to my opponent and in the end lost 3-5. (i was playing away)

I think it all comes down in the end how your connection is and from your opponent, if your playing somebody really far away from you then strange things happen in the game

But in that situation you will be affected by poor connection all match long. You have a great first half and suddenly you players were not moving in second half. That´s not related to connection. That´s gameplay inconsistency.
  • Kouli06
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kevin wrote: »
    I can’t score anymore, I literally hit the post or bar 4 or 5 times each game, unplayable.

For what ever reason I’m now finding it easier to score.
    I’ve gone from 1-2 gaols a game to 3-4.
    My last 5 games have all been over 5 goals together.