I can’t be the only one??

BiigDee
4328 posts National Call-Up
Whilst I get there is still many many problems with this game, like most of you I just try an make do and battle through but literally my gameplay is so poor every other week. I only buy the game for FUT and for the last 2 months I basically have to leave the game alone because it’s unplayable.

Logged in today because I need a few games to get my level 1 rewards and it’s horrendous, I’m having to double press buttons just in menus for it to register. Skill moves don’t work, and players just appear to not know what a football is.

I’m fed up of all this useless patches that don’t really do anything, EA thanks the community for its feed back yet the most talked about problems just get ignored. From the bottom to the top EA is just incompetent, christ they can’t even get an SBC right this year. The company is seriously taking the **** out of us and I seriously regret my purchases this year as the product I have is broken yet we can’t do anything about it. I think my love for FIFA is dead and can’t see me buying another unless they up their game.

There priorities are selling points and their E Sports marketing. The rest of us are just here to make up numbers. This company had it all and no rivals yet they still mess it up. Lazy, incompetent and ungrateful of all their customers.

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    sad but true.

you will play a game out of 5 without lag and delay. which is unacceptable from a company like EA

the game is not fun to play. it doesn't even feel like football simulation anymore
  • BiigDee
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    sad but true.

you will play a game out of 5 without lag and delay. which is unacceptable from a company like EA

the game is not fun to play. it doesn't even feel like football simulation anymore

Your right as it’s far from football simulator. Just winds me up as I don’t get a lot of time to play and when I can it’s unplayable. It’s just wrong and I doubt there’s many other computer games like it. Need to find myself a new game I think.
  • Empyrium7
    BiigDee wrote: »
    sad but true.

Your right as it’s far from football simulator. Just winds me up as I don’t get a lot of time to play and when I can it’s unplayable. It’s just wrong and I doubt there’s many other computer games like it. Need to find myself a new game I think.

same here. my problem is FIFA is the only game I play when I have time.

I need a new good game to get me hooked. if you found anything interesting, let me know

next year I won't buy FIFA until I see people reviews in the first weeks.
  • BiigDee
    sad but true.

same here. my problem is FIFA is the only game I play when I have time.

I need a new good game to get me hooked. if you found anything interesting, let me know

next year I won't buy FIFA until I see people reviews in the first weeks.

Same pal, I love my football so FIfa is my only purchase game wise on my console. I’m not a big gamer simply as I don’t get time but I’ll find something
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something
    It's the most inconsistent game I think I've ever played. You can have a few different types of gameplay in one day.

The franchise is dying a very fast death tbh.
  • BiigDee
    It's the most inconsistent game I think I've ever played. You can have a few different types of gameplay in one day.

I don’t know what’s the biggest joke though, us for buying it or them for ignoring the biggest issues with the game
  • Mrhey31
    1117 posts Professional
    Thing with FIFA is.. its only fun when you win.( or when the gameplay is smooth, on rare occations).
  • Empyrium7
    same here. not a big gamer.
    the only games I played besides FIFA and I would recommend trying them
    Rocket league - probably you know it
    Detroit, become a human
    Until dawn
  • BiigDee
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Thing with FIFA is.. its only fun when you win.( or when the gameplay is smooth, on rare occations).

I don’t mind losing buddy but if I’m going to lose then I want it to be due to my error being beaten fair and square. Is it wrong we buy a football game and expect to get a good game?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

I don’t know what’s the biggest joke though, us for buying it or them for ignoring the biggest issues with the game

The joke is 100% on us tbh. Think this year has been the final straw for alot of people though as not only have the servers been the worst they've ever been but EA has blatantly shown that we mean nothing to them and they only value our wallets.

I wouldn't even still be playing the game but I managed to trade to 5m before Christmas and have invested a decent amount of time into the game so will see this year out but no chance will I be buying FIFA 20 unless EA announce major changes to the servers and can guarantee smooth gameplay all the time and not just once in a blue moon.

Can't wait to see the back of FPs as then gameplay will be the number one priority again.
  • BiigDee

The joke is 100% on us tbh. Think this year has been the final straw for alot of people though as not only have the servers been the worst they've ever been but EA has blatantly shown that we mean nothing to them and they only value our wallets.

I wouldn't even still be playing the game but I managed to trade to 5m before Christmas and have invested a decent amount of time into the game so will see this year out but no chance will I be buying FIFA 20 unless EA announce major changes to the servers and can guarantee smooth gameplay all the time and not just once in a blue moon.

Can't wait to see the back of FPs as then gameplay will be the number one priority again.

Same mate, I’ve a good squad for my level so naturally I want to use it. They can have it back in a few months and shove it up their arse
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Same mate, I’ve a good squad for my level so naturally I want to use it. They can have it back in a few months and shove it up their arse

They have broken so many of us this year I've a feeling FIFA 20 could be a massive flop. Especially if they don't improve the servers.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 27
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

not true for me...winning is a chore most of the time. Any game needs to make the player feel in control for me to like it. This game does not do that.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1976 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is fun when the gameplay is smooth. You know, when you press a button and the action registers.

So sick of doing something, watching the player take 2 steps and then it happening. Result doesn't matter when the gameplay is good.
  • Thuq
    935 posts Semi-Pro
    I have been a fan of Fifa and i've loved the game. It's all gone now, i cant stand playing one single game anymore. And with these new promo's forcing you to grind your **** off just to be met by another promo the next week, its just pointless.
  • SuperRob
    1370 posts Professional
    I cant disagree with anything that has been said here. I think fifa 19 will be the final straw for a lot of older fifa players. Of course we will be replaced but any business model wont succeed by dismissing a large part of its player base. Greed will surely get the better of EA resulting in the demise of the franchise over the next few years.
  • BiigDee
    I’m getting notifications but then I don’t have permission to do that?? Guess some stuff has been said that’s out of turn??
  • SP300x
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Manual defending is at an all time low.